The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet nick didn’t follow the recipe and made it up …. I just googled there is such a thing but nothing like how prick made it

Reactions: 4
I bet that video he saw the cabbage recipe in was some sort of prank to see how many gullible morons will copy any old shite they see online.

I bet they own zero cookbooks.
They should have 3 cookbooks. One of the sheep years ago sent them all 3 Pinch of Nom books as a present for them dieting. Yet failed to ever use any of them once.

I can confirm that these books are brilliant for low calorie, yet tasty meals, if you stick to the correct recipe, and not change things and then proceed to tell everyone Nick created it.

Reactions: 8
I'm
The vast majority are not like that all...
I found The DIBB, gonna give that place a miss. Did the Lodge knobs meet the Lisas in there then. I don't know how youtubers meet, it always seems fake. Talking of the new Lisa, what a treat to get served half a pork pie with fluorescent peas on it, well worth buying a caravan next to those 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally triggered by today’s offering, I can’t believe how he talks about his mums health and treatment, he’s hitting too many nerves for me now, I think I’m going to bow out a while, will just keep up on here.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Are the vlogs now going to be let’s pretend we’re in Florida. Pouty managed to muster up a 20 minute edited video yesterday and most of the content was Gail. And how many times does he say ‘and my mum’ you big baby get a grip! Even nick was getting pissed off with you now

Reactions: 10
They should have 3 cookbooks. One of the sheep years ago sent them all 3 Pinch of Nom books as a present for them dieting. Yet failed to ever use any of them once.

I can confirm that these books are brilliant for low calorie, yet tasty meals, if you stick to the correct recipe, and not change things and then proceed to tell everyone Nick created it.
Yeah we've got those as well, they're great.

Doesn't surprise me, when have they ever truly appreciated a gift, they're never seen again after the vlog of them greedily opening the package

Reactions: 8
Let's hope UK supermarkets have enough stocks of cabbages to cope with the massive demand now chef nick has released his latest triumph

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait until the Sheep start asking for the recipe for The Lodge Guys Cabbage on their facebook. Dumb fucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Perhaps they're hoping that the mix of cabbage and fake IBS will self propel them all the way to Floreeeeeeedah🤣

• Haha
Baldy looked well fed up at the end of the vlog with no Florida holiday and the caravan site closed. You could tell he was thinking another month of this still to go and only nicks cabbage dishes and curry to look forward to. Who is going to tell him it's going to be over 80f in Orlando this weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Baldy looked well fed up at the end of the vlog with no Florida holiday and the caravan site closed. You could tell he was thinking another month of this still to go and only nicks cabbage dishes and curry to look forward to. Who is going to tell him it's going to be over 80f in Orlando this weekend?
You just did.
Hi Baldy you awful wank stain on humanity 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
To be honest I'm surprised that they've not brought out their own cookbook to flog to the sheep yet. Sales of Philadelphia Cheese and Chorizzzzzzo would go through the roof.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.