The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god for them not going as I fly next week. Though I would have loved to bumped into them then followed them to get some gossip

Reactions: 9
It's like he's waiting on his boiler to get fixed and it's a inconvenience and interrupting all social events

Reactions: 11
Aww wait till I get my teeny weeny wee violin oot and play a wee sad song for your troubles. Away and chase yersel ya absolute BAWBAG!!!

Reactions: 8
B2C38692-76E5-46C6-B70D-36A2C689CAF8.jpeg
What the fcuk is she going to do with this Poundland trash. Another example of these wonderful saints treating her like a toddler in search of a few more patreon desperates

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Couldn’t arrange a Therapy dog visit or anything like that. One used to visit the nursing home my mum ran weekly and the happiness the cheeky sod brought was something that can’t be replaced. An hour a week while she can not the commitment of a puppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think they really don’t understand that comments they are making like ‘for now’ and ‘the time being’, are offensive, upsetting and downright rude. They really do have mental issues , and I don’t mean mental health, I mean mentally challenged.
awful pair.

Reactions: 19
Couldn’t arrange a Therapy dog visit or anything like that. One used to visit the nursing home my mum ran weekly and the happiness the cheeky sod brought was something that can’t be replaced. An hour a week while she can not the commitment of a puppy.
I was going to say the same thing, a toy puppy while being nice is not the same as a real dog

Reactions: 5
If someone close to me was dying and they wanted a puppy, then I’m sorry but they are getting the bleeping puppy. Even if I have to do all the looking after it for them.

Reactions: 12
Yip they could get a real puppy for Gail and care for it, they have more than enough spare time to train it

Reactions: 7
To be fair and I do understand the sentiment but if I was a dog breeder there’s no way in hell would I give either of them a puppy, they’re the type that would abuse a pup / dog

I agree getting therapy dog would’ve been a better idea

Reactions: 8
In my opinion I wouldn’t get Gail a puppy what’s going to happen to the dog when Gail passes away ? And nick so he says is allergic to dogs .. if they got a puppy it would of got attached to Gail and would get hurt and sad if she passes away the dog is going to miss their owner

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed they’re pushing their merchandise, their Amazon store front and other revenue streams lately. Maybe patreons are dropping due to their inability to get back to Disney. Or the cost of living crisis is finally impacting their sheeple

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.