The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope( and it will probably be after the worst happens ) that pricks brother and other family members tears a bloody great strip off him because of the way they’ve been treating Gayle

Reactions: 7
I really hope( and it will probably be after the worst happens ) that pricks brother and other family members tears a bloody great strip off him because of the way they’ve been treating Gayle
I doubt it. They are probably too scared of upsetting the unhinged one.

Reactions: 2
I still cannot believe they are still vlogging while pricks mother is seriously ill, we lost my mother to Pancreatic Cancer 5 yrs ago and she spent her final days with my wife and I, everything was put on hold for over 9 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lots of activity on Instagram the last couple of days…feels like a different quality of posts ie. better than usual…could Hannah be creating the posts I wonder?

Reactions: 4
I still cannot believe they are still vlogging while pricks mother is seriously ill, we lost my mother to Pancreatic Cancer 5 yrs ago and she spent her final days with my wife and I, everything was put on hold for over 9 months.
That’s because you’re a normal decent human , those two wank*rs arent

Reactions: 8
Lots of activity on Instagram the last couple of days…feels like a different quality of posts ie. better than usual…could Hannah be creating the posts I wonder?
No Leigh's just on a #bekind damage imitation exercise after the fall out from the fat shaming vlog. Playing happy families to show how nice they are to everyone. 👀

Reactions: 9
I thought that too. Nothing like the normal "I like chocolate, what chocolate do you like?" type posts.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 21.24.54.png

Looking forward to hearing about the "terinyaki" beef noodles in an April slog

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.