The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the lodge guys xmas lunch was about as appetising as their curry . and i dont know if baldys dad was wearing his trousers or pyjamas but either way i havent seen any like that since rupert bear wore his

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not in any of the groups please tell me someone called them out on this vile post ?
Nope just the usual ass kissing. I’m disgusted by that post. You feel so self conscious having to wear a wig and/or headscarves. The last thing you want is people taking the piss and posting photos and videos all over the internet. Trust me I’ve been there. Without the public humiliation obvs because I have proper friends.

Reactions: 19
IMHO pouty posted his hair transplant pic the same day as that group post on purpose! Plus it means all the sheeple are making it all about him again, he’s a selfish snidey piece of work that one! Don’t get me wrong Prick’s still a tool but Pouty has totally outed himself as the worse of the two now.

Reactions: 13
Keep thinking that worth it in the end 😂
I love the person who said in the comments, why are you talking of having another transplant if the first was ‘so worth it?’. Hope she is off here! Lol.
Just took the piss out of baldy in insta,
I have just seen what I believe are your comments. Excellent! I have ‘liked’ them. Can’t wait to see how long they stay up, or if there is a reply. 🤣

• Haha
I love the person who said in the comments, why are you talking of having another transplant if the first was ‘so worth it?’. Hope she is off here! Lol.

I have just seen what I believe are your comments. Excellent! I have ‘liked’ them. Can’t wait to see how long they stay up, or if there is a reply. 🤣
Screenies for the blocked amongst us? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMHO pouty posted his hair transplant pic the same day as that group post on purpose! Plus it means all the sheeple are making it all about him again, he’s a selfish snidey piece of work that one! Don’t get me wrong Prick’s still a tool but Pouty has totally outed himself as the worse of the two now.
Pricks mums illness has definitely bought out the worst in pouty! He’s like a kid that’s had his Toy taken away. Got to do things he doesn’t want, can’t go on holiday,has to make more unnecessary journeys. The most bone idle man I’ve ever seen!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Looks as though I’m a goner, still I will make my comments on here, you pair of twats will pay, your insecurities will be off the scale😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loads of folk have had hair transplants that have worked, Jordon Carter, Connor Swift, loads more, the Baldy caravan dweller is the only person that I know who's hasn't worked and NEVER WILL LEIGH YOU DICK ...your father is bald to just own it like a man and get over it you will always have a huge bald area

He’ll be eating protein to rest of his life that’s what the consultant told him that eating protein would make his hair grow coz the person who did it knew it didn’t work and told him to eat more protein 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Loads of folk have had hair transplants that have worked, Jordon Carter, Connor Swift, loads more, the Baldy caravan dweller is the only person that I know who's hasn't worked and NEVER WILL LEIGH YOU DICK ...your father is bald to just own it like a man and get over it you will always have a huge bald area
It isn't a bald patch.......It's a crop circle. The Aliens did it when the arseholes visited Area 51 looking for unexplained flying teacakes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bath sheet is a large, thin towel, isn't it?

As for the hair, what a shitshow. Yeah, there is a bit more but that's not surprising when you have had half your pubes transplanted on your bonce, is it? And don't you have to keep having it done because it just falls out anyway?

• Haha
So let me get this straight.....on the day where he talks about considering a second hair transplant and how pleased he is with the first one....he also puts up a photo of Gail and makes a point of mentioning her wig which she's wearing because her hair's falling out from chemo.

I'm speechless. What an absolute c**t.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I want to see them donate or fundraising money to cancer charity or to the hospice we never see that happening

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.