The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird why they haven't went to Hannah's? maybe her house isn't as fancy as her leased car and she doesn't want it shown..

or perhaps the creeps prefer visitors to the flat and caravan unless it's Barry and the prison guard they like to burden themselves on them.. mmm I wonder why ☀🎢🚡

Reactions: 6
As I said there nothing wrong with it but it's a lot lower rent than I expected ...they will end up going broke keeping up with the creeps

Reactions: 4
If you google little dish fitter and has the address this is the house mark and hannah lives in .. everyone can google and do the same not just me fyi
Nothing wrong with the house but it says everything about them that they drive around in a flashy motor for appearances only.

Reactions: 5
You dont know Janine and shes nothing like that. Shes very quiet and a good mum to the girls who has gone through a lot over the last few years.
Seeing as you know them all personally, what are your thoughts on this latest vlog, where Nick calls Janine a "fat gannet", calling the girls "gannets", shaming them for eating the shortbread that they've just made with them. Why do you think Janine and Leigh's parents allow Nick to speak to people like that. Are they scared of him? Why does Leigh not put an end to him treating his precious "girlies" like that?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shergar won't be far away and I always love it when they meet up with them as it's egg on the face for the other higher tier sheep the ones that will never get 6k foot near the caravan or flat yet still pay each month in the hope 🤞🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Seeing as you know them all personally, what are your thoughts on this latest vlog, where Nick calls Janine a "fat gannet", calling the girls "gannets", shaming them for eating the shortbread that they've just made with them. Why do you think Janine and Leigh's parents allow Nick to speak to people like that. Are they scared of him? Why does Leigh not put an end to him treating his precious "girlies" like that?
When you’re systematically bullied you tend to become desensitized to it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.