The lodge guys #36 Carry on lying, your channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The car company were using quite sneaky and unethical ways of trying to get you to upgrade" says Prick.
What? Is that like hinting / telling lodgers to join or upgrade their patreon membership to hear more info on Gail's illness?
It’s called upselling not sneaky at all, sneaky is charging you without telling you!!

Reactions: 11
He likely did have the right insurance. He booked through this company which is run by an English guy called Andy. He doesn't sell anything that doesn't have full insurance and he has some guides out there about standing your ground at pickup. They try this one with foreigners not knowing/caring/checking that we do have all insurances included. The agents are paid in commission for upsells so they will say anything to get you to upgrade. It's all very slimey and I loathe picking up a car for that reason. However, he explained it terribly and his focus was 'they are cheats' which is true but the focus should have been 'check you do have the right insurance before telling them to piss off' Not all companies inc insurance so there is a chance they could be right but usually they are just low paid workers desperate for a commission and willing to lie and cheat to get it.
They said the same thing last time they went to Florida and hired a car from Andy we also hired a car from Andy and was concerned what prick said my husband phoned Andy and he reassured us that we had the right insurance and not to worry and they would try to sell you other wise in Florida and told us to refuse it

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wonder if they went to the Exorcist House Steps in Georgetown as they thrive on movie locations, we walked down them and back up I needed oxygen lol but it was great seeing the house and steps!!

Alky said the "cold weather"is making his eyes red...

So why weren't they red over Christmas/Jan when we had the very cold spell up to minus 15 for two weeks on and off ?
You forget that that was just the air temperature 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
We have used Andy many times and he’s great, if price drops after booking he always refunds difference, there just making a drama out of something common.
The guy in curry’s tries selling you extended guarantee on a tv for Fook sake.
Always trying to make out there such smart twats.
Fook off spunk eyes.

• Haha
Oh absolutely alcohol does it and that 2019 photo is proof enough. My uncle drank himself into the grave at 53 and he had eye bags and bloodshot eyes for the last 10 years of his life. I was thinking it might be a new cream for his bags but 2019 he’s as bad so it has to be booze. Probably knocking them back in the room when they’re in at 7. No wonder all the blogs end then at 7/8 and we never see them later in the night.

Reactions: 8
Oh absolutely alcohol does it and that 2019 photo is proof enough. My uncle drank himself into the grave at 53 and he had eye bags and bloodshot eyes for the last 10 years of his life. I was thinking it might be a new cream for his bags but 2019 he’s as bad so it has to be booze. Probably knocking them back in the room when they’re in at 7. No wonder all the blogs end then at 7/8 and we never see them later in the night.
Defo the booze. In 2019 they went to sea work and got all day dining and paid extra $10 so he could have beer with it. And they had 5 meals that they admitted to. On the flight home he had 2 g&t. Every day he had a drink

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they went to the Exorcist House Steps in Georgetown as they thrive on movie locations, we walked down them and back up I needed oxygen lol but it was great seeing the house and steps!!
I didn't know prick starred in the Exorcist 😂😂

he must not be able to findhis mouthwash

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Or the bar where they filmed St Elmo’s Fire??

I bet when he’s really drunk , he can be really nasty!!! I bet he soils himself as well

• Sick
Well I skipped through that bore fest today how not to see Washington DC
All the shots of them walking and on scooters with really loud bad music are getting so annoying now.
There was nothing about this that made me want to go visit there, and then talking to the camera like they’re presenting a travel show is just laughable.

Going to Washington in September…. I’ve learnt how not to do Washington that’s for sure.

Washington DC is amazing don’t let that tit show put you off!! We bought tickets for Fords Theatre online b4 we went it told us on the website if there was access to the theatre, you’d have thought Mr Travel Agent would have checked, we did get to go into the theatre, we saw the actual gun that shot Lincoln and Arlington was such a moving and emotional place, they never went to Arlington House the view from there is amazing!!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.