The Lodge Guys #3 pouty and prick new flat, thank you pay as you go friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who sends them anything has got more money than sense, that beautiful handmade throw was last seen on the floor:mad: and those bespoke paintings of Mickey have never been seen again :mad:
Prick was complaining he was cold on the sofa but not using the beautiful handmade blanket. No they just use that to protect the sofa from stains

Reactions: 2
What does Leigh actually bring to the table? He does nothing in the apartment or caravan and sees “editing” as his contribution. If I was Nick I’d be pretty pissed off. Nick is laying flooring whilst Leigh takes a nap, plays on his game or has a bath. I’d be fuming.
I also Leigh as very passive aggressive. He’s really the boss in the relationship but covers this via clever editing. He’s bone idle and selfish to leave everything to Nick.
I also wonder if they are also playing the “owt for nowt” game with the 4 hair transplant companies? It wouldn’t surprise me one bit as who would go to 4 companies for the same thing.
Leigh also berates Nick for eating but inevitably joins him and eats equally as much. I also notice that they are BOTH becoming closet alcoholics.
Also guys, try eating a man sized meal for a change instead of constantly grazing through the day whilst supposedly calorie counting. Stop being hypocritical!

Reactions: 6
What does Leigh actually bring to the table? He does nothing in the apartment or caravan and sees “editing” as his contribution. If I was Nick I’d be pretty pissed off. Nick is laying flooring whilst Leigh takes a nap, plays on his game or has a bath. I’d be fuming.
I also Leigh as very passive aggressive. He’s really the boss in the relationship but covers this via clever editing. He’s bone idle and selfish to leave everything to Nick.
I also wonder if they are also playing the “owt for nowt” game with the 4 hair transplant companies? It wouldn’t surprise me one bit as who would go to 4 companies for the same thing.
Leigh also berates Nick for eating but inevitably joins him and eats equally as much. I also notice that they are BOTH becoming closet alcoholics.
Also guys, try eating a man sized meal for a change instead of constantly grazing through the day whilst supposedly calorie counting. Stop being hypocritical!
I wonder if Leigh is actually lazy though, or Nick is just a control freak who won’t let him do anything...

Reactions: 4
There's no good cop, bad cop - they are as bad as each other, the sly looks they both give speak volumes.

No content, just clickbait with the caravan guys, 24/7.

No wonder they need nana naps, must be exhausting keeping up the facade.

Jesus just saw an ad for Pop gear for free stuff - they’re giving it to the girls for Christmas. At least those little ones will get something nice, even if they’re out getting free stuff

They once did a quiz or something giveaway and the prizes were the freebies the got in the travel packs when they travelled upper class with Virgin .. they even split the pack to make multiple prizes !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
And that's just what we hear about, there's probably tons of begging and PAYG gifting going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 5
I can't believe they ae considering sending used saofas back. Maybe they shouldnt have rushed into buying them
I thought the same, how can they send them back just because they don’t like them? They’ve had that large one a few weeks now 🤦🏼‍♀️

I can’t stand the click bait. Vlogging daily is hard... is much rather have decent weekly content. They announced they will be doing vlogmus again... what a tit show that will be... worse than Krispy Smores
🙄 see other channels do Vlogmas as a Christmas thing because they don’t daily vlog. It’ll be no different for them because they daily vlog anyway. The only difference anyone will see is they might share a mince pie in the cafe rather than a tea cake 🤦🏼‍♀️

I have become vloggerphobic with a lot of You Tubers recently but especially this pair of wasters. They encapsulate pretty much everything that grinds my gears with vloggers - clicky baity, self entitled, boring, greedy, delusional, dishonest etc etc etc.

Reactions: 9
Jesus just saw an ad for Pop gear for free stuff - they’re giving it to the girls for Christmas. At least those little ones will get something nice, even if they’re out getting free stuff
They should just give it to them, not wrap it up for Christmas, pretty sure thats not the company that gifted it's intention!
Tight bastards

I wonder if Leigh is actually lazy though, or Nick is just a control freak who won’t let him do anything...
I agree that this is what we see from them. Leigh might mention a certain thing for dinner and Nick shoots him down, he always takes over tasks leigh is excited about like the cookie baking!
He also says he'll add to leighs cooking before he's even tasted it!

Of course this could all be heavily edited in leighs favour 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Where exactly are they taking all their carpet etc they're throwing out? They say "the skip" but surely it's just the buildings bins? I'm confused 😕

GERENDELLIS brownies, ffs!! Where do you see the letter N in Ghirardelli?
They are such twats!

And yet again Nick wants all of Leighs gifts, saying he'll have a particular gin......wait until it's offered you greedy tit!
Also Leigh wanted to make the brownie cake, Nick says no 😡

Plus no one else I watch (and it's a lot) put sneaky ads right at the end of the video so they must place them there, so you watch it and think there might be more after the ad! 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He doesn’t want reproduction furniture 🤣🤣🤣 didn’t realise everyone thing they own is a one off 🙄 what a bloody idiot

Can someone please tell me where they buy there 80 / 90s clothes they wear 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
He doesn’t want reproduction furniture 🤣🤣🤣 didn’t realise everyone thing they own is a one off 🙄 what a bloody idiot

Can someone please tell me where they buy there 80 / 90s clothes they wear 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Least fashionable gay men I have seen!

• Haha
That beautiful blanket in a heap on the floor!! How disrespectful ... I’d ask for it back !!

• Sad
Screenshot_20201029-194114_Instagram.jpg

How can they say "getting the girls some of their favourite brands for Christmas" when it is gifted? They didn't GET it they were GIVEN it!
Also they can't spell their 😡

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.