The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed they’re pushing their merchandise, their Amazon store front and other revenue streams lately. Maybe patreons are dropping due to their inability to get back to Disney. Or the cost of living crisis is finally impacting their sheeple
Do we know how many patreons they have?

Reactions: 4
Patreon should be forced to show how many subscribers a person has. It can be shown but there is an option to hide it which is rubbish, should be transparent about much people are making from donations

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Patreon should be forced to show how many subscribers a person has. It can be shown but there is an option to hide it which is rubbish, should be transparent about much people are making from donations
Exactly this. Some people actually include their patreons names at the end of each vlog.

Reactions: 9
And some people read out the names sincerely and thankfully not abrupt and rush that don’t give a duck send me money quick

In my opinion I wouldn’t get Gail a puppy what’s going to happen to the dog when Gail passes away ? And nick so he says is allergic to dogs .. if they got a puppy it would of got attached to Gail and would get hurt and sad if she passes away the dog is going to miss their owner
Tbh I think Nick would be the type to be cruel to dogs and hit them and rub their nose in the pee if they had a accident in doors

Reactions: 5
YouTubing & influencing is a very grey area in terms of income. None of it seems to be accountable, it goes straight in the content providers pockets and should really be subject to tax. If you’re earning through content provision, it should be declared as such. It’s like Tim Tracker (or slacker as they call him on here 😂), he’s off on cruises all the time but he doesn’t work so it’s being paid for somehow or other. Patreons are obviously paying for him to go so technically it’s a benefit in kind.

Reactions: 6
If someone close to me was dying and they wanted a puppy, then I’m sorry but they are getting the bleeping puppy. Even if I have to do all the looking after it for them.

This. 100% this. How on earth have they not thought to bring just a little joy to a woman who is facing death. I mean, seriously.

Reactions: 2
I don't think they should get Gail a real life puppy, that's irresponsible but getting her a bleeping toy dog is awful, she's not a child!

I agree that they could look into a therapy dog to visit her!

• Heart
They shouldn't get her a real life puppy, that would be so ridiculous, but the toy dog is kind of rubbing things in a bit, don't you think.

Also, why does it need mentioning on social media at all? Or any of their Gail content, really. It's not their personal social media, which they could use to keep real friends and family updated, but their business accounts. Really bleeping crass.

I think Gail's brains starting to go going on about puppies she's regressing..the c might have spread to there?

Reactions: 3
Haven’t watched them in a while but just saw this - are they planning to sell up or is it just click bait as always?

0004E55C-FEB3-4676-A570-4BE4F3C99379.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Haven’t watched them in a while but just saw this - are they planning to sell up or is it just click bait as always?

View attachment 1909236
No, they just have to leave for 2 months a year as it is not classed as a residential site. So they go to their apartment or travelling. Though this year, much to their chagrin, they have ha£ their wings clipped, so it’s off to their flat.

View attachment 1909236
The caravan park closes in January so they have to leave for a month hence why they’re staying at the flat, if it weren’t for Gail being I’ll they would be in Floreedaaaaaa!!

Reactions: 7
The caravan park closes in January so they have to leave for a month hence why they’re staying at the flat, if it weren’t for Gail being I’ll they would be in Floreedaaaaaa!!
The place they said they’d not return to in the winter months, they can’t even keep their lies straight, obviously funds must be on their way down , so their scamming the sheep again

The place they said they’d not return to in the winter months, they can’t even keep their lies straight, obviously funds must be on their way down , so their scamming the sheep again
I'd imagine Pouty is hoping for a payday when Gail dies. Prick might even let him have a couple more hair plugs put in.

• Haha
They shouldn't be saying how cold it is in January/February because a lot of the sheep that are going at that time won't be happy the creeps are letting the cat out the bag that it is generally very unsettled and not that warm

I'd imagine Pouty is hoping for a payday when Gail dies. Prick might even let him have a couple more hair plugs put in.
Hopefully pricks brother talked her into putting it into trust for her grandchildren

• Heart
Gail has/had a caravan too it's in a older vlog..

baldy will be wanting his crooked teeth and gums on everything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.