The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The creeps gave both girls the electric blankets, later on gave the youngest LED lights which are only about £12.99 and the oldest the phone,
good job the youngest won't fully understand the price difference her only getting they lights and her sister getting a phone lol that makes me think it was just second hand ( nothing wrong with that ).. and Carols ashamed of the gravy 🤔 Carol that's the least of your worries you should be ashamed that you all allow the girls to get filmed on the one day of the year that should be the most private 😢

Reactions: 9
Had to laugh at the slogmas intro last night. On the 15th of January 😂. I hope the flats freezing and they are burning gas and electric by the ££££. Despise the pair of them. Just a quick question? Would prick duck off to bed for 3 hours if maaaark was sat in his lounge?? Would be bollocks! Just rude beyond belief. Twats

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The creeps gave both girls the electric blankets, later on gave the youngest LED lights which are only about £12.99 and the oldest the phone,
good job the youngest won't fully understand the price difference her only getting they lights and her sister getting a phone lol that makes me think it was just second hand ( nothing wrong with that ).. and Carols ashamed of the gravy 🤔 Carol that's the least of your worries you should be ashamed that you all allow the girls to get filmed on the one day of the year that should be the most private 😢
Should be more ashamed of the job she's done raising a pathetic son to be so bleeping hopeless. I genuinely can't think of anything he is actually able to do or is actually good at.

Surprised he's not still sucking on her tit.

• Haha
Why didn’t he left the box the phone came in after he set it up it would look more nicer than the phone wrap up in wrapping paper

Reactions: 6
Thick pair of cunts were probably queuing outside Next at 06:00am today for the Boxing Day Sale.
Morning boys and to all your cronies who report back🖕
Never they only up before 6am to get on a flight to Floreeeda !

Why didn’t he left the box the phone came in after he set it up it would look more nicer than the phone wrap up in wrapping paper
Because it’s an old phone so no box … guaranteed!!

• Haha
Yip that's another good point they could still have set it up and put it back in the box the girl would have been more joyed at seeing it in the box ...it's pretty obvious it's been stuck and the back of a drawer in the caravan for a few year Nick probably used it as a spare to derail the chat in here

Reactions: 8
And what’s a child going to do with led lights and duck off monkey/masher what ever your name is with your baby yoda you haven’t even watched Star Wars …

Reactions: 3
All those bags of present they brought in weren’t from them they were the presents from the family to give to the girls and they made out they brought them the way they acted
I haven’t watched the vlog but it has me thinking if he did go back to see his mum, it’s a heck of a round trip just to see her for an hour.
He kept saying the day before he was going to visit her for ' about 3 hours' on christmas day. He was back before the dinner was cooked then after the strain of it all back to sleep for 3 hours. Then asked leigh why he had wrapped the phone so securely when it was supposed to be from santa as she tried to unwrap it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He kept saying the day before he was going to visit her for ' about 3 hours' on christmas day. He was back before the dinner was cooked then after the strain of it all back to sleep for 3 hours. Then asked leigh why he had wrapped the phone so securely when it was supposed to be from santa as she tried to unwrap it
Cause he wants everybody to know it’s off them. Agree they try and portray that all the presents come off them two ! Fat chance of that, that only ever seen to spend a couple of quid on those two girls ! That phone was defiantly one that had been sat in a drawer for a while and prick probably put £10 on the SIM card

Cause he wants everybody to know it’s off them. Agree they try and portray that all the presents come off them two ! Fat chance of that, that only ever seen to spend a couple of quid on those two girls ! That phone was defiantly one that had been sat in a drawer for a while and prick probably put £10 on the SIM card
erm uncle nick, barry from barnsley has sent a picture. on something called grindr

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Just looked through their comment section and 95% of them are women.

Also women of a certain age judging by their names (no offence if anyone here has the same name):-

Thelma
Tina
Shirley
Morag
Norma
Joan
Maureen
Gillian
Gaynor
Jean
Mary
Denise
Valerie
Susan
Kath
Hazel
Sue
Angela
Jane
Pat

These are the people who adore the pair of lazy waster pillocks. What a bleeping audience. Lonely old women. Stay relevant lads.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't pouty get an upgrade a few months ago and is now with O2? There ya go, bingo, spare phone, Christmas pressie sorted, 😂

• Haha

Also women of a certain age judging by their names (no offence if anyone here has the same name):-

Thelma
Tina
Shirley
Morag
Norma
Joan
Maureen
Gillian
Gaynor
Jean
Mary
Denise
Valerie
Susan
Kath
Hazel
Sue
Angela
Jane
Pat

These are the people who adore the pair of lazy waster pillocks. What a bleeping audience. Lonely old women. Stay relevant lads.
Don’t forget KTS and their 5 comments per video! I only read the comments to see what tit KTS comes out with!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t forget KTS and their 5 comments per video! I only read the comments to see what tit KTS comes out with!
I dunno what planet KTS is on!

I think I've done one of the turds 'jobs' for them this week. They can just add a surname initial to all those names I've put and pretend they're new Patreon or YouTube members like they usually do.

Baldy - you can do a bit more chilling now you don't have to think of names yourself. You're welcome you fraud bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Thelma
Tina
Shirley
Morag
Norma
Joan
Maureen
Gillian
Gaynor
Jean
Mary
Denise
Valerie
Susan
Kath
Hazel
Sue
Angela
Jane
Pat

I'm in all groups but never once commented as it would probably be easy to track me as i have gave quite a lot away on different threads, baldy's probably tracking people all over tattle to see who's who lol

It’s ok nicks away and pouty is going to do the Christmas dinner. Fast forward to Christmas Day he’s prancing around with the camera while his mum cooks everything. Someone even said she normally makes her own so she wasn’t happy using the cheap crap the frauds bought in. Nick comes back and still has to do half of it anyway!

I'm just catching up on the Christmas Eve vlog, the older niece throws Pouty under the bus and says he's been editing, presumably sitting at the dining table on the laptop rather than joining in the fun. Why on earth is he sitting editing vlogs on Christmas Eve when he's got the family there. Also when they're playing a game, Pouty appears to be on the sidelines filming everyone else rather than actually joining in. He's seriously addicted to filming and editing...the irony is with how far behind they actually are he surely could have taken a couple of days off the editing over Christmas.

Also what's the deal on all this step family that are suddenly being mentioned every 5 mins in connection with Gail.l. I get that Prick hasn't wanted to have them talked about on the vlogs before. Fine. But now that's Gail's ill, the step family all of a sudden are getting mentioned all the time. Very strange.

The whole vibe of Christmas Eve (and I assume Christmas Day, haven't watched that one yet) is chaos. Running around to get last minute food, table stuff, "freezer tapas" for tea, tuna steaks for some people, katsu curry for others?!! I know they've been doing a lot with Gail but still, they don't have full time jobs to worry about. They should have sat down, done a big meal plan, a huge big shop in 1 go and got themselves organized. The whole thing is just manic.

But the highlight for me......Prick declaring a pork pie is a Yorkshire thing. I think the people of Melton Mowbray in Leicestershire might beg to differ!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm just catching up on the Christmas Eve vlog, the older niece throws Pouty under the bus and says he's been editing, presumably sitting at the dining table on the laptop rather than joining in the fun. Why on earth is he sitting editing vlogs on Christmas Eve when he's got the family there. Also when they're playing a game, Pouty appears to be on the sidelines filming everyone else rather than actually joining in. He's seriously addicted to filming and editing...the irony is with how far behind they actually are he surely could have taken a couple of days off the editing over Christmas.

Also what's the deal on all this step family that are suddenly being mentioned every 5 mins in connection with Gail.l. I get that Prick hasn't wanted to have them talked about on the vlogs before. Fine. But now that's Gail's ill, the step family all of a sudden are getting mentioned all the time. Very strange.

The whole vibe of Christmas Eve (and I assume Christmas Day, haven't watched that one yet) is chaos. Running around to get last minute food, table stuff, "freezer tapas" for tea, tuna steaks for some people, katsu curry for others?!! I know they've been doing a lot with Gail but still, they don't have full time jobs to worry about. They should have sat down, done a big meal plan, a huge big shop in 1 go and got themselves organized. The whole thing is just manic.

But the highlight for me......Prick declaring a pork pie is a Yorkshire thing. I think the people of Melton Mowbray in Leicestershire might beg to differ!!
Leigh could have had plenty of spare time to get organised instead of going everywhere with Nick, it surely doesn’t need both of you to go to screwfix or the lockup. I find it selfish of him to take up a family members space all the time at the hospice, unfortunately Leigh is so dependent on Nick it’s quite sad to see.

Leigh could have had plenty of spare time to get organised instead of going everywhere with Nick, it surely doesn’t need both of you to go to screwfix or the lockup. I find it selfish of him to take up a family members space all the time at the hospice, unfortunately Leigh is so dependent on Nick it’s quite sad to see.
Exactly, why can't Nick go and spend time with Gail on his own and Leigh could keep on top of shopping, household stuff etc. I mean they've got 2 cars to get around. They're so co-dependent and can't bear to miss out on anything that the other is doing.

Reactions: 7
Exactly, why can't Nick go and spend time with Gail on his own and Leigh could keep on top of shopping, household stuff etc. I mean they've got 2 cars to get around. They're so co-dependent and can't bear to miss out on anything that the other is doing.
The only times Prick went on his own to see Gail Pouty went to his parents so they could spoil and mollycoddle him!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.