The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, why can't Nick go and spend time with Gail on his own and Leigh could keep on top of shopping, household stuff etc. I mean they've got 2 cars to get around. They're so co-dependent and can't bear to miss out on anything that the other is doing.
They are scared the other one will spend money or eat something without them!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With all the spare time Pouty has he could take an online course or attend college to learn how to edit, you'd think that the amount of time he has been doing it he would've improved. Hi Baldy, check out skillshare 🤣

Next Slog use code caravanwankers for 10% off skillshare subscription

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm surprised Santa managed to get past that big bag of shite lying at the front door to even use that magic key.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think pouty was always like that, he’s obviously been worn down by prick, can you imagine what it must be like to be told day in and day out what your doing isn’t right, I’m aware that he does the bulk of the editing and he probably does show prick in a bad light, even still if pouty was a women people would be screaming at him to leave prick because he’s abusive, obviously not as far as I’m aware physically abusive but definitely financially and emotionally abusive. Prick belittles pouty every time he does something

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think pouty was always like that, he’s obviously been worn down by prick, can you imagine what it must be like to be told day in and day out what your doing isn’t right, I’m aware that he does the bulk of the editing and he probably does show prick in a bad light, even still if pouty was a women people would be screaming at him to leave prick because he’s abusive, obviously not as far as I’m aware physically abusive but definitely financially and emotionally abusive. Prick belittles pouty every time he does something
They are as bad as eachother and I bet that has always been the way.

Reactions: 6
Baldy mummy and daddy wrapped him up in cotton wool since born and now, he thinks in his head his so called mental health he don’t have to work well baldy you bleeping bleep there is people who have mental health and can’t work who is suffering every day with mental health and don’t work you are a lazy ugly bald bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m out of work for a few years and my mental health has gotten worse, I miss working in a team and hopefully I will hear back from the agencies soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The way he plays the mental health card pisses me off. He has about as much mental health struggles as he does a Bob Ross style haircut. The man (child) is a fraud in every facet of life, God forbid he ever did experience a real mental health struggle, I suffer from PTSD and have lost good friends to the same so for him to play the struggling victim and turn it on and off like flicking a switch really grinds my gears.
Baldy, getting a little upset because the teashop has run out of toasted tea cakes for you and prick to share does not constitute a mental health issue you wet wipe!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just looked through their comment section and 95% of them are women.

Also women of a certain age judging by their names (no offence if anyone here has the same name):-

Thelma
Tina
Shirley
Morag
Norma
Joan
Maureen
Gillian
Gaynor
Jean
Mary
Denise
Valerie
Susan
Kath
Hazel
Sue
Angela
Jane
Pat

These are the people who adore the pair of lazy waster pillocks. What a bleeping audience. Lonely old women. Stay relevant lads.
Most of them are shill accounts though. None of them have any content of their own (or very little) & most don’t have a profile pic either. They‘re all set up by P&P to boost their membership & reach. It’s probably what Leigh spends all his time actually doing, posting comments from those accounts.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The way he plays the mental health card pisses me off. He has about as much mental health struggles as he does a Bob Ross style haircut. The man (child) is a fraud in every facet of life, God forbid he ever did experience a real mental health struggle, I suffer from PTSD and have lost good friends to the same so for him to play the struggling victim and turn it on and off like flicking a switch really grinds my gears.
Baldy, getting a little upset because the teashop has run out of toasted tea cakes for you and prick to share does not constitute a mental health issue you wet wipe!
Wouldn’t put it past him to claim disability for his “anxiety”

Reactions: 6
Attendance allowance will be awarded with no questions asked if the prognosis is terminal.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.