The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they do it for attention and that people may feel sorry for them
Feel sorry for a pair of retired men in their 40s who spend approximately 12 weeks of the year on holiday in America, own multiple properties and want for nothing. God they're delusional.

Reactions: 14
Couldn't care less if they share food, calorie count, whatever. But fatshaming kids, even if it's in jest? That's disgusting behaviour. No excuses, the mum (Janine) and nan (Carol) need to put a stop to it. Those girls shouldn't be in the vlogs anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They don’t want to go out and work so how they going to earn money .. so they scam people and it has worked

Reactions: 10
Couldn't care less if they share food, calorie count, whatever. But fatshaming kids, even if it's in jest? That's disgusting behaviour. No excuses, the mum (Janine) and nan (Carol) need to put a stop to it. Those girls shouldn't be in the vlogs anyway.
Exactly. I don't buy for a minute that the whole scene about eating the shortbread and calling them names was acting up for the camera or banter or joking around or whatever else he would say to defend himself. That's Nick's true self. Nasty, controlling, bullying, verbally abusive to close family. I'm sure his excuse is that's how he was dragged up well it's time to rise above your raising and do better. And frankly, any friends who hang around them and see this in person and don't pull them up on it, should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. I don't buy for a minute that the whole scene about eating the shortbread and calling them names was acting up for the camera or banter or joking around or whatever else he would say to defend himself. That's Nick's true self. Nasty, controlling, bullying, verbally abusive to close family. I'm sure his excuse is that's how he was dragged up well it's time to rise above your raising and do better. And frankly, any friends who hang around them and see this in person and don't pull them up on it, should be ashamed of themselves.
He did insinuate the girls were spoilt whem they were out shopping saying something like "you could just have ****** like I had to have as a kid" moaning about his childhood! I can't be arsed to go back and see what he said right now

Reactions: 4
What pisses me off when he takes the piss out of the girls on camera and thinks it’s funny and leigh the uncle let it been shown in the vlog is wrong

Prick, don't you think you'd better lay off the booze? You just never know when you're going to get that horrible phone call, what are you going to do then?

Reactions: 13
Wo7ld and day at the hospice be stressful? I would have thought it was more of a sad , thought provoking day

Reactions: 5
I did it in a hospital and it was draining rather than stressful. I was still dealing with consultants etc but the nurses were absolutely outstanding and there’s support there if you need it.

Reactions: 5
Annoys me they've never put anything on that huge wall in the living room of the flat. Just a big grey void... like their personalities

Reactions: 11
If he truly had MH issues vlogging would be the last thing on the planet he would be wanting to do he's a bullshitting wanker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.