The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet claw hand Lisa is fuming that ‘ new Lisa ’is coming up the ranks fast and taken her and Ade’s place in the rankings (you know the one another arse licker with clearly more money than sense if she has bought on the same caravan park)
Do we know her story? Not many people have money to just drop on a caravan - I know her and claw met in that other well known mean girls camp…. The DIBB

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In other words, money is tight.
What a surprise they renewed their Disney annual passes and also the Universal ones! For most of us it’s just too expensive to justify it at the moment. So you’re telling me Youtube helps pay the bills and they couldn’t possibly take a few weeks off? I’m not buying it boys sorry.

Reactions: 11
I'm confused at what age the oldest girl is?..
1 minute she's getting a phone, and she dancing around waving her fake nails about doing TikTok moves it's obvious she's on it then the next she's crawling around her grandparents living room screaming like a 4 year old because they have a lol doll house that she is far to old for,

they are making a fool of these kids and better keeping this stuff private

Reactions: 9
Omg this proves Gail is nothing but a hindrance ( we knew that anyway but this confirms it more )

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Neither of these two deserve to have a mother.
They are more concerned with posting pictures of coffee cups in hospital and moaning that they should be going on yet another holiday rather than focusing on poor Gail who they should be cherishing.
My opinion of these two cannot drop any lower and if you are reading this as one of their sheep then you need to take a long look in the mirror.
They couldn't give a tit about their own flesh and blood but you think you are special? You are a cash cow that they laugh at behind closed caravan doors.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yip ANOTHER holiday while the sheep sit at home worried if they'll make their next car payment

YOU ARE ALL MUGS

What the hell is wrong with these two morons! Are they even on this planet. Surely someone in the family is going to have a word with these two. What next a bonus tour vlog of a cancer ward

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Neither of these two deserve to have a mother.
They are more concerned with posting pictures of coffee cups in hospital and moaning that they should be going on yet another holiday rather than focusing on poor Gail who they should be cherishing.
My opinion of these two cannot drop any lower and if you are reading this as one of their sheep then you need to take a long look in the mirror.
They couldn't give a tit about their own flesh and blood but you think you are special? You are a cash cow that they laugh at behind closed caravan doors.
I agree with every word.

Sheep. When the eff are you all going to wake up? These twats are not your friends, you are funding their pitiful lives. Bet they talk and make fun of you behind your backs and for those that go to the meet ups, do you have to remind them of what your names are? Think about that if you have to tightly manage your money each month and have to think about cut backs.

Listen here you bleeping cunts ! people are struggling to pay for food, heating bills and health issues and these to scums don’t give a tit about anyone else poor Gail and bragging about getting annual passes which the sad gullible sheep paid ,, duck off

Baldy be like Gail had her back surgery and it went well hopefully we can go Florida soon …

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Listen here you bleeping cunts ! people are struggling to pay for food, heating bills and health issues and these to scums don’t give a tit about anyone else poor Gail and bragging about getting annual passes which the sad gullible sheep paid ,, duck off

Baldy be like Gail had her back surgery and it went well hopefully we can go Florida soon …
Well said

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sick fed up looking at these staged photos of the baldy baby in the front while the other one comes up in the rear (less said about that the better). Nothing they do looks natural you can just tell it takes them at least half an hour and constant re-takes and filtering to produce a simple photo.

Sick fed up looking at these staged photos of the baldy baby in the front while the other one comes up in the rear (less said about that the better). Nothing they do looks natural you can just tell it takes them at least half an hour and constant re-takes and filtering to produce a simple photo.
Contrived like every single thing that they do.
Cold , calculating and heartless.

Reactions: 12
“If things were normal”, who uses that sentence when a family member is dying. Total wankers!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.