The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls would be more comfortable at home or even at the Walrus's....it's don't touch this don't touch that, everything they do is getting policed they aren't allowed to properly play with their presents it's just the easy non messy ones the rest get bagged up to go back in the car 😂 they probably don't get watching what they want either it will be what the 40odd year old boyfriend's want to watch
Aye Prick would have a fit if one of the lassies switched the telly over from the Crackling Fireplace Scene to watch Shrek 3. That would damn ruin his perfect Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aye Prick would have a fit if one of the lassies switched the telly over from the Crackling Fireplace Scene to watch Shrek 3. That would damn ruin his perfect Christmas.
You know its bad when a digital fireplace on the telly is the least fake thing in a vlog. bleeping frauds. I despise them.

Broadways Away still showing Christmas content from their last boring Disney trip
Them and Adam Twattan in EPCOT made my toes curl

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was quite surprised he let the youngest one put those scent sticks on the tree, though no doubt he rearranged them once she'd finished.

Reactions: 7
They share sandwiches and tea cakes. If only they shared some common decency. Pair of wankers.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anybody else think it wasn’t really Xmas eve and they’re hosting a fake one for the viewers.

Surely Janine and his parents ain’t daft enough to take the kids to the caravan for Xmas day.

Reactions: 6
Anybody else think it wasn’t really Xmas eve and they’re hosting a fake one for the viewers.

Surely Janine and his parents ain’t daft enough to take the kids to the caravan for Xmas day.
I mentioned earlier I thought it odd Nick going to do a 3 hour round trip to visit his mum for a few hours on xmas day and leave Leigh to cook dinner? Surely it would have made more sense for them to be at the apartment and go to Leigh’s mums for dinner as they all live closer and Nick would be near his mum. I think it’s the way they’re incorporating Gails illness and treatment into the vlogs as insensitive and quite upsetting. i don’t think it needs discussing in every vlog, we’re well aware how ill she is so saying they’ve been to visit them the next clip Leigh’s family all getting excited and playing games makes it harder to comprehend. I don’t begrudge them all having a great time but I think we all feel quite sad for Nicks family .

Reactions: 5

We know they for sure did the fake Christmas last time as they jetted off to Florida before Christmas. I’m not sure that they did that this time tho 🤷‍♀️

I think this time it is genuine.
Agree, if this was a fake Christmas I don't think Nick would be making the big trip for his mum, he could easily stay at the lodge and go visit her at real Christmas time.

Agree with @LoujD that it makes much more sense for them to stay at the flat which is closer to all the family and could have been a more relaxing holiday for all. But its not the picture perfect family Christmas they like to show on socials.

Reactions: 9
Broadways Away still showing Christmas content from their last boring Disney trip
The Broadways are not the most exciting couple are they? Robbo & Gent are still showing their Disney trip from October but at least they’re a genuine & likeable couple who enjoy themselves properly when they go to Florida. Same with the Kershaws, they’re a lovely family unit who have a lot of fun together & post great content. Always laughing & a great sense of humour.

Reactions: 3
The Broadways are not the most exciting couple are they? Robbo & Gent are still showing their Disney trip from October but at least they’re a genuine & likeable couple who enjoy themselves properly when they go to Florida. Same with the Kershaws, they’re a lovely family unit who have a lot of fun together & post great content. Always laughing & a great sense of humour.
Both of those are part of Theme Park Bazza's circle. Robbo and Gent are clearly desperate and very entitled and the Kershaws go to the Caravan Twats meet up's in Florida trying to grow their channel (seeing how Bazza did it). Filed under Lisa and Ade and Danny Dalimore in the Disney 🗑

Last edited:
I'm curious at to what they will do if Gail's condition is terminal (I'm not sure if it has been mentioned anywhere so don't want to assume), will they do like anyone else would probably do and shelve it for a while or will they carry on and use the sympathy vote to try and snag more patreons? I will bet a £ to a pinch of tit that some kind of charity event will happen to raise money for an organisation that has helped Prick's mum but like the other money raiser I doubt proof of it ever making its way to intended recipient will ever surface.

Reactions: 8
Sadly Gails condition will be terminal ..yet they are acting like she has the Flu
So this was potentially her last Xmas and they chose to spend it with the Walrus and Co, the caravan clowns probably think they're that important that cancer will realise and spare her. Nick has his priorities all wrong!

Reactions: 10
In the last 6 years I have had 4 family members on end of life care, 2 in hospice care and no matter if it’s 36 hours or months it’s wondering is this the last time I will say goodbye. None of us had a jealous partner. It’s time for Leigh to grow up.

Reactions: 14
Even at Gail's funeral Pouty will want it to be all about him, thats the way he is, thinks he is more important than everyone and demands attention.

Reactions: 9
Actually my uncle witnessed that in the last week at an Irish WAGs uncles funeral. She’s the topic of local gossip for the wrong reasons. Worse still is people can watch her behaviour at the mass as it’s streamed so accessible as long as you know the dead person’s name.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.