Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vlogwatcher99

Makes me laugh that they think it's totally normal to have a slight health scare (it was barely even slight!) and decide to just give up their 9-5 jobs in their 40s because of it and travel the world. Wouldn't that be fucking lovely if it was that easy?! That's how they make it sound. Most people have real horrible shit go on in their life. And I mean real horrible shit. Not something wrong with their poxy spleen. But they just get on with it, struggling to make ends meet, while also having to work until they are 70! These two cunts are so far detached from real life as you can get yet they still seem to think they are rushed off their feet every day and need loads of chill time and nana naps. I loathe the very sight of them.
I had cancer surgery and didn’t give up my work - 7 years clear now and still working, also having fabulous holidays that I don’t scrounge off others and I don’t share toasted current tea cake

• Heart
Reactions: 30

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
#28 You're not gonna die, it's only your spleen, but of course you're overreacting cos you're a massive fucking drama queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Chewbacca is god

These 2 plums haven't got a fucking clue about mental issues, do they seriously believe that having something to do helps, oh poor nick he felt like a caged animal. Try surviving on furlough pay, not knowing if your place of work is going to reopen, try watching your wife go into a deep spiral of depression because the bills are mounting up and she can see no way out of it, try being a mum who's 19 Yr old son takes his own life because of mental health. So the next time you think you know what you're talking about, take a breath and remember not everyone in this life are fortunate enough to have people funding your existence, you pricks make me sick and I don't give a fuck if you read this or one of your spies tell you, absolute disgrace the pair of you

• Heart
Reactions: 25

TheyAllSuck

When they go on about a life changing event I bet janine even thinks they are wankers! Let’s face it she’s had a bloody hard life changing event being left on her own with 2 young kids. Their live their lives with no perspective about how tough things can be.
I think it’s bloody insulting to drone on about the life changing event. Yes, you had to have a spleen operation, no that wasn’t a life changing event. Especially when they have three individuals in that van that have been through a massive actual LIFE CHANGING event, losing their partner/dad.

no wonder janine looks tired, I would be too. That loss of love and support and also trying to be strong for the girls and on top of that she’s an older parent. I don’t even hate watch their material, because they are actually vile people.

remember - these are the two same people who denied that lady free (temporary) membership to stay in the discord groups when she was experiencing financial difficulty and they KNEW the groups helped her mental health.

but they shout mental health mental health mental health.

all bullshit and they really should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Sybil

Chatty Member
I’m really confused by the new intro. They say due to a health scare they gave up their ‘9-5’ jobs.

I thought they worked 12 hour days, 365 days a year for ten years?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

EmzyRoxIt79

Nick: The first lockdown people thought they were on a holiday so it was ok

Erm don't think so.... can't say I felt like I was on a holiday whilst trying to organise a lockdown funeral for my grandad after he died with covid..What a bellend.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

teamonster

Chatty Member
LG’s best mate themeparkbazza hates clickbait, but fakes drama and retakes photo in a different spot for the thumbnail to his slog. He must be learning from the “best” with the LG’s

Even worse, this never happens in the slog
Theme Park Bellend needs his own thread, I cannot express my dislike enough for Bazza The Bellend

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Integrity

Just look at all the windows their like,,,, erm,,,, glass.
No shit sherlock you dumb fuck. I nearly wet myself when Narcissistic Nick said that. One of his best

Top lies from the travel agent again!
Didn’t have the drink package on the cruise cos you try to get your moneys worth and get pissed when you don’t want too. LIE
He took left over wine home. LIE
Spent $130 on drink which in his words was cheap for me! LIE
So let me get this right. So a man who gets pissed at every opportunity doesn’t when on holiday? And goes out to buy drinks when he’s got wine in his room!
Just unbelievable lie upon lie.
They don't know how to tell the truth

Aaaarrrgggghhh, it makes me sooo fucking angry, 3 boxs of free stuff. They don't fucking need any of it as they can afford to buy their own groceries. Do they realise what's going on in this country at the moment! Anyone with a heart would donate the 3 boxs of food to a food bank, but not them fucking freeloading leaching scabby tight fisted greedy fucking Cun£$

I hope the next shit they have is shaped like a hedgehog

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Take note tweedle dee and tweedle dumb as we know you read here …
When Pouty commented about the girls eating treats made me furious, don’t you dare put eating issues on those little ones because you have a effed up relationship with food!
Loved that the older one snapped back at him saying they were eating in 3 hours !
Prick also made food comments to them about using all the milk gif their cereal at breakfast !! 😠
Stop with food shaming anyone and fix your own food issues you cockwombles.

• Heart

Swamber

Just watched latest from The Mr.s and at the end of the video, they talk about how they afford to travel, and they said they worked hard, saved, cut a couple of corners on items at home, don't eat out often and *don't scam people*.
LOVED IT.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chorizzo

The lodge guys #28 - Stale crackers and frozen cheese. What do I need to bring? An open pack of olives please.

• Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I put a comment on Stretton Hall Farm's page, stating that if they can afford to give a way FREE stays (to people who can more than afford to pay their own way) why not find a family that can't afford to pay for it, or donate the cost of the FREE stay to charity!! It was deleted almost immediately, so I commented again saying that the very fact they've deleted my comment proves I'm right!! that was also deleted right away!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19