The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t watch Shawn anymore. I just don’t listen to a word he says as I’m always just waiting for the massive mouth opening every time he takes a bleeping breath. The bleep is like a fish!

I mean ffs look at the state of it!
They both need to sort their teeth out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if they’ve fixed the 200 window hinges yet?? Let’s face it that’s the only exciting thing they are up to this January! Bet poutys bolloxed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
9F4446F4-6765-4F2F-8E69-A5CCEED07D75.jpeg
Wow they sound pleasant! Will fit right in at the next service station party!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Do they have a radiator behind that sofa which they are blocking the heat

Reactions: 6
Omg how many diffusers and candle does one need in a minute flat (apartment ha!). Must stink of cabbage, garlic and stale men! Oh and all the Bullshit!

---

Two years ago.....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone said Janine sold her bungalow and moved into another place ...

im wondering if it's a council house ( I'm not judging) or a bought council house? as it doesn't look in the best condition

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg how many diffusers and candle does one need in a minute flat (apartment ha!). Must stink of cabbage, garlic and stale men! Oh and all the Bullshit!

---

Two years ago.....
Look at the suitcases under the eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone said Janine sold her bungalow and moved into another place ...

im wondering if it's a council house ( I'm not judging) or a bought council house? as it doesn't look in the best condition
i think the house is under baldys name and she doesnt owe it i don’t believe she owe her own house with the wages form cleaning IMO the person who said she does would say that coz they love Jennie and sticking up for her bless

Reactions: 4
Baldy's "hair" looked awful outside the cafe. Like a brillo pad that had been used to apply shoe polish balanced on his head.

Did enjoy Prick's passive aggressive comments about Baldy having to cook dinner. He must be fuming inside that he's still being a lazy bone idle bastard around the house whilst he's looking after his mum

Reactions: 10
i think the house is under baldys name and she doesnt owe it i don’t believe she owe her own house with the wages form cleaning IMO the person who said she does would say that coz they love Jennie and sticking up for her bless
Yip I agree,.. there's defo some Jiggery-pokery going on

---

they will know every scam and fiddle in the book,

HMRC
BENEFIT SYSTEM

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This is right up Pricks street. How long till he’s teaching the sheep how to make his latest invention?
7C7D0033-8E5B-4BD9-8FDF-53909F1916A0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Meanwhile, plans for their next youtube content is Naked Twister with some visitors and a game of Hide The Salami 🥂 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So they care so much about poor Vera that they only know how she is by her comments on their FB group, not even checking on her themselves.....twats

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Really scraping the barrel with content as they lead such a sad existence (struggle to say life!) These dicks must spend hours planning their pre-orchestrated scenes that they believe people want to see. We just laugh and wonder how many takes it took - maybe this is what these lazy twats class as ‘work’?
I honestly can’t think of a more miserable way to live - they truly deserve this. The adoring OAP fan club they crave, the hatred they have for each other, not very well camouflaged as ‘banter’ and the daily manipulation and lies that are evident to everyone on here. I could begin to feel sorry for them if I didn’t despise them so much…

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.