The lodge guys #36 Carry on lying, your channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think they have a scooter at the caravan site and they have been practicing? ....they seem very good on them especially baldy.

Wouldn't it have been funny if one of them scraped a expensive car with the unstable driver at the wheel 😃🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They shared a bagel from breakfast and shared a pizza and salad for tea. Nothing in between and walked 10 miles. Then shared a dessert. Back at the hotel they’re having drinks and admit they were drinking last night! Ah! There’s way more boozing going on off camera. Prick looking like a rat with the pink eyes.

Footage of them eating and scooting with that music over it is incredibly annoying.

Next hectic city will be…..Charleston! Have they done any research at all.

Reactions: 9
Nevermind Prick's eyes looking like ragged piss holes in the snow, Pouty looked like a terminally ill patient with that awful grey hat on with his gaunt pallid skin at the start of today's vlog

Also laughing at Pouty's chicken legs and complete lack of arse in those jeans 😂

Reactions: 13
He thinks he's so cool 🙄

he's looks ridiculous, I personally think a bald nearly 50 year-old is to old for skinny jeans
Similarly, nobody over the age of 15 looks good in a baseball cap (Bazza take note) & nobody over the age of 21 looks good in a bucket hat (P&P take note).

Reactions: 7
They want to be travel vloggers!

absolutely pathetic and pouty can only be bothered to edit a 25 minute vlog in Washington.

on the Patreon they beg for money to make longer vlogs. Shameful effort. Just more bothered about getting to the safety of the bar to get pissed and then bed at 8pm

Poutys not eaten all day! God he will be wasting away! Not eaten all day???! Maybe that’s due to you bring a fuckwit! Planning a trip away and only being in one place for 24 hrs despite being away from home for 6-7 weeks. God you 2 really are bleeping stupid arnt you?
Go away,
Take time,
Enjoy it,
Fucks sake…….,,

Reactions: 12
Planning a trip away and only being in one place for 24 hrs despite being away from home for 6-7 weeks. God you 2 really are bleeping stupid arnt you?
It's because they're having to pay for the hotels, they don't have any PAYG pals in D.C. to get a free stay.

Reactions: 12
It's because they're having to pay for the hotels, they don't have any PAYG pals in D.C. to get a free stay.
True. I suspect over the next year or so they’ll do more of these. Fly into a major city and roadtrip to Flor-e-dur. Boston, Chicago, Memphis, Philadelphia, Nashville could all be in for a 1 day mad dash around the main sites, mispronouncing everything before camping out in free accommodation filming the same boring Florida vlogs they’ve put out many times already. 😴

Reactions: 11
Similarly, nobody over the age of 15 looks good in a baseball cap (Bazza take note) & nobody over the age of 21 looks good in a bucket hat (P&P take note).
A hat is a must in the US for a lot of the year so I’m not sure what you can do. That does not apply to that pair of bleeping tit smears, though.

Reactions: 2
What surprised me was there was an actual police incident outside their hotel and they didn't tit themselves and run to magic kingdom. New Orleans is no less/more safe than Washington.

plus take that bleeping ridiculous filter off your camera 😂🤣😂. It is making you pair of turds look worse in travel vlogs. Wrinkles are better than complete skin distortion and a face like an albino hamster.

I'm happy they are seeing more of the USA as it is giving their "lodgers" some fun and giving me more hatred 😀

andas for the fashion - it was like Compo and clegg with those ridiculous beanies 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A hat is a must in the US for a lot of the year so I’m not sure what you can do. That does not apply to that pair of bleeping tit smears, though.
An outdoor hat like an Aussie Bush hat is far more stylish. Not that “style” is a term that could ever be applied to P&P. Pouty would better suit a nice, bright yellow floppy-brimmed Nana hat to go with his Nana Naps 😁

Reactions: 5
Imagine copying that other total Gobshite Get Binky to try and get a viral video? Pathetic little duck weasel.
They don’t have any original thoughts. They copy everyone then make out they invented the wheel

Reactions: 6
Imagine copying that other total Gobshite Get Binky to try and get a viral video? Pathetic little duck weasel.
Slightly off topic but who’s this get blinky ? I’ve never watched him but intrigued now but pretty sure it’s not going to be a channel I’ll watch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Slightly off topic but who’s this get blinky ? I’ve never watched him but intrigued now but pretty sure it’s not going to be a channel I’ll watch 🙄
A very creepy couple. He’s like Prick, his wife comes across rather “simple” and he infantilises her on camera. Makes my skin crawl.

He tries to go viral screaming on roller coasters, screaming as the plane takes off.

I’ve only watched their travel days but they made me gag.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He is another gob shite who thinks he knows it all. Does not work but can go to florida for 3-4 weeks a time. Thinks he is an influencer and tries to raise money for sunflower awareness. He also screams on every ride trying to get attention

Reactions: 10
Binky is cut from the exact same cloth as the bastardly duo.
He claims to do everything in the name of charity but it's a vehicle to boost his own profile. He does social media posts showing him giving coffees to the emergency services and needy etc. It's rather like the twats putting 7p noodles in a trolley at Asda.

He is all over Virgin atlantic looking for freebies and has a terrible but very fake fear of flying.
He is terrified of heights but on his viral video that Prick tried to replicate on the star fly he was still able to hold on to the swing one handed as his other wrist was busy recording his 'extreme fear' on a camera.
He is the self titled 'King Of Screams'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.