The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight’s slog just summed them up. Make massive round trips to visit pricks mum when the flat is closer. JUST STAY THERE. Janine has New Year’s Eve cancelled so they say come to us. They are both shattered so put last years Big Ben bongs on the tv at 10 o’clock and celebrate like it’s real!! Then go to bed. Really? What’s the point in living like this???? It’s beyond tragic!

Reactions: 16
I don't want to sound morbid but Gail's going home permanently so does that mean that's it..they can't do no more and she's going home to die basically?

Sorry still watching and seen she's now not getting discharged

If she's to ill for chemo we all know what that means..

Baldy's counting the days down ✈ rotten to the core he is

Reactions: 10
I can’t even hate watch anymore plus I’ve reported them for fat shaming, I know the two effing pricks do read here and probably sit laughing at us getting riled up but let me tell you, you are both nasty horrible imbecile’s, the fact you pouty let prick fat shame your two young nieces , who you are meant to love is absolutely disgusting and the fact you are both vlogging a dying woman , just goes to show what low lying scummy people you are

the fact the sheep who are replying to vlogs and saying how funny they are, makes them as bad as them, they’re mostly functioning adults who shouldn’t be agreeing with fat shaming

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did I hear that right? Baldy hasn’t written out Christmas cards this year cos he didn’t have time and he’s been too busy? Pray tell me what you’ve been doing all November and December to make you too busy? Going shopping, having a coffee, watching Netflix, chilling and mooching doesn’t bleeping count! Sometimes I think it’s impossible to hate that crooked toothed lazy bleep anymore than I already do and then he just says something like that!

Also nice to see even Prick calling out the bald one when he started spouting his usual mental health bollocks when mentioning being stressed.

Reactions: 18
Can’t believe that Hannah has left her kids and husband at home to go and stay with them for a few days. Sad bastard.

also loved it when one of the kids said nobody cares in the car.She’s never been so right

Reactions: 13
Did I hear that right? Baldy hasn’t written out Christmas cards this year cos he didn’t have time and he’s been too busy? Pray tell me what you’ve been doing all November and December to make you too busy? Going shopping, having a coffee, watching Netflix, chilling and mooching doesn’t bleeping count! Sometimes I think it’s impossible to hate that crooked toothed lazy bleep anymore than I already do and then he just says something like that!

Also nice to see even Prick calling out the bald one when he started spouting his usual mental health bollocks when mentioning being stressed.
Busy no, tight yes!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did prick say his mum was out picking dresses and his brother will take her tomorrow to buy them. couldn't he have bought them? I’m confused. 14 mins in to the vlog

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe that Hannah has left her kids and husband at home to go and stay with them for a few days. Sad bastard.

also loved it when one of the kids said nobody cares in the car.She’s never been so right
The oldest was playing up for the camera again she's clearly getting lessons in how to act on camera from badly plus they have the same Dentist

Can’t baldy bleep do anything on his own
Hannah's legs look huge like she has fibromyalgia ( no offence to anyone that has it)

Reactions: 3
The oldest was playing up for the camera again she's clearly getting lessons in how to act on camera from badly plus they have the same Dentist

Hannah's legs look huge like she has fibromyalgia ( no offence to anyone that has it)
I have it but huge legs isn't a symptom

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.