The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying desperately to get those clicks/comments based on Disney……they would never even buy one of these bags. “the cheaper” quality loungefly’s start off at 40 usd and the “top notch” quality start around 75 usd and don’t even get me started on the limited edition prices lol
CE713984-23C4-477A-9C26-F01AF1356994.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The
Trying desperately to get those clicks/comments based on Disney……they would never even buy one of these bags. “the cheaper” quality loungefly’s start off at 40 usd and the “top notch” quality start around 75 usd and don’t even get me started on the limited edition prices lol
View attachment 1919415
tossers should display all the loungefly’s, they have, should take about 3 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Latest vlog from the Bazzas they mention "getting our air bnb round here" are they buying another property?
I saw one of the thumbnails of boring Barry’s slogs and it was entitled “we can’t fit it through the door” in the background was the huge wasp looking like a big white fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A slog came up from 3 years ago when they first started mentioning nicky..they also mentioned 2 patreons that's they used to mention all the time from America.. mark and Stephen, never hurd them mentioned for years

Reactions: 5
She's a arse licking gnaff

---

View attachment 1919415
They are charlatans... and they wouldn't be able to afford to go all they times if it wasn't for taking money from fools,..

all this Disney this Disney that yet baldy's niece's have only went once i believe?

---

Janine clearly cant afford it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why they go to Florida 75% of it is
Sat in a car filming out the wing mirror and scrimp while they are there.

we go every year work hard all year and spend hours in the parks and other places we go. We don’t moan about the cost of things if we want it and have the money then we get it. Don’t share meals and don’t gain weight due to the walking we do and we like a beer in the evening. So why do the twats go 4500 miles to sit in a car and moan about the weather and think they are royalty.

Reactions: 14
She's a arse licking gnaff

---

They are charlatans... and they wouldn't be able to afford to go all they times if it wasn't for taking money from fools,..

all this Disney this Disney that yet baldy's niece's have only went once i believe?

---

Janine clearly cant afford it
But she can afford to pay mortgage on her own #girlpower

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sounds really bleak for Nick’s Mum doesn’t it?
I still don’t think he has accepted the situation. He doesn’t get she isn’t sleeping because she probably feels so unwell she is frightened she won’t wake up. Moaning about getting her a McDonald’s. The women is at end of life, get her what ever she wants when she wants it!!! Also pouty ending the slog talking about nick talking in his sleep about his mum is such a tit thing to do. Is nothing private?? Something you just keep between yourselves. I seriously think these arseholes will vlog in their black suits in the car on the way to the bleeping funeral!! Absolute scum bags!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Pouty spends so much time in that dressing gown it must stink

---

Doctor Nick…. just because rectum is empty does not mean she has been !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.