The lodge guys #27 Whinging ****** using Patreon as bankers. Dishonesty is the only policy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really infuriates me that they have friends like that Peter and Elaine, and seeing tonight's vlog, I understand why they mention them both quite a few times.

To be invited to someone's home and to basically expect to be fed and supplied booze is disgusting, they knew they'd be eating and drinking loads. Yet in return, they bring 1 bottle of prosecco and a opened box of olives as a gift to the host. I'd be absolutely mortified at the thought of what they thought about me as a person for bringing that in return for everything Peter and Elaine provided for them.

I'm not sure if that's just a me thing, but if that was me, I'd be turning up with more than what they had taken.
They seem to have a lot of “friends” like that. They “ bump” into the woman with champagne. Pop round to who ever and it’s all food and drink.The friggers get free food delivered yet still freeload on the rest of the caravan park😂

Reactions: 9
How boring the charmed life must be. Everywhere these two go is exactly like somewhere else they've already been.

Mind you, alcohol does prevent the formation of new short-term memories. This explains both the inaccuracy of their recollections and also the repetitive nature of the vlogs - they believe they're doing it all for the first time!

Reactions: 13
He is going to suffer really bad with them knees folded like that for hours on end

Reactions: 6
Taxman must be knocking on the door with all the rubbish about them both "working" so hard editing.

Now freeloading off neighbours in the caravan park? What's that saying about not sh*tting on your own doorstep?

Reactions: 10
B0F4B85E-BD2F-489C-A3CF-A8500329B583.jpeg
pouty living in a dream world if he thinks the prick loves him the prick doesn’t love him he wants to controls everything pouty does

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Absolute sponging cunts. You can guarantee that the couple they visited don’t even like pathetic leftover olives or £5 Prosecco (which the arseholes would’ve known) so probably got packed off back to the caravan with it. It’s the thought that counts though innit?

“People don’t realise how hard it is to come up with a thumbnail and tagline!” No people who actually work for a living couldn’t possibly get their head around doing something so taxing and time consuming. IT’S A bleeping THUMBNAIL!!!!!!!!!!! Out of touch with reality much you bald idiot!

bleeping pair of cretins.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely laughable that they're trying to make out editing is such a difficult and long task and count it as a 'job'. A couple of hours sitting on your arse in your own dining room isn't exactly exhausting, is it?
Beta testers!!
You're not running a software company you absolute bleep!
Just goes to show they very much think of this as a business not a community of friends

• Haha
Beta testers!!
You're not running a software company you absolute bleep!
Just goes to show they very much think of this as a business not a community of friends
Beta testers
I bet it’s mostly the inner circle are the bata testers

Reactions: 8
just watching the Anthem of the Seas cruise series from July. What’s the story with this “Mark” character? Bit of dabbling going on there I wonder?

They’re in Spain at a lovely cafe eating Spanish cheeses and tortilla but going on about looking forward to Chinese being on the ships buffet tonight. It’s all very, very naff.

just watching the Anthem of the Seas cruise series from July. What’s the story with this “Mark” character? Bit of dabbling going on there I wonder?

They’re in Spain at a lovely cafe eating Spanish cheeses and tortilla but going on about looking forward to Chinese being on the ships buffet tonight. It’s all very, very naff.
Mark is married to Hannah and they have two kids although you wouldn't think so half the time ..and the creeps both fancy Mark and fawn over him 🤮

Reactions: 4
Mark is married to Hannah and they have two kids although you wouldn't think so half the time ..and the creeps both fancy Mark and fawn over him 🤮
Yes, the whole teasing thing is very telling.
just cos Mark is married doesn’t mean he’s not going along with it!

Reactions: 3
Just watched latest from The Mr.s and at the end of the video, they talk about how they afford to travel, and they said they worked hard, saved, cut a couple of corners on items at home, don't eat out often and *don't scam people*.
LOVED IT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just watched latest from The Mr.s and at the end of the video, they talk about how they afford to travel, and they said they worked hard, saved, cut a couple of corners on items at home, don't eat out often and *don't scam people*.
LOVED IT.
And tonight's Jackonory is hosted by the lodge gits

Reactions: 6
LOVED IT.
And they went to a restaurant and bought 3 mains (one shared and one each) and 2 desserts and multiple drinks didn't share the entire meal to save money! Shared what the total bill came too and can assume left a reasonable tip! I love that they show they have an adult appetite and what you can order to feel full and not like all these ones going in and sharing a salad and claiming it is so huge and they are so full.

Reactions: 16
LOVED IT.
I had a chuckle at that last bit too. Also, yes they told us the total bill amount but also the total just for the food without all the drinks they had as they never assume viewers would order those drinks which contain alcohol. I love them!

Reactions: 12
Things just keep getting better for Diane and Dave - pretty soon we’ll get good old Jim’s trip report and we’ll want to drive nails through our skulls. These people make travel sound boring as f**k
Someone else has just done a trip report for a day where she read her book and went to the pictures. duck me, almost as boring as the Lodge Twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.