Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Binksybum

I looked up NYC to Washington DC. Booking a few weeks ahead, fares started at $20 each. A few hundred if you did Club! Their palava of getting to airport, etc, allegedly paying for a tank of fuel but only using half, plus all the other add ons, then having to make the drive itself must surely have cost more, a lot more. Though I am forgetting Red Eyed Rover is a travel agent, so he knows best.
as admirably demonstrated in their choice of hotel room, or rather bathroom with a bed!

Reactions: 17

hels52

VIP Member
They really don’t take any criticism well. I can just see pricks eyes getting more red as he is reading the comments. They need to listen to what people are saying. They are abusers who will get caught in the end

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Emmy79

VIP Member
All the Gail stuff seems performative to me. They could have easily still gone and done these places, but not make mention of exactly where she sat etc But to be dragging other people around with you too, but that is fool on them for being willingly swayed.

They looked so uncomfortable at the diner for breakfast because it was packed, and having interactions with other people that wasn't Disney or WDW and Nick looked petrified in the shots, with his red eyes making him look worse.
Plus they both said Gail was sat in different places outside the Italian restaurant, where Prick didn't get enough layers in his lasagne 🤦‍♂️ He probably is ordering yhe sane food Gail had too......loser!

Like someone said earlier, he should be revisiting the places he went with his 'Mam', like the pub crawl on a coach, or maybe he should try being squeezed in the back of a car between suitcases when in pain with his back 🤔

Reactions: 16

Millyve

VIP Member
Mr know it all saying you need two separate tickets for the pedestal and the crown…. No if you get the crown you also get access to the pedestal you bellend…. They restrict the access to the crown to only a few hundred per day due to how they evacuate in an emergency. Maybe if you didn’t do a shot gun trip to NYC to live through your brothers memories you could of booked correctly and bought this experience.

How would anyone know it was a Patreon post? What marks them out as such?
It said ‘patreon’ and was a link to Patreon. Then you had to log in or join to read/view. They knew exactly what they were doing - no mistake. Clickbait for morbid curiosity. Sad thing is I bet it worked and they got a few new patrons out of it. They will stoop to any low if it brings in the cash.

• Angry

Emmy79

VIP Member
I agree, flying domestic in the US is one of the quickest and easiest things to do just like hopping on a bus - and can be cheap. Why do they always have to complicate things and do such convoluted journeys to save a dollar
But I don't think they saved anything.....Prick claims they 'only paid $38' for the car hire yet he said when the lady at the desk tried to upsell he said he had all that cover....
For $38, he's having a laugh! Then he mentions the extra fee for dropping it back in another state.....and a full tank of gas, they are so full of shit!

Pouty was shitting himself with the flashing lights out of the window.....hilarious!
"Somethings going off, there's a big crowd.....maybe they're queueing for the bank" 🤦‍♂️

• Heart

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I had issues finding it too...

One screaming difference in the Mouse Guy & Scammer Guys, Mouse Guy says he believes in Freedom of Speech so he won't delete or block comments, the Scammers delete & block with immediate effect, no FOS in their vocabulary !!

Binksybum

When Prick said about the Tableaux in The Smithsonian- ‘ more detailed than Disney’. Honestly, who would have thought it! Disney is his yard stick for everything! So lacking in intelligence and real World experiences. It’s embarrassing.

bollyboy

I'm torn as they were going out of their way to say they didn't share, but are we to believe the same 2 guys who share every meal had 2 starters, a main each, shared dessert and still be hungry after?! Unless the booze kicked in and gave them the nibbles.

Had to laugh how giddy Nick was about the room and showing off all the fancy luxury things, because you know this is not common for them, despite travelling so much, there is nothing about their life that screams luxury! They have already used companion voucher to be in premium, but want to use another voucher to fly upper now. BUT you know they will never reveal that in detail on the actual travel day, there will be mention of deal etc but will yet again be trying to pass off this luxury lifestyle channel.
“Check out the window, it’s one piece of glass”
Very luxurious 😄

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
I agree the money must be coming from rental properties. Buy cheap in northern towns and rent out for the absolute max rental. Maybe short term lets for contractors or people on business trips. No agents involved, they’ll do all the admin themselves and Nick will be the maintenance man. Rent gets paid direct to their bank account nudge wink HMRC. Guarantee Nick knows all the avoidance tactics while thicko just looks on with his gob hanging open.

• Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Oh I hope they're still there when I go on Wednesday, I don't love to get some "behind the scene" shots of them when they don't know they're being taken lol, 2 wks AKL in a Savanna View room, we worked & saved very hard for this trip!

• Heart

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Nick, ffs, get yourself to the doctors when you get home. You are not well.
Screenshot_20230426_155136_YouTube.jpg

The Empire State Building lift is very "Universally" apparently. Give me strength 🤪

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

TORTLE

Prick’s mother worked 2 jobs as a single mother to take her boys on holiday. Something Prick never mentioned but his brother mentioned and thanked her for in his lovely tribute.

Seeing them glued to the Bazzas is depressing really. They could have done this with Gail. They could have done this with the nieces and taken them on to Disney. But give them an oldie with money and there they are glued to them. Users.
They’re glued to the Bazza’s for one reason only: free accommodation.
You can really see in the Bazza’s latest vlog that they look pissed off with TLG. They only tolerate them to help grow their channel. It’s all a bit pathetic really.

Joe Bloggs 69

Chatty Member
Nick was looking back on old slogs from previous years to create a playlist of vlogs with his mum in. IT WILL BE A SHORT LIST

Smithy73

lodge guys appearing on other peoples vlogs in New York and Florida and on their own they are on Pre Travel day ! What a shower of shit lol

• Haha

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
What a sad life...comparing everything to a movie or disney. Not everything needs a comparison. Just let it stand on its own.