The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Ladysarah123 yes baldys parents don't seem to be giving a tit about poor Gail it's all systems go with them yet when Walrus face slipped a disc it was all panic stations and in and out the hospital constantly FS it was only a slipped disc,..
Btw the last threads still open it needs closed

Reactions: 7
Why shouldn’t pouty’s family not have a nice Christmas?? Maybe they don’t give a toss about nicks mum I don’t know, but they shouldn’t be putting their lives on hold because pricks mum is unwell, they've got two grandchildren who’ve lost their father and I’m sorry but those kids should be the focus especially at times like Christmas .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Are there any other vloggers still showing Christmas content, they could have uploaded them every other day to catch up, why haven't they? Maybe the sheep will realise all the lies they told about the dates of the USA road trip now

Are there any other vloggers still showing Christmas content, they could have uploaded them every other day to catch up, why haven't they? Maybe the sheep will realise all the lies they told about the dates of the USA road trip now
I don’t think they care. Sadly a lot of folk are vulnerable and just won’t see the truth.

Reactions: 5
Broadways Away still showing Christmas content from their last boring Disney trip

Reactions: 5
Why shouldn’t pouty’s family not have a nice Christmas?? Maybe they don’t give a toss about nicks mum I don’t know, but they shouldn’t be putting their lives on hold because pricks mum is unwell, they've got two grandchildren who’ve lost their father and I’m sorry but those kids should be the focus especially at times like Christmas .
It shouldn't be filmed and showed in the vlogs when Nicks mum is gravely ill..it's very disrespectful imo

• Heart
It shouldn't be filmed and showed in the vlogs when Nicks mum is gravely ill..it's very disrespectful imo
I wouldn’t like it if my mums has cancer and my other family members are having a good time on a vlog for the world to see ,yes it is disrespectful in my opinion

• Heart
about 3 weeks after my mum died , I went to a family wedding maybe I should’ve asked for them to cancel the wedding then

it’s not disrespectful my mum and most people would’ve wanted other family members to be enjoying themselves not treating them like a martyr because they’re dying or when they’d sadly died especially like I’ve said there’s 2 young girls who’ve sadly lost their own father within the last couple of years and I’m surprised that compassion for them and their situation seems to be lacking.

Reactions: 12
No one said the girls shouldn't have a great Christmas, and it is a shame for them losing their father.. but to film them all having a great time while Gail is possibly on her last few months is fkn disgusting

And why do the girls need to wake up in the caravan on Christmas morning it's very strange? why doesn't Santa go to their own house ?....mmm let me think 🤔it's for content,
no way our kids would have been waking up in any other place other than our own house on Christmas morning

Dragged to their uncles caravan to get a camera stuck in their faces, it's child exploiting

Wonder if Janine's gets a cut of the sheep and YT money when her kids are in it ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That sore on Pouty’s lip looks nasty. Been gobbling mucky lads off Pouty?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I think everyone would agree. They should have just put the camera away for a few months at least until after Christmas. But unfortunately they have got into a space where it’s all business now. They can afford to have a break but still didn’t

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nick suggested getting Gail and taking her along with baldy's family to Beverly I think it was? a walk on Christmas day and baldy just totally ignored him.. it's clear baldy wasn't wanting his or his family's Christmas to get disrupted or be any different

Reactions: 10
If I was Prick, I would have left blady and gone to be with my mum Christmas day
I think that’s what most are thinking, no one says life shouldn’t go on as normal for the rest of the family, but why do P&P have to host Christmas this year again, personally I would have said, you guys do Christmas, we’ll pop over Boxing Day and bring our gifts etc, but this year we’re spending the day with Pricks family. It’s all for content tho!

But it just occurred to me pouty was happy enough to not spend Christmas Day with his family last year to fly off to his beloved Floreeeda !!

Baldy is without a doubt jealous as I’m sure Nick is asked how his mum is. As much as I can’t stand Nick I am pretty sure he would rather not have a terminally ill mother.

No one said the girls shouldn't have a great Christmas, and it is a shame for them losing their father.. but to film them all having a great time while Gail is possibly on her last few months is fkn disgusting

And why do the girls need to wake up in the caravan on Christmas morning it's very strange? why doesn't Santa go to their own house ?....mmm let me think 🤔it's for content,
no way our kids would have been waking up in any other place other than our own house on Christmas morning

Dragged to their uncles caravan to get a camera stuck in their faces, it's child exploiting

Wonder if Janine's gets a cut of the sheep and YT money when her kids are in it ??
Why Janine and her girls would want to spend Christmas with that pair of weirdos, I’ll never know- I would never subject my children to a Christmas Day with 2 man babies, who are selfish, narcissistic and using them for views on their failing vlog

• Heart
The girls would be more comfortable at home or even at the Walrus's....it's don't touch this don't touch that, everything they do is getting policed they aren't allowed to properly play with their presents it's just the easy non messy ones the rest get bagged up to go back in the car 😂 they probably don't get watching what they want either it will be what the 40odd year old boyfriend's want to watch

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.