The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two women of that age should be able to make a roast dinner (because that's all it is with extras) standing on their heads..FS the meat was in trays basically arranged for even the worst cook,
the Walrus looks like he lives on pies, takeaways and stodge and Janine probably lives out of tins it's pretty clear none of them can cook

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think that the Mum probably is a good cook but chooses not to in Prick's kitchen to keep the peace. They would have nothing to vlog if she did it all and no one gets to cook in a chefs kitchen but the chef.

Reactions: 6
I can’t grasp the timeline of the day, Nick set off early, apparently it’s a 3 hr ish round trip then include time with his mum, then gets back to the caravan has a 3 hr nap has his Frozen meal then goes to bed!! all this intermingled with a whistle game and opening a few presents!!

Reactions: 7
Everything looked awful, literally everything from a frozen packet 🤢
I’m sure Pouty’s mum can cook properly why didn’t they let her organize dinner? Or book a dinner at a local restaurant?
I feel dirty now but I was cheering along with Prick pointing out just what a huge mess they'd made of warming up a frozen dinner. The Pouty's are an entire family of absolute dopes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What an absolute waste of space and time these 2 are! Christmas Day and one fucks off to bed for 3 hours in the afternoon and then both in bed by 8 while your guests are all staying up enjoying the day. All because the poor boys had to get up at 6.30 like every other person in the world. Just beyond belief.

Reactions: 11
What an absolute waste of space and time these 2 are! Christmas Day and one fucks off to bed for 3 hours in the afternoon and then both in bed by 8 while your guests are all staying up enjoying the day. All because the poor boys had to get up at 6.30 like every other person in the world. Just beyond belief.
Wastes of space. Imagine this is the mark you choose to leave on the World. duck off lads and do something with your lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t grasp the timeline of the day, Nick set off early, apparently it’s a 3 hr ish round trip then include time with his mum, then gets back to the caravan has a 3 hr nap has his Frozen meal then goes to bed!! all this intermingled with a whistle game and opening a few presents!!
I haven’t watched the vlog but it has me thinking if he did go back to see his mum, it’s a heck of a round trip just to see her for an hour.

That Christmas dinner - initially I thought they had 6 roasties between them! Next shot Poutys plate piled high so they clearly didn’t go without. Think I would’ve passed on most of those dishes!
Pouty at the end nearly rolled his eyes into the back of his head while Prick was telling us about his afternoon nap. Boring yes, but try and hide your contempt for your partner while you’re filming!!

Reactions: 13
All those bags of present they brought in weren’t from them they were the presents from the family to give to the girls and they made out they brought them the way they acted

Did they mention the time when they went to bed? I just watched it and didn’t hear it. The girls were still up when they went though 😂

Reactions: 5
We were told that Pouty and his mum were gonna cook/reheat the dinner.
Pouty left it to mummy and just did the table got a glass of drink and minced about.
Went to bed early left everyone else to carry on their evening cos they were up at 6.30.

Morning cunts hope you've recovered

Reactions: 12
Did they mention the time when they went to bed? I just watched it and didn’t hear it. The girls were still up when they went though 😂
They didn’t. Was just a guess at 8 as they are normally yawning at 9 when they’ve got up in the morning at 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The man child did absolutely duck all as usual. Couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. Just swanning around having no clue or purpose.

Maybe it's just me but thought it was totally rude when guests are round to take yourself off to bed. Have a 15 minute snooze on the sofa but 3 hours separately in the bedroom is taking the piss. Then for the 2 girls to be still awake and the bald tosser to say he's off to bed to chill. What exactly did he contribute to that entire day? Diddly bleeping squat. And he's meant to be hosting! Couldn't even open a bottle of champagne. Bloke is a bleeping lightweight pussy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thought the Christmas table looked a bit soulless. I’m big into tablescapes . They should’ve added greenery and some natural colours and elements, reflecting the landscape outside, candles at different heights for depth. And that big salt container was unforgivable. Leave it on the island at least!

Reactions: 5
Thick pair of cunts were probably queuing outside Next at 06:00am today for the Boxing Day Sale.
Morning boys and to all your cronies who report back🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.