The Lodge Guys #42 A wireless drill and a carving knife, Bodge guys style, it’s van life !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He appears to have lost weight, we remarked on it a few weeks ago when pics of them back at the lodge started to appear. I wonder if that’s why he’s allowing himself to be filmed with his top off?

Reactions: 7
Why not just buy lightweight kitchen unit doors already finished, I’m guessing he’s made them all out of plywood gonna be adding so much more weight. I guess we’ll get to see them in Oct !
They will fall off as soon as they put stuff in the cupboards. That they won’t film

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand the need for the shower I’m the van. They say it’s for their cleanliness but I’d feel dirty living in a van slopping with water and condensation. Maybe they’re wanting the freedom of wild camping but surely ditch the shower and camp places with shower blocks & toilet facilities. It’d save them a good bit of weight and space too.
I don’t think they want the freedom of Wild Camping, they just want free camping!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand the need for the shower I’m the van. They say it’s for their cleanliness but I’d feel dirty living in a van slopping with water and condensation. Maybe they’re wanting the freedom of wild camping but surely ditch the shower and camp places with shower blocks & toilet facilities. It’d save them a good bit of weight and space too.
you're confusing them for people with brain cells that actually think these thing through. unfortunately this pair of fanny flaps haven't got a brain cell between them and go in to any project both feet first without looking at the big picture. im happy its going to be a cluster duck i cant wait to see this drain all their cash

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He appears to have lost weight, we remarked on it a few weeks ago when pics of them back at the lodge started to appear. I wonder if that’s why he’s allowing himself to be filmed with his top off?
It’s probably down to all the grafting he’s doing on the van. I would also never comment on how much the kids are eating and agree Leigh especially doesn't have a good food relationship.

Reactions: 6
Always staggers that some of the sheep appear to find Prick attractive. That peevish face and thin lipped sour gob… 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Not one hint of a muscle anywhere on him. He looks like a bobble head.

The older you get the more unwell you look loosing weight on these stupid yo-yo diets.

They have this complete misconception that thin = healthy! They would do so much better eating a balanced diet with some treats and doing some basic exercise. They go on about walking. Walking as a form of exercise is for pensioners who aren’t fit for a more active exercise.

With the sad way he lost his mother he should be making more of an effort to get healthy.

Reactions: 7
I remember in a early vlog when they first started out prick wanted to do a cook book and was looking for a publisher coz the sheep said he was a chef

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I remember in a early vlog when they first started out prick wanted to do a cook book and was looking for a publisher coz the sheep said he was a chef
noooo fuckin wayyy!! 🤣🤣 imagine that, proper basic Peter and Jane picture book from primary school… chef nick giving a step by step tutorial on cooking everything in that oversized monstrosity of a crock pot (which by the way, must be an absolute bastard to clean every night)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What absolute tripe saying they are away from the front and using the kids. The restaurants down the front would cater for kids.

they are just tight gits!

having to drive two hours everyday on your holiday! Absolutely tragic!

Reactions: 8
Poor janine and the girls brought new clothes for the holiday and the holiday is tit she we looking forward to go

Reactions: 5
What absolute tripe saying they are away from the front and using the kids. The restaurants down the front would cater for kids.

they are just tight gits!

having to drive two hours everyday on your holiday! Absolutely tragic!
Well if they didn’t drive how would they fulfill their daily need to listen to the sat nav? I have never know two people who sat nav the way home from the shops to their home or from the caravan to the flat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.