The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are scared the other one will spend money or eat something without them!
Like pricks comment when he got back from visiting his mum and they were drinking. He picked a new bottle up and said I’m drinking this on my own. Neither of them can’t cope if the other has something they don’t.

Reactions: 5
Like pricks comment when he got back from visiting his mum and they were drinking. He picked a new bottle up and said I’m drinking this on my own. Neither of them can’t cope if the other has something they don’t.
And the three hour nap would have been a drunken one after downing it

Reactions: 9
I don't think Poutys mum is used to cooking all that frozen shite, especially for a special dinner like that! And that gravy.....WTF?

Reactions: 6
I’ve just been thinking - I wonder if Nick arrived home from visiting his mum and walking into the lodge upset him. Maybe he realised he’ll possibly lose his mum this year and Christmas won’t ever be the same again.

That could be why he had a 3 hour nap? He just wanted some quiet time. Alone with his thoughts.

I lost my dad before Christmas and seeing everyone celebrating and having fun was bloody hard for me. If I could have skipped Christmas I would have done 😪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I don't think Poutys mum is used to cooking all that frozen shite, especially for a special dinner like that! And that gravy.....WTF?
Don’t forget the roast potatoes 1 bag of frozen potatoes to share between all and no veg

Reactions: 3
I’ve just been thinking - I wonder if Nick arrived home from visiting his mum and walking into the lodge upset him. Maybe he realised he’ll possibly lose his mum this year and Christmas won’t ever be the same again.

That could be why he had a 3 hour nap? He just wanted some quiet time. Alone with his thoughts.

I lost my dad before Christmas and seeing everyone celebrating and having fun was bloody hard for me. If I could have skipped Christmas I would have done 😪
Yes I think that too,..
Baldys family should have been at their own house celebrating

Reactions: 7

Good point … having to act up to the camera as soon as he walked in the door, as much as they keep the ‘keeping it real’ narrative going I am more and more convinced that a lot of what they put out is played up for the camera, their real lives must be so dull if this is the case as the content they put out is dull as dishwater off camera must be so miserable.

Reactions: 6
A7C2608E-3189-424C-A1D7-B12AC401CA2E.jpeg
Was the wig comment really necessary… I honesty couldn’t imagine trying to monetise my own mothers cancer journey like they have been doing. So tasteless

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1889395Was the wig comment really necessary… I honesty couldn’t imagine trying to monetise my own mothers cancer journey like they have been doing. So tasteless
Christ they’re really scraping the barrel for content now, ‘here a towel we picked up but didn’t buy, as we love to touch everything and throw it back on a shelf’
Why not… a) not mention that it’s Gail in the corner or …b) crop the photo so she’s not in it.
But Pouty needs to show how caring they are taking Gail out to Asda and Ikea two places full of people with coughs and colds so let’s take someone with compromised immunization.

Reactions: 10
That bleeping Leigh is one bitchy c*nt. There really was no need for that comment. He is lower than a snake's belly 🐍😡

Reactions: 20
there was absolutely no need to a - mention the wig and b - the condescending ‘bless her’. It was only included to garner sympathy and platitudes for their good deeds (in their eyes)

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.