The Lodge Guys #42 A wireless drill and a carving knife, Bodge guys style, it’s van life !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"We didn't realise we were so close to the Italian border"
Surely with all the trip planning they do , at some point they'd have looked at Google maps?
---
Villa France? Is that like Larashell?
Guys (Leigh) when editing, it might help the thickos like yourselves that when you arrive at towns you could put the name up on the screen of where it is. But do please Google the correct spelling and not what you think it is. And for the future, the vanlifers I watch already do that. Some even put a map on screen.It's quite helpful.
But that means actually making some effort and that they won’t do. They just want to make a quick buck as easily as possible.

Reactions: 6
I know, I was just joking ☺

They seemed to have really upped the interaction on instagram and Facebook so I’m guessing they are starting to loose sheep and trying to suck some fresh blood into the cult xx
I've noticed that too, nice of them to listen to our advice, 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m 7:34 into the new one and had to turn it off !!
SPAIN !! You wazock you’re in Italy !!
After comparing the tolls to Florida … how savour they’re the same at UK it a toll !! Then keep saying google will welcome you to Italy just like the welcome to a state in Florida … and nothing no google welcome 😂😂😂 why do they not edit out the stuff they get so glaringly wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching tonight’s vlog and it’s so weird how silent the kids are in the back of the car. At that age my daughter was chatting away. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are told not to talk while they are vlogging!

What a fun holiday for the girls NOT!
---
The wee ones turn to play with knives on tonight’s vlog!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This 3 countries is just to rack up the places the girls can say they've been too🙄.

Until people watch the vlogs, and see it's just a flying visit haha in a car driven with their creepy uncles.

Reactions: 7
They're in Europe...why they refering everything to Florida.

The majority of their subs won't live in Florida.
---
You could tell they were raging Google didn't say Italy.

Reactions: 8
Seriously how dangerous is that??

bleeping stupidist thing I have ever seen them do!
She looking for other people wishes for prick that’s a sort of thing he would do
---
And both dressed liked they belong in Benidorm

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Saying it looks like LA because the seas blue🙄.

Creeps, there is blue sea like that everywhere in Europe.

I think because they have only been to Lanzarote and Cyprus.. they honestly have no clue

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can do three countries here you know, you live in England, you could easily go to Scotland and Wales in the same day, especially from where your apartment is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Visiting 3 countries. The twats are in one so that should not count. So they went to 2 different ones. Really thick as tit this pair of freaks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The scary thing is that there are people out there who are even thicker than these two dumb fucks.
They are called Patreons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.