The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After watching them share another lunsshhhh I can't believe that they would go back and order another after, so the sharing is just for the camera/tattle as the ex patreon car guy said. I don't think what he has said is all made up but that is really odd

Reactions: 11
Pouty mentioned twice christmas trees needed to be put away in the vlog. Prick said you do it and suddenly it was job for tomorrow. Prick did them both.
What a lazy bleep.
Vlogs are getting shorter and so boring. Who is paying for this tit.

Reactions: 14
Really scraping the barrel with content as they lead such a sad existence (struggle to say life!) These dicks must spend hours planning their pre-orchestrated scenes that they believe people want to see. We just laugh and wonder how many takes it took - maybe this is what these lazy twats class as ‘work’?
I honestly can’t think of a more miserable way to live - they truly deserve this. The adoring OAP fan club they crave, the hatred they have for each other, not very well camouflaged as ‘banter’ and the daily manipulation and lies that are evident to everyone on here. I could begin to feel sorry for them if I didn’t despise them so much…
I was going to say a similar thing. Pouty can only muster up a 20 minute video and most is just garbage. Why don’t he just let nick do what he needs to do and film some himself if this is his ‘job’

Imagine paying for this crap. If patreons are here reading this thinking you’re funny. You’re being mugged off!

Reactions: 12
After watching them share another lunsshhhh I can't believe that they would go back and order another after, so the sharing is just for the camera/tattle as the ex patreon car guy said. I don't think what he has said is all made up but that is really odd
They need money so they have to make out convince the sheep that they are hard up so they feel sorry for them and send them money and it has worked

Reactions: 10
Latest vlog from the Bazzas they mention "getting our air bnb round here" are they buying another property?

Reactions: 4
And, he knew the Pesto was from a jar AND he knew the brand just from the taste, which amazes me, as I’m pretty sure all the garlic from the cabbage fiasco must still be all he can taste!!

• Haha
And, he knew the Pesto was from a jar AND he knew the brand just from the taste, which amazes me, as I’m pretty sure all the garlic from the cabbage fiasco must still be all he can taste!!
What's wrong with pesto from a jar? And funny that he knew the name of the brand until Pouty asked what it was...then he couldn't remember!

Reactions: 6
What's wrong with pesto from a jar? And funny that he knew the name of the brand until Pouty asked what it was...then he couldn't remember!
Nothing wrong with Pesto from a jar if you're Joe Blogs, however, if you're Nick the chef, that's another story!! and yes, it was so funny that he couldn't "remember" the brand when asked lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nothing wrong with Pesto from a jar if you're Joe Blogs, however, if you're Nick the chef, that's another story!! and yes, it was so funny that he couldn't "remember" the brand when asked lol!!
Well exactly, he's always making his own pesto isn't he? 🤦‍♂️
Also don't they use garlic from a jar at times, plus all their pre cut salad, veg and fruit.....bleeping tossers

---

Here head
It can't be that one, he claimed it sounded like the word pesto 🤣🤣🤣🤣 He is very clueless

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spoonfulofsugar are on their trip across from Florida to the west coast. They know how to do a road trip.

33 threads and only 31k subscribers.
That is mind boggling and shows just want vile bastards this pair are.

So it’s nearly an hour round trip just to get some reed diffuser oil and they went to the Piece Hall but showed nothing of it? I would have been interested to see what other shops were there as I’d no idea the Yorkshire Soap Company was there! I’m not surprised they never seem to have time for things as I’m sure the oil wouldn’t need to be a priority. Leigh could to a declutter vlog as their drawers and cupboards are a disgrace, to say they both have OCD everything is so unorganised!

We were sick of paying the mortgage so we bought a caravan and camera started filming our lifes and now halfwits send up money each month to pay our bills and go on holidays every other month
Screenshot_20230128-172540.png

• Haha
  • Heart
So it’s nearly an hour round trip just to get some reed diffuser oil and they went to the Piece Hall but showed nothing of it? I would have been interested to see what other shops were there as I’d no idea the Yorkshire Soap Company was there! I’m not surprised they never seem to have time for things as I’m sure the oil wouldn’t need to be a priority. Leigh could to a declutter vlog as their drawers and cupboards are a disgrace, to say they both have OCD everything is so unorganised!
I noticed when he was looking in that drawer their amazon tablet clock said it was 1230 so they'd wasted the entire morning dossing about the flat when they had loads of "jobs" to do that day. Bone idle fuckers

I noticed when he was looking in that drawer their amazon tablet clock said it was 1230 so they'd wasted the entire morning dossing about the flat when they had loads of "jobs" to do that day. Bone idle fuckers
They 100% do not have OCD and it riles me when they say that, I honestly think if they did not film they would live in total mess! Have you seen their hotel rooms when they’re away total mess everywhere. They throw everything in a draw or cupboard or the spare room so they can portray this ‘perfect’ style but it’s all show no substance. Did they film the window hinge replacement this time ? (Giving then a wide birth until the triggering talk about Gail’s health stops so not seen the latest one) I’m not convinced they did the first one as they showed nothing and Pouty’s excuse that they couldn’t film it as he was helping was tosh they usually set the camera up on a tripod when needed, so hopefully they showed this time otherwise I think they got a contractor in or the building management arranged it ? I can’t see how they did it without being able to support the window from outside and they’re not on the first floor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.