The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And some people read out the names sincerely and thankfully not abrupt and rush that don’t give a duck send me money quick
LOL, look @ Dankpods on YT he only wants $1 and if you give more he says " This is literally the same perk as the one dollar one. You just become a super cool person for being super cool... "
HIs patreon site is totally transparent too, with number and cash per month, which I believe should be the standard, so no one hides stuff

Reactions: 7
ti
LOL, look @ Dankpods on YT he only wants $1 and if you give more he says " This is literally the same perk as the one dollar one. You just become a super cool person for being super cool... "
HIs patreon site is totally transparent too, with number and cash per month, which I believe should be the standard, so no one hides stuff
Maybe time to be asking Patreon to change to ensure all users are transparent with support numbers and amounts.
Also, I bet the sheep don't realize Patreon takes their cut from the income, 5-12% dependent on the plan the creator has set up, plus a payment processing fee of 3.4 -5 % depending on payment amounts.
On their Patreon, they only offer early access to the £17 level and above!!

Reactions: 5
They shouldn't get her a real life puppy, that would be so ridiculous, but the toy dog is kind of rubbing things in a bit, don't you think.

Also, why does it need mentioning on social media at all? Or any of their Gail content, really. It's not their personal social media, which they could use to keep real friends and family updated, but their business accounts. Really bleeping crass.
Pricks allergic to dogs as he’s told us in the past.If he’s in the same room as a dog he could die! There’s his excuse for not visiting.

Reactions: 4
Cabbage and garlic for dinner, a new low when I thought it was impossible.Foul to look at and I am certain foul to eat. duck me thank god I am a fat duck !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Start blog saying not going to share information on Gail then spend 50% updating everyone and then film her journey home. At least Gail got to sit in the front seat of the car!!

Checking the calories on all the processed food in Aldi knowing they’ll stuff their faces with chocolate 🤷‍♀️

Who calls a food shop a ‘haul’? A Disney Vlogger that’s who!

Chef Prick….did you really use 2 full bulbs of garlic or 2 cloves??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I only hope we don't hear in the next vlog that they returned the sheet set as they didn't like them after Nick rubbed his face over every part of them!

Reactions: 5
Cabbage and garlic for dinner, a new low when I thought it was impossible.Foul to look at and I am certain foul to eat. duck me thank god I am a fat duck !
And he hated it, he ruined it with WAYYYYY to much garlic 🧄 🧄 🧄 🧄

Reactions: 3
My goodness that rash on friars chins getting worse is he using a dirty razor or is it fungal?..

we have a new TV and it's really highlighting it more than usual and his scalp looks red too

Reactions: 11
I bet that video he saw the cabbage recipe in was some sort of prank to see how many gullible morons will copy any old shite they see online.

I bet they own zero cookbooks.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.