The Lodge Guys #42 A wireless drill and a carving knife, Bodge guys style, it’s van life !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By even mentioning that they had planned to drive all the way home then drive to town to get dinner I'm guessing that they were well pissed off that Janine has probably put her foot down in order to feed her hungry bairns. Prick has probably memorised every menu around looking for the cheapest meal that they can share.

Reactions: 7
not at all toned, just saggy skin and let’s face it, it won’t long before their chippy tits are hanging low enough to the knees that they can tie them in a knot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Prick is looking ancient these days. The skin on his cheeks looks like an elderly man’s scrotum.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Prick is looking ancient these days. The skin on his cheeks looks like an elderly man’s scrotum.
prick looks clammy as well, if you know what I mean. Like, pale and damp skin. He should get his LFTs checked.

Reactions: 7
Why does pouty has to show off his trotters all the time we get you , you’re wearing sliders on twit !

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why does pouty has to show off his trotters all the time we get you , you’re wearing sliders on twit !
Testing the demand. First comment on his feet and they will monetised and on onlyfans 😂 any excuse to paint his nails and get his new gold wedges on for the fans 🦶

#subscribetoseemore

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You mean to tell me one of them actually got out of the car, the other one went back to drive past just to get these shots?

Screenshot_20230901_105942_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230901_110039_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
"We didn't realise we were so close to the Italian border"
Surely with all the trip planning they do , at some point they'd have looked at Google maps?
---
Villa France? Is that like Larashell?
Guys (Leigh) when editing, it might help the thickos like yourselves that when you arrive at towns you could put the name up on the screen of where it is. But do please Google the correct spelling and not what you think it is. And for the future, the vanlifers I watch already do that. Some even put a map on screen.It's quite helpful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is there any need?? I don’t want to see his legs and dippers! 🤢
---
He’s so odd. It’s like his head has done a 180 on his body
Yuk I can’t bear the sight of his trotters in the sliders they give me the rage followed by the urge to vomit 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Not at all. I don't go to tea shops in Hull for a start. Their freeloading, cheating ways will come crashing down soon enough though. Mark my words.
I know, I was just joking ☺

They seemed to have really upped the interaction on instagram and Facebook so I’m guessing they are starting to loose sheep and trying to suck some fresh blood into the cult xx

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.