Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PJones

VIP Member
But they deserve a 6 week holiday because they have been through loads and it was tiring going to se Gail in the hospice. Doing everything for her was hard work.

I wonder how many sheep lose a relative in the same way and are able to pay for and get paid time off for a 6 week holiday. Most employers only give a few days compassionate leave for the funeral!
These two will just say it's all a business expense

Reactions: 16
They are both so unhappy with themselves, their lives and each other, you never see them genuinely happy, the affection is all fake for the camera. I think they are constantly chasing happiness but never get there. They thought giving up work would make them happy but it just highlights that they have very no life, no hobbies, no interests and few genuine friends, the nice ones they had are long gone as they saw the light. They think they have found fame with their weird little followers but they only let the chosen few in if they have money, or access to free food snd free holiday stays ( particularly DVC or live in Floreeeda.
I don’t think they even actually like each other at this point, they’re stuck in this Relationship now for the financial benefit and because it’s just weirdly comfortable to them, they’re companions now not friends not lovers not even family .. they Remind me of old folks who pay someone to travel with them so they’re not alone.

Theodore

VIP Member
It’ll be interesting to see if P&P meet up with JoJo this time, seeing as they went to such lengths to say what “great friends” they are with him. They’ve only met him the once!
I was watching an old one at the weekend, they were looking at Winter Gardens just before Chris and Jen moved there. Nick said “Chris and Jen will be living here soon so we’ll be visiting a lot”.
That went well then…😐
I wonder if that’s when Chris realised they were freeloaders?

They latched in to the Bazzas instead It would seem. Shame Bazza and Dumpy are less easy on the eye than C&J.

• Heart

TORTLE

Leigh was fuming they didn’t get upgraded.

That doesn’t look like a cheap hotel! Can’t wait to hear how Nick got a deal as good as 1985 again.

• Haha

Tinksmum

VIP Member
Pouty would be the new Gary C if prick leaves him - he would be back at his mumma’s in his old bedroom playing with toys for his toy channel

• Haha

josh anderson

Chatty Member
Pouty is the most pathetic human I’ve ever seen. He must have the brain of a child. Why do they go out dressing more or less exactly the same.

Also has anyone seen pricks happy dance lately? Only to be seen once and a total coincidence behind a disabled man

Bazza’s Maxine really is living the dream. Orlando’s version of pouty

• Heart
Reactions: 15

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
I wonder what the SOMETHING UNEXEPECTED IS HAPPENING is?

Let me guess - you're extending your already long holiday by even more weeks! Am I right? What do I win you boring, unoriginal, obvious tossers :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: This isn't unexpected, it's what you always do.

stokie108

VIP Member
So let me get this straight - advice from Prick, do your research and watch lost of videos, great idea and sound advice, here's me thinking he meant YouTube but no he then he says watch Ghostbusters and Home Alone to get a feel of the what you want to see - what!! two ancient films as research for New York , bloody nora get a life
I’ve took his advice as I’m going to London soon.So to get a feel of what it’s like I’m watching Mary poppins later. That should see me right 😂😂😂
---
For a man who doesn't smoke with no job, no kids, money, all the time in the world to exercise and eat well he looks just like some poor wretch you'd see going from pub to bookies and back on a weekday. He looks like someone wrecked from hard living, surviving on booze and luncheon roll sandwiches. I know he probably drinks buckets but Pouty looks much older than his years too.

The latest vlog has such a click bait title, do i dare click and see how misleading it is :ROFLMAO:
Imagine what they’d be like without the filters! 😳

• Haha

Joe Bloggs 69

Chatty Member
They fly in Melbourne now which is just over an hour from universal, some great bargains with Tui so don’t see the need to wrack up big transactions on a credit card just to fly with Virgin. In their latest vlog they said the card had been declined as they’d done 25 transaction, that’s some spending to do that many in one day! The trip they’re doing would take the majority of people at least 6 months if not longer to save and plan, also the amount it costs now in America with the poor exchange rate is ridiculous.
To cut a long story short, TUI have had bargain flights under £300 to Florida at certain times of year since the borders reopened a couple of years ago. Nick is so fixated with Virgin flights and collecting points all the time that he was probably unaware of that until an offer popped up on his screen. Travel experts my arse!

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
DeSantis doesn’t say “don’t say gay” he states he doesn’t want children (kindergarten age) being exposed to inappropriate sexual content in school. “No child groomers in schools” would be a more apt saying. But lefties don’t like reality
And yet DeSantis fully supports children being taught how to fire a machine gun. I wonder who the groomer is.

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Is he rubbing it in lately about his own mum? I’ve never seen or heard as much about her at a time when most people would have some respect for their partner who just lost mum.

I wouldn’t be surprise to see her burst into 5 minutes of I’m Still Here on a slog at this point. While Baldy say nah nah nah nah into the camera like a bold child.

• Haha
I never thought I’d say this but I preferred Bazza’s version of these NY days 😲 I can’t stand this style they seem to have adopted loud music the ‘stylized’ shots, the reverse rebounding.. it’s a nightmare of over stimulating images and noise .. weird given they always complain about too much going on at places? Rushed hatched job of explaining the city pass at the end and I’m pretty sure they never actually said out loud they were gifted it, they made it sound like they paid.
and Pouty, you numbskull, stop calling the wine ‘brut’ that just means DRY!! It’s not the name of the type of wine, in fact just stop talking all together as you never get anything correct.

• Heart

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Their "good friend" Jacob.

This the same Jacob that we've NEVER EVER heard mentioned before??

He will be discarded like the rest and will never be spoken to again unless they want free accommodation in NY.

Wise up you thick Patreon morons. They don't give two shits about you. Never have, never will. They just give a shit about what you can give to them.

• Haha

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Tomorrow is 7 weeks. Just a normal break for a normal couple who live normal lives.

Prick mentioning wanting the social aspect of the bar and then they position themselves in the corner of the empty table part as far away from social interaction as they can get. Laughable. They are scared of anything and everything. Pussies.

Lifeisgood

That vlogger is going to be excommunicated now for committing two cardinal sins - posting a slog before P&P and not censoring the comment section.

• Haha

stokie108

VIP Member
So the monument is built with gravity and no cement. Oh hang on there is cement but it’s only there to stop people taking the lower blocks 😂, the bloody king of misinformation 😂😂😂😂

• Haha