The Lodge Guys #45 Bored of the van, back on the scam, let’s run to Florida as fast as we can!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice of them to take the Derby and Joan club out for lunch. I know Vera and Michael plus his partner but who the duck was everyone else? Are these long time “us friends” or have they never been seen before?

One thing is for sure, they would not have got a starter and a main each, plus expensive drinks, had they been paying
Vera's parents?

Reactions: 3
Laughing at the American Branch of the Care Home Crew popping up in this vlog. Who the duck were they? Obviously the two rude cunts didn't even introduce them to the viewers despite scamming a free lunch out of them. A starter and a main each, eh lads? Obviously not reaching into their own pockets for that one.

How come Chef Rick didn't know what frites were? even a child would realise it's the same word in English with a single letter added! You could tell he was embarrassed when he brought that up the way he was saying "oh it doesn't matter" etc.

Had to turn it off after that scene so I missed them spending more time with the female Fred Flintstone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Start vlogging and scam people Susan, then you'll be able to go three times a year, six weeks plus at a time. You're welcome.

Screenshot_20231019_115323_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
The American branch haha.

Can you imagine the English branch were there,
it would have been like a day trip out from the home.

Baldy said kids get life jackets to go on the boat, but they didn't have kids with them so didn't need them 🙄, no tit Sherlock.

Your neices don't get near Disney with a barge pole anyway.

Possibly DLP to make you look good?, but certainly not the state side one's.

I’m not sure if I heard right, but in the last dire vlog, when they’re looking at the menu in steakhouse 71, at around 11 mins in, baldo points out there’s bacon and eggs on the appetizer menu and Rick then comments ‘that they’re probably off’
What’s that all about? I’m sure Disney don’t want people to think they serve ‘off’ food

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure if I heard right, but in the last dire vlog, when they’re looking at the menu in steakhouse 71, at around 11 mins in, baldo points out there’s bacon and eggs on the appetizer menu and Rick then comments ‘that they’re probably off’
What’s that all about? I’m sure Disney don’t want people to think they serve ‘off’ food
He definitely says 'something' then off - I have played it a couple of times but cant make it out - maybe he is telling Leigh to 'Frigg off' i.e if someone else is paying he is not having bacon and eggs he's having a steak?

Reactions: 5
Girls if you are watching at home have a look at our lovely pool. Better than the mosquitoe infested old sink we booked for you in France

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"She'll be with me always" re the ring.
Nice to see you forgot your mother, just like old times eh Prick?

Screenshot_20231019_142924_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Prick thinks it would be soooo easy to revitalise Soarin.
Yes, Prick getting bored with it whereas most people get to experience it once in a lifetime, once every few years or if they are extremely lucky ( and grateful ) once a year.

Get real PRICK!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did I hear right, that at the end of the vlog when they mentoin going to Cocoa Beach, that they have booked an Air bnb for them and the Disney Wives?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They were both so lost in steakhouse 71 absolutely no clue. I pissed myself when he order Salisbury Steak as I knew he didn’t know what it was 😂😂 ‘posh meatloaf’
He also couldn’t pronounce it correctly. I know others have said it but they share mains when they pay but when someone else is paying, starters and mains 🙄

Reactions: 8
The number of times they come across these extremely common words but don’t know how to pronounce them is insane. Not only that but the king of googling absolutely everything can never be arsed to find out.

Reactions: 7
Girls if you are watching at home have a look at our lovely pool. Better than the mosquitoe infested old sink we booked for you in France
Horrible pair of little selfish twats.
Kids end up in little pokey car with cases across the legs and house with a puddle for a pool and an adult sleeping in garage of whatever it was.

And when it’s time for them to go away
They need a 7 seater and a villa with empty bedrooms to rattle around in.

You slimy little begging pair of scumbags, give Fook all to anyone and rinse anyone you can of meals and accommodation.

You couldn’t even break the habit when it come to your mother could you prick.
We know you read here, the crocodile tears and bollox about, oh my mum sat here a year ago, she has a cup of tea here, she would want us to go on holiday…. Fook off

You was a waste of space as a son, and all the rings with ashes and other apparent moments of feeling flat are embarrassing.

Drive that caravan on wheels into obscurity and don’t come back.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.