The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait I'm confused. I've not seen the Christmas Day one yet but a few vlogs back Pouty said that they had bought too much food. So why on the vlog for Christmas Eve did they need to rake in the freezer for two year old tuna steaks and a random Muscle Food Curry? And if what you are all saying is true the Christmas Dinner was very Scrooge-ish. I bet the poor family were starving.

Reactions: 7
Wait I'm confused. I've not seen the Christmas Day one yet but a few vlogs back Pouty said that they had bought too much food. So why on the vlog for Christmas Eve did they need to rake in the freezer for two year old tuna steaks and a random Muscle Food Curry? And if what you are all saying is true the Christmas Dinner was very Scrooge-ish. I bet the poor family were starving.
All the food was stored in Poutys parents freezer and they brought it over.

Reactions: 4
All the food was stored in Poutys parents freezer and they brought it over.
But the family was there when the tuna steaks were sourced because the Dad had one. If I was them I would have been stopping for a takeaway on the way there and hiding chocolate digestives in my suitcase.

Imagine being so insecure and hung up on your tit hairline that you have to openly mock someone who is losing their hair to cancer treatment. What an absolute thundercunting cockwomble.
Nick if you're reading this I hope you can see how someone who is meant to care is subversivly mocking your sick mother.

Reactions: 14
But the family was there when the tuna steaks were sourced because the Dad had one. If I was them I would have been stopping for a takeaway on the way there and hiding chocolate digestives in my suitcase.
The family arrived the day before Christmas Eve, that's when they had the tuna steaks.

Reactions: 4
Another mention of his hair from a 2018 slog on making slime just been put up on Insta!

What bleeping grown up makes slime? Even Prick mentions he must have been bored to do it. That’s how they used to fill their lives and how they still do. Doing stupid things to fill up their uninspiring days.

Also his hair looks absolutely no different then to how it does now. Keep trying to convince yourself it does though you bald wanker. Must hurt spending all that Patreon money on a complete bodge job done by a back alley business.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Baldy's clinging onto what's left of his hair for dear life..
he won't shave it of and go for the Jason Statham look as he deep down knows he's a tit with his fish eyes, jowls and frog neck-chin,

him and his dad both look ridiculous

Reactions: 6
Yes either way he's still a ugly bleep but he would look less of a dick with it of.. there's nothing worse than a sunroof on a bloke 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
Just watched the Xmas Day drivel. Well, skimmed through it, took all of 5 minutes 😂 Jeez, the music they insist on using is so twee. I get that’s it’s free to use but c’mon guys, I’m sure you can find something more jolly than Val Doonican rocking chair music. Appeals to the grannies that follow you I guess.

That opening ‘scene’ with the girls coming into the living area was totally staged. I bet Leigh said “go back in your room, wait 5 seconds while I set the camera going and then rush in like you’ve just got up”

As others have said, you could have left the phone in the box (if there ever was one). Put the SIM in by all means but it’s much nicer in a box.

Electric blankets? How old are they, 60? 😂

Burnt sprouts & way too much in that single oven of theirs. No way would all of that have cooked properly at the same time. Clueless 🤦🏻‍♂️

So they "can't wait" to duck off abroad to the sun? How absolutely tasteless

I honestly feel sorry for Prick having to put up with Pouty and all his selfish behaviour since Gail's diagnosis. Get out while you can still make a decent life for yourself, perhaps with someone who isn't such a bleep.

Reactions: 11
Can you imagine if it was the other way round and it was Baldys mum or the walrus that was potentially (we don't know for sure) facing a terminal illness, he wouldn't be more than the with of his single strand of hair away from them.
Family first unless its not Baldys family then in which case business as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.