The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see it now…. Poor mum dies -Prick straight onto Virgin like he did Christmas before last and next day BAM!!! New vlog from airport….. because it’s what mum would if wanted

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m glad I don’t actually follow them, any previous sympathy is gone
This could finally be the turning point and the moment that the sheep wake up to them.

I can see it now…. Poor mum dies -Prick straight onto Virgin like he did Christmas before last and next day BAM!!! New vlog from airport….. because it’s what mum would if wanted
Would be funny if it wasn't true.

Reactions: 8
This could finally be the turning point and the moment that the sheep wake up to them.
The sheep are fully asleep to them I’m afraid. Boils my piss reading all the comments from their adoring flock! Sun shines out of their arses. “You’re such wonderful uncles”, “You’re both amazing with Gail” , “You’re both so caring and have good souls” , “my two favourite handsome boys.”

They are all bleeping too stupid and too blind to see what utter thunder cunts they actually really are. How do we see through them but so many others think they are gods gift to the world? Baldy isn’t bleeping caring. Baldy bleeping resents Gail to the max. Baldy despises her for taking Nick’s attention away from him cos he’s a needy bleeping spoilt baby. Baldy wants her gone so he can do as he chooses when he wants. Baldy wants no additional hassle cos he wants everyone to fawn over him instead and his fake mental health. Baldy wants to be the centre of the universe. Baldy wants his holidays back. One thing Baldy will do when Gail passes though is cry. Cry tears of bleeping joy that this whole saga for him is over.

Utter piece of scum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
What Gail is going thru is (or should be) private!! They are actually vlogging a dying woman, and if it was just for them, that would be fine, but they’re sharing it with strangers on YT for views and money!! 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The woman deserves privacy, unfortunately she probably knows (as do the rest of the family) that he will only help with some form of financial gain.

Reactions: 7
I bet claw hand Lisa is fuming that ‘ new Lisa ’is coming up the ranks fast and taken her and Ade’s place in the rankings (you know the one another arse licker with clearly more money than sense if she has bought on the same caravan park)
Do we know her story? Not many people have money to just drop on a caravan - I know her and claw met in that other well known mean girls camp…. The DIBB
What's The DIBB?

Reactions: 2
The sheep are fully asleep to them I’m afraid. Boils my piss reading all the comments from their adoring flock! Sun shines out of their arses. “You’re such wonderful uncles”, “You’re both amazing with Gail” , “You’re both so caring and have good souls” , “my two favourite handsome boys.”

They are all bleeping too stupid and too blind to see what utter thunder cunts they actually really are. How do we see through them but so many others think they are gods gift to the world? Baldy isn’t bleeping caring. Baldy bleeping resents Gail to the max. Baldy despises her for taking Nick’s attention away from him cos he’s a needy bleeping spoilt baby. Baldy wants her gone so he can do as he chooses when he wants. Baldy wants no additional hassle cos he wants everyone to fawn over him instead and his fake mental health. Baldy wants to be the centre of the universe. Baldy wants his holidays back. One thing Baldy will do when Gail passes though is cry. Cry tears of bleeping joy that this whole saga for him is over.

Utter piece of scum.
I wonder if Baldy holds some resentment towards Prick and his mum situation because of what happened with his sisters partner?
By that I mean, could he be thinking that because prick didn’t fly him home and hold his hand to the funeral, he begrudges the time/attention being spent on a member of Pricks family?
Baldy comes across as so petty and jealous of a dying woman, it’s pretty disgusting to see

Reactions: 12
No Leigh, your version of tough times isn't making you stronger, it's making you look even more selfish than usual as everything isn't revolving around you and your plans to go to Florida.
Screenshot_20230124_080940.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Tough times make you stronger - he couldn’t give a toss. Also toxic positivity seeing a loved one suffer traumatises you doesn’t make you stronger. He is using her so much for content it’s disgusting

Reactions: 10
I wonder what their plans were for January? They said last year there's no way they're going to Floridaaaaaa in January again which fair play they've kinda stuck to by going at the end instead of the beginning. They obviously booked it pre Gail's diagnosis, my guess is even before or during the American 'road trip.'
I think that a trip to Tenerife or Lanzarote was planned for part of January as there is no way they'd stay in the flat voluntarily for the whole month.

Reactions: 6
I wonder what their plans were for January? They said last year there's no way they're going to Floridaaaaaa in January again which fair play they've kinda stuck to by going at the end instead of the beginning. They obviously booked it pre Gail's diagnosis, my guess is even before or during the American 'road trip.'
I think that a trip to Tenerife or Lanzarote was planned for part of January as there is no way they'd stay in the flat voluntarily for the whole month.
They said they should have been going to Florida, it’s on their latest instagram post.

Reactions: 4
They said they should have been going to Florida, it’s on their latest instagram post.
Yes, I know that. At the end of January. That was the point of my post/question. I was wondering if they had any plans for the rest of it.

Did Carol get a loan of her baldy sons boyfriend's sunglasses 😎 ??,

she's like Stevie Wonder
Screenshot_20230124-120424.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.