Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
In the latest slog it showed how hard Baldy 'works' by doing the editing. Started it while Prick was making porridge and was finished editing after he'd finished it! So must've taken him a whole 20 mins to do. I wish I had that kind of hard lifestyle!

Also their 'Things to do' list is pathetic. Involves suitcase packing, Matalan, Next, lunch, buying some battery candles, ironing, a repulsive fashion show (complete with Mr Eat Himself if he was made of Chocolate) with hands in pockets posing with foot on step and trip planning (watching YouTube vids).

Don't get me started on the suitcase packing! Why do they always make it out to be stressful and time consuming ffs? That is their equivalent of height of stress. Baldy probably needs counselling over it cos he is so weak. My suitcase will get packed normally 2 days prior to going away and will take half hour. I only give myself those additional 2 days as you always think of something you've forgot to originally pack. These cunts packing 3 weeks or more in advance is just fucking nuts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

yorkie

Find the mothers ashes in his wallet a bit odd and disrespectful I get people grieve differently. It creeps me out that they are separating her ashes here there and everywhere if you buried someone you wouldn’t chop them up and give people body parts. When my parents died we keep their ashes intact so they would be laid to rest complete and together forever. Saying that I saw my parents everyday and looked after them. I think Nick is doing a lot of it for views he doesn’t seem a very caring person .

• Sad

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
So ridiculous. “Some stories” “New Orleans” Aren’t they ashamed? Two middle aged scaredy cats.

To the poster who mentioned the political situation re LBGT. I’ve never got the impression that Prick cares about the community or even considers himself part of it. They’ve never mentioned the gay history of SF. Never visited WeHo. Don’t go to any bar/restaurant that is even within walking distance of a gay area. Ran scared in New Orleans when it has a large gay population who happen to live in a safe, friendly area with loads of nice places to eat and drink. Heaven forbid Prick would research those, much better to eat in the room and end up in some overpriced dumpy restaurant in a neighbourhood they were not familiar with.

My 2c is that Prick is rather self loathing hence the anger and chip on his shoulder. Any time Pouty starts really swishing about he mocks him because it reminds him that’s he’s gay and that’s he’s attracted to that type of person - which he is. He wants a more submissive, dopey person who will let him drive literally and figuratively

I would not trust Prick for a second. I think he’d sell out his own brother for a lashing from a homophobic dictator to be honest. I can see him walking into Disney with the wasp on his arm - that’s my bird Sir, I’m straight as a ruler! - before he’d give a toss about any LGBT issue.

josh anderson

Chatty Member
One thing to note is that the group of sheep coming out in Florida keeps getting smaller

Michael still hoping for a bit of Nicks chorizzzzo

• Sick
  • Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Baldy would definitely be there knee deep in LGBT stuff....but absolutely no way Nick would he's embarrassed to be married to Mr Bean.

Maybe if he was married to a hunky man with a full head of hair that doesn't colour in and wet himself at a car back firing then maybe he would be more open to LGBT event's?

But for now he would rather not advertise his husband's a pathetic wimp.

• Haha

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Looks like someone took exception to their reply about their LGBTQ+ visibility. I’m sure that’ll get deleted before long 🤦🏻‍♂️ Criticism not allowed ☝🏻
Already gone. I despise them and all who contribute to silencing others.

I agree to them removing just pure abuse but just anything that doesn’t conform to their thinking is banished too. One massive echo chamber of praise is all they want.

I’m so so glad this forum exists.

• Heart
I don’t watch these bellends, I catch up on their impudence here…. I may be late to the current topic but my goodness, nothing screams prick louder than a twat visiting the places that their late mother visited with someone else, what a fucking joke…. Myself and I would like to assume most others find peace and comfort in things and places that we shared with our late loved ones…… prick seeking this in other peoples memories which he was not part of just shows what a fraud he is.

BullfaBugle

I see the Theme Park Throbbers have acknowledged that someone worked out where they were on St Patrick’s day from a beer mat in the pub. They must have read that here so hello Throbbers, we see you.
Proudest moment of my life. Fuck my kids, I’m making sure this is mentioned in my funeral.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Bundor

Holy frick - I'm being deadly serious here and not trolling.

Nick looks ill in these vlogs - drawn, pale, red eyes bulging out his head.

meh! 😂😂

- The plans for the roadtrip are already terrible and travel agent Prick hasn’t a clue. They should have taken the train to DC and stayed overnight.
if I recall that was the plan but somehow Prick messed it up it was way more $$ than he had originally quoted so they decided to hire the car which Pouty said they got for like $ 38 (or something like that)
There’s always a drama and if never his fault, same as he always gives a deal ! Until he shows the receipt I will never believe a word out of his lying mouth. They spend way more than they say on travel, hotels and food 💯 they drink and eat loads off camera, the sharing is all for show.

• Heart

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
All those alleged hours of trip planning but couldn’t even take 5 seconds to check what the weather is like in NY in March. Well played lads, well fucking played 🤦‍♂️

• Haha

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Prick's first thought is always booze.

On the high line in NY - says something along the lines of "I bet this is lovely in the summer, you could sit on these chairs with a nice bottle of wine."

In Central Park - again in the summer "sitting on the grass with glasses of wine, picnics."

Now maybe I'm different (and don't get me wrong I like a drink myself) but my first thought is never alcohol when I think about being somewhere. Wherever he goes that's all he has on the brain.

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I'll say it again & again & again .. Nick is GUILT RIDDEN, that is what all this is about!! No amount of fake memorials, little bags of ashes, Amazon rings with ashes put in them will make the lack of attention he paid her when she was here!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17