Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
Just as odd as her husband Jim.
View attachment 2116543

I sometimes think Jim and Mrs Jim are the same person. They have a similar way of writing and the same level of boring. A bit like Norman Bates and his mother.

Bet Mrs Jim is currently like a pig in shit at home whilst he is in Japan. Watching telly, laying in til noon and generally enjoying being Jim-free.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Furnessian

VIP Member
Radisson Blu is alright but for some reason they think it’s the Ritz Paris. Mate, you’re in an on-site airport hotel that costs a few hundred quid rack rate. Calm the fuck down.

• Haha

josh anderson

Chatty Member
I actually like or don’t mind prick when he’s in bazza’s vlogs. He actually came across as witty and a personality. Pouty just does the stupid laugh and dumb comment every now and then. But when he’s on his own camera it’s like he’s on cbeebies!

• Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Late to the Radisson Blu party, teaching us how to suck eggs again, been staying there for years , but carry on tell us how to check in, you’re new to this not us!!
---
Also … could you be arsed living your life like they do!!

Last edited:

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
That new wanker of a friend claiming that the vlogging lifestyle is hard when someone called those twats out in the comments about their bullshit timelines. Got 900 subs you're not exactly Zoella you silly cunt.

• Haha

Fragglerock81

Chatty Member
These two have barely spent more than 6 hours apart since meeting online 20+ years ago and that was only recently for prick to go see his dying mum he’d barely made an effort to see before she was diagnosed.
He did do flying lessons so maybe he also did it in a helicopter maybe he's a fully fledged chopper pilot as well as all his other achievements 😉

• Haha
  • Wow

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
They seem to be referring to the Acela train as that would be $200 but the Acela is really for people with expense accounts. It’s “the fast train” but only by about 20 minutes. The regular regional train is very cheap. I paid $38 for my ticket. I also changed that same day to the earlier train and that only cost an extra $14 on the app. I was very impressed by the price and comfort of the seats.

Then that little hotel designed for solo business travellers with the toilet within arms reach of the bed. Never knew it was in Chinatown because the Hilton website didn’t say it. No! Next they’ll tell me Ryanair doesn’t mention that you’re landing a 2 hour bus ride away from “Rome” Didn’t know it was in a busy street. Huh? Prick had Google maps glued to his hand in NY. He didn’t think to do street view of the DC hotel?

A fire engine outside had Pouty the scardey cat curtain twitching and clutching his pearls.

They will spend 2 nights back in that room at 8pm breathing in the smell of shite and taking turns to move because there’s not enough room to swing a field mouse.

I paid £135 for a nice roomy hotel in DC during summer. They are in a micro room that seems to be $239 at the lowest rate on its website. Even if Prick got this through his MLM travel agency rate it was a terrible choice. At half price it’s still not a good option in DC.

• Haha

bollyboy

There full of shite, erm the raddison is normally too expensive for us but when booking it, amazingly it was cheaper than there usual bedsit.
Bravo sheep for paying for a room upgrade, ya knobs.

Last edited:
  • Haha

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
One screaming difference in the Mouse Guy & Scammer Guys, Mouse Guy says he believes in Freedom of Speech so he won't delete or block comments, the Scammers delete & block with immediate effect, no FOS in their vocabulary !!
Just took a look back at this vlog and checked the comments. All the bad ones are gone. Nothing about the Lodge Guys now exist in the comments section. Obviously went back on his word after Baldy cried to him about his mental health.

• Wow
  • Angry
All the Gail stuff seems performative to me. They could have easily still gone and done these places, but not make mention of exactly where she sat etc But to be dragging other people around with you too, but that is fool on them for being willingly swayed.

They looked so uncomfortable at the diner for breakfast because it was packed, and having interactions with other people that wasn't Disney or WDW and Nick looked petrified in the shots, with his red eyes making him look worse.

LoujD

I feel that Jade has slightly distanced herself from them, not saying they're no longer friends but deffo a little distance
I like Jade too, very open and honest. Feel very sorry for her when they comment on what food she’s going to eat when it’s obvious she’s struggled with body image, they have no idea how damaging their words can be.

• Heart

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
It's not like Sarasota was Gail's favourite place in the world, was it? Hers probably was somewhere like Blackpool.
That’s the problem. As ever it’s nothing to do with Gail or what she would want. They are not doing it for her. They are doing it for themselves. Just like Gail’s cancer journey was nothing to do with her. Was just a pity party for the two fuckwits following their journey of supposed hardship.

Never did enough with her when she was here and when he did he was narky and verbally abusive towards her and seemed to resent being in her presence. Prick now has to live with that and how he treated her and took her for granted and it’s eating him alive.

Do I have an ounce of sympathy for him? Do I fuck. Reap what you sow pal.

Kozmic_WestEnder

Prick wants to sit in place's his mum sat in to be close to her. Then fucking sit in a premium economy seat on the plane like she had to all the way to L.A.

Good enough for her but not for you trying to get last minute upgrade. Should of tried harder to get her the upgrade.
She was in regular economy if I remember correctly & they were in premium. If that had been my partners mom, I’d have stepped up to the plate & said “I’ll swap for the duration of the flight so you can sit together”. They could have sorted that at check-in or at the very least when they boarded. I’ve had plenty of complimentary upgrades from premium to business, even business to first class upon boarding (Nick-free hack: dress smart, it does work) & all the cabin crew do is update the passenger manifest (so it‘s correct if there’s a problem with the flight) & print a new ticket. That’s one of the things the computer terminal is for on the gangway outside the entrance to the plane.

But Pouty? Oh no, “I’ve paid for Premium so I’m going to sit here”. Selfish twat 😡

You could write a book called "Pricks Pearls of Wisdom'

'This Apple Ice Lolly tastes like apple.'

Here's me thinking it would have tasted like a cheeseburger!

• Haha

Millyve

VIP Member
I hurd that aswell but maybe that was the case..I've done things my husband hasn't 🤔
---
These two have barely spent more than 6 hours apart since meeting online 20+ years ago and that was only recently for prick to go see his dying mum he’d barely made an effort to see before she was diagnosed.

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
How come they spend thousands and thousands of pounds on failed eye bag treatments and dodgy hair transplants and leave their teeth like that? Pouty’s dental issues are well known (only he seems to be not bothered by them) but Prick also has quite the bottom rack of tombstones

PJones

VIP Member
So a road trip to Washington dc but only spending 1 day there?
---
I thought Pouty suffered with anxiety so very surprised to see him on stage asthis would usually be an issue for someone. Though his anxiety disappears after a few drinks

Last edited:

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I have just watched, 'We drunk the Wolds' from three years ago-a pub crawl with Gail. I can't believe how abusive and cruel Prick was to his mum and how aggressive he was with Pouty.
Hence why he's guilt ridden now, because he barely bothered with her when she was alive and well, the poor woman had to be dying to get his attention!! and he knows it!!