The Lodge Guys #42 A wireless drill and a carving knife, Bodge guys style, it’s van life !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably saved him 10 quid not to put pouty on the car hire!
Why wouldn't you add him on, though he does most of the driving in tlorida and the UK so probably a control thing.

Reactions: 10
Highlight of last nights effort, was prick looking longingly at pouty drinking. Comments like you’re knocking it back arnt you! What alcoholic books an air bnb that’s too far out of town so you can’t have a drink and walk back. What alcoholic only puts him on the hire car insurance. More hilarity from the dynamic duo 😂😂
One whose too cheap ! The number one reason he chose the first place was they could March the kids into town so then they could both drink! But the second ones not near the town centre.
Tbh the second one isn’t much of an upgrade apart from the shared pool and ac in the bedrooms. Just pay for a decent place with everything your looking for. They’re both putting their bare feet all over the furniture because they’re sooo clean.

Reactions: 9
“We read all comments”. What a bleeping joke.
Now come on, to be fair they do, then they block everyone that doesn't blow smoke up their asses!!
---
Boring as Fook, spending two and a half hours return journey plus time on coach to look at some streets and a church.
Them kids must be bored shitless, for once maybe cater for other people in the party.
And give up the decent bedroom to someone else you cunts, I’m having the big bed, I’m having the big bed, I want to sit in front of the car, your not having a turn.
Like little spoilt overgrown kids you pair of wet lettuce stupid uneducated gormless looking fooks.
Piss off
That's why they always arrive first where ever they go to stay, so they can have dibs on the "best" rooms, such as the one with the least bed bugs etc!! and of course the ensuite (bidet in the wardrobe)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I know they are obsessed with calories and food but commenting about the size of the children’s meals and not having dessert etc in front of their nieces feels a bit far to me. They live in such a bubble they would never think that making such comments could impact the girls at some point, maybe I’m being over the top but it’s just so boring to listen to and you’d think they would have more interesting things to comment on than bloody food, especially when on holiday!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know they are obsessed with calories and food but commenting about the size of the children’s meals and not having dessert etc in front of their nieces feels a bit far to me. They live in such a bubble they would never think that making such comments could impact the girls at some point, maybe I’m being over the top but it’s just so boring to listen to and you’d think they would have more interesting things to comment on than bloody food, especially when on holiday!
Prick has the body of a pre pubescent boy when he was sat on that sofa in last nights vlog.

Reactions: 10
My day has just been made. Talking to a guy with a crafter at work. Asked a few questions as I said I was interested in buying one.

Weight limit loaded is 3.5 tons. Go over it and you will need a c1 license at a cost and you will have to take a test. Get caught and the van weighs more and you are in big trouble, dangerous driving kind of trouble.No way that van will be under limit.

Fuel economy is not great, full load is 22 ish per gallon at a push, Cost to fill at the moment is around £120 per tank.
Cost to drive to the south of France is around £400+

No way have they factored this in!

Morning lads🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I believe Janine has food issues, she plays with her food moving it around the plate and takes ages to finish.. it's already been mentioned in the past Nick says she takes ages.

She does look underweight, and it's showing in her face and making her hagard looking, and she looks in her early 60's and the girls are her grandkids.
---
I think she looked the same as Gail age wise

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Those kids must be bored shitless ! Why don’t they take them on a proper kids holiday instead of their boring effort of holidays

Those kids must be bored shitless ! Why don’t they take them on a proper kids holiday instead of their boring effort of holidays
The holidays for themselves first and foremost but they’ve dragged the kids along so the sheep can tell them what great uncles they are.
What child given the choice would pick a place in the middle of nowhere in France.
Been better on an all inclusive with water park nearby and other children to interact with instead of walking around with 2 morons talking about pastries.
Fook me they are kids for god sake, how absolutely boring, driving around all day bored shitless.
Stupid selfish dickheads.

Reactions: 12
My day has just been made. Talking to a guy with a crafter at work. Asked a few questions as I said I was interested in buying one.

Weight limit loaded is 3.5 tons. Go over it and you will need a c1 license at a cost and you will have to take a test. Get caught and the van weighs more and you are in big trouble, dangerous driving kind of trouble.No way that van will be under limit.

Fuel economy is not great, full load is 22 ish per gallon at a push, Cost to fill at the moment is around £120 per tank.
Cost to drive to the south of France is around £400+

No way have they factored this in!

Morning lads🫣🫣🫣
They clearly haven’t accounted for anything as the whole point of “Van Life” is exploring the outdoors, not just sat in a van with a 32 inch TV!

Can imagine the mpg on that van will be horrific with adding all of the extras… they obviously don’t want to compromise and Baldy desperately needs a hair dryer to make his straw like hair look thicker. I give it one trip down the road and then they sell it

I don’t understand the need for the shower I’m the van. They say it’s for their cleanliness but I’d feel dirty living in a van slopping with water and condensation. Maybe they’re wanting the freedom of wild camping but surely ditch the shower and camp places with shower blocks & toilet facilities. It’d save them a good bit of weight and space too.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.