The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this was potentially her last Xmas and they chose to spend it with the Walrus and Co, the caravan clowns probably think they're that important that cancer will realise and spare her. Nick has his priorities all wrong!
Let's not forget he hardly saw his mum prior to this. Seemed like it was 2 or 3 times a year. Remember during one of the easing of restrictions when they were meeting her and her partner outside somewhere for coffee as according to Nick "she's not coming here" meaning inside the lodge. Yet a week later Hannah and Mark were staying the weekend in the lodge.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Leigh is pulling the strings and I think Nick is in denial about how ill Gail is and he's vulnerable, apart from his mum and brother he barely see's, he only has Leigh and his family....I would love Nick to duck of to USA and start a new life without badly and get a proper man that he is head over heels in love with but it will never happen he will just waste his life with badly who he probably doesn't even fancy any more it's just a business now to get through live taking from the sheep and getting as much holidays crammed in as possible

Reactions: 12
In early vlogs it was a chore for prick to go and see his mum (sadly) he would always moan and the relationship was not good.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think they are both rotten apples to an extent but Leigh has managed to hide it behind how the slogs are edited, its only recently that his real persona has started to come through, borderline narcissist I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
From stuff he has said I think N's mum had drinking issues when he was growing up and there was implications there relationship wasn't the best. But it's still tough to face losing a parent no matter how your relationship with them is.

I would say from what they have said and what has been shown as well as the type of cancer Gail has that she is very likely to be terminal, but how long she will have is in the hands of God/fate whatever you believe in and I agree with others on here they should be concentrating on spending as much time as possible with her as they simply do not know how long she will have.
I am wondering if this was a fake Christmas as well tbh.

They should have been with Gail all Christmas as it may be the last one they share together.

Reactions: 6
Gayle was having Christmas with her Grandchildren , her partner and probably pricks brother, she’s probably had a happier day that way

I wonder if prick has half siblings or step siblings? Gayle obviously treats the kids as grandchildren (if they’re step siblings). Considering they’ve been vlogging for quite a few years now he’s never mentioned them at all, he obviously doesn’t see them as family any of them

Reactions: 8
I think they are both rotten apples to an extent but Leigh has managed to hide it behind how the slogs are edited, its only recently that his real persona has started to come through, borderline narcissist I think.
I don’t think there’s any borderline about it tbh. Full on!

I bet he made it so the price tag was visible on purpose. I wouldn't pay £5.99 for that monstrosity never mind £599

Reactions: 5
So this was potentially her last Xmas and they chose to spend it with the Walrus and Co, the caravan clowns probably think they're that important that cancer will realise and spare her. Nick has his priorities all wrong!
I suspect that Gail and her partner, son and step children/grandchildren didn’t want to spend the day with P&P- I get the feeling it’s a dysfunctional relationship. I have never seen Gail’s partner, and Pricks extended family are never mentioned
Pricks life seems to revolve around Pouty, and his grifting family

• Heart
It made me laugh when the younger girl opened her present and she called it chip and pouty didn’t have a clue why she called her toy a chip from beauty and the beast such Disney fans they are 😂

Reactions: 8
Cannot believe prick was skating the food just because he hasn't cooked the meal…. The girls are old enough not to have them plastic plates

Reactions: 10
3minutes in...
I thought - oh this is nice music with some clips of the girls opening presents. Actually quite nice!
*Pouty opening chocolate* Prick- "you Gannet!.....no wonder you've got cheeks like a beaver"
Oh....well, it was quite nice 🙄

Reactions: 7
Pouty once again doing nothing except fannying about with the camera, the dinner ending up so unorganized, no wonder they burnt stuff and it looked awful, throw a bag of frozen sprout in a pan and wonder why it burns outside before the frozen middles are even defrosted. Globs of gravy! The table looked a right mess.. then add a giant kitchen salt container as they don’t posses salt and pepper shakers as they never use it.
And such a show of the mobile phone gift! I guarantee it was either one of their old ones or bought second hand, nothing wrong with that but be honest don’t make it sound like your giving a huge expensive gift!

Anyone see the comments section on the latest Instagram post ? 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Pouty once again doing nothing except fannying about with the camera, the dinner ending up so unorganized, no wonder they burnt stuff and it looked awful, throw a bag of frozen sprout in a pan and wonder why it burns outside before the frozen middles are even defrosted. Globs of gravy! The table looked a right mess.. then add a giant kitchen salt container as they don’t posses salt and pepper shakers as they never use it.
And such a show of the mobile phone gift! I guarantee it was either one of their old ones or bought second hand, nothing wrong with that but be honest don’t make it sound like your giving a huge expensive gift!

Anyone see the comments section on the latest Instagram post ? 🤢
🤮🤮 you wouldn’t think they’re all in their 40s and 50s

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why Janine allows her precious children to get filmed on what should be private special family moments...no decent mother would allow this as it's child exploiting,.. her kids could be getting shared on pe##o sites

It probably was the creeps old phone

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I hope the older girl google the lodge guys and come across here she be in for a shock when she reads what’s being said about their dearest uncles. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.