The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as you know them all personally, what are your thoughts on this latest vlog, where Nick calls Janine a "fat gannet", calling the girls "gannets", shaming them for eating the shortbread that they've just made with them. Why do you think Janine and Leigh's parents allow Nick to speak to people like that. Are they scared of him? Why does Leigh not put an end to him treating his precious "girlies" like that?
I think because they have normalized speaking to each other like that with the excuse of ‘bickering’ that they actually see nothing wrong. P & P will call it teasing but it is actually bullying plus the constant focusing on food being good or bad is really giving the girls the wrong message.
What shocks me too is from what I have seen the majority of their friends (PAYGF) are not slim yet they don’t talk to them like that. What must they think of the constant fat shaming ?

Reactions: 12
Yip, Jade , Jackie, her with the specs that went on the cruise with them and her daughter, Maxine, the walrus, are all overweight ..yet they mock fat people

And probably 80% of the sheep are 🐽🐷

And Hannah looks like she's put the beef on too

Reactions: 4
Yip, Jade , Jackie, her with the specs that went on the cruise with them and her daughter, Maxine, the walrus, are all overweight ..yet they mock fat people

And probably 80% of the sheep are 🐽🐷

And Hannah looks like she's put the beef on too
And yet Hannah still wants them to give her Anal 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’ve been banned from their instagram for liking a post, glad they’ve got their priorities straight

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not quite sure why I was banned as I never liked any of their posts??? 😂
If they follow somebody & get a follow back, they have a habit of unfollowing a couple of months later. So the first account follows again, P&P follow back and then unfollow etc etc. It’s a pathetic way to behave and eventually people stop following altogether. Maybe they analyse who does respond to their posts & if they don’t interact enough they dump them. Or they just have a cull from time to time. They seem to be particularly threatened by other gays on social media, couples especially.

Can’t understand why they would block you if you’ve never interacted with them. That’s just sad.

Reactions: 8
All they're doing is driving people here with blocking them for no reason ...good job I'm one step ahead, I have THEM blocked 🚫 and I unblock them have a look then block them again haha.
hi badly 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seeing as you know them all personally, what are your thoughts on this latest vlog, where Nick calls Janine a "fat gannet", calling the girls "gannets", shaming them for eating the shortbread that they've just made with them. Why do you think Janine and Leigh's parents allow Nick to speak to people like that. Are they scared of him? Why does Leigh not put an end to him treating his precious "girlies" like that?
We dont watch anymore and not done for months.
All we can say is that there is an element of acting that goes on and some playing up to the camera takes place.
They do put stuff in for Tattle comments as they like to think people will bite and lets face it it works lol.
Final point all the sharing food is for the camera. Once filming stops they go and buy another portion most times.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All we can say is that there is an element of acting that goes on and some playing up to the camera takes place.
They do put stuff in for Tattle comments as they like to think people will bite and lets face it it works lol.
Final point all the sharing food is for the camera. Once filming stops they go and buy another portion most times.
That is part of the reason prick has gained weight. Along with the increase booze intake

Reactions: 3
So much for them 'filming their everyday lives' if they play up to the camera! Pretending to bicker, pretending to share snacks and meals......it's just pathetic which ever way round it is!
They are weirder than I thought

Reactions: 13
Sorry but I don’t believe the word you say

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.