The Lodge Guys #42 A wireless drill and a carving knife, Bodge guys style, it’s van life !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh never mind Sandra. Only 10 more hours till the chemist opens and you can get your Methodone doll.
Screenshot 2023-08-30 214325.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does the sister always squash her legs by sitting in the smallest space in the back/in the middle - why wouldn’t she make the one with the smallest legs sit there - it’s not because there is only a lap belt - there is a proper seat belt…. I just don’t get it

Reactions: 3
How can Prick, who is an expert on everything known to Human kind, not be able to speak even basic French, or how to pronounce the words? However, given he can’t pronounce English words, it’s not surprising !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are 2 boring old farts who would not know how to have a good time even if it was handed to them on a plate. Same tit just a different town.

cuppa tea and toast (with tomato purée and frozen cheese) first
They are now trying too hard to be more interactive and up to date, instead of the tit we normally have, "we like this snack, what's your favourite Epcot snack?" with a picture taken weeks ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are 2 boring old farts who would not know how to have a good time even if it was handed to them on a plate. Same tit just a different town.
Boring as Fook, spending two and a half hours return journey plus time on coach to look at some streets and a church.
Them kids must be bored shitless, for once maybe cater for other people in the party.
And give up the decent bedroom to someone else you cunts, I’m having the big bed, I’m having the big bed, I want to sit in front of the car, your not having a turn.
Like little spoilt overgrown kids you pair of wet lettuce stupid uneducated gormless looking fooks.
Piss off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like cellulitis, and I have have honestly never seen a more non child friendly holiday.

This would have been great for the TCHC.
Screenshot_20230830-224256.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Bloody hell, if Bazza’s dreadful efforts are the standard they’ve been trying to achieve it explains a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Highlight of last nights effort, was prick looking longingly at pouty drinking. Comments like you’re knocking it back arnt you! What alcoholic books an air bnb that’s too far out of town so you can’t have a drink and walk back. What alcoholic only puts him on the hire car insurance. More hilarity from the dynamic duo 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Highlight of last nights effort, was prick looking longingly at pouty drinking. Comments like you’re knocking it back arnt you! What alcoholic books an air bnb that’s too far out of town so you can’t have a drink and walk back. What alcoholic only puts him on the hire car insurance. More hilarity from the dynamic duo 😂😂
Yes Prick was not happy that dick head was having a drink.
But it’s ok when it’s the other way round.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.