The lodge guys #27 Whinging ****** using Patreon as bankers. Dishonesty is the only policy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also no fires only BBQs.. so what the frig is he toasting the marshmallows on???!!
Yep, love how he is like you can use a BBQ but it must be raised off the ground, and then proceeds to be impatient and lights a 2nd one that very much looks like it was on the ground.

Reactions: 10
So no fire or cars allowed to stay over night…..

toasting marshmallows on a fire & parked car next to the camper over night 🙄

Reactions: 9
So this is what Wiki Pricki envisaged and wanted from ‘van life’ . No amenities in a crowded dusty car park. Setting fire to the meeeeeal , yum. Even worse setting fire to the grass, you stupid stupid people. They are literally the thickest, unthinking, selfish you tubers ever. It’s time for a rethink when you are making theme park Baza, aka the king of dribble look good 😂

Reactions: 10
I don't know what's worse. The fact that they refused to pay the donation price or the fact that they more or less admitted it on camera. We have Historic Scotland passes which we hardly ever use but our monthly membership will go towards keeping these magnificent historical buildings open for many years to come. Bloody cheapskates.
I thought the price was a bit steep but on reflection as it was free for national trust members they are trying to steer you towards joining. its about £11 a month for a couple so why didnt they join? too thick to work that out?

Reactions: 3
I am sick to death of seeing Pouty’s feet. Especially on the end of those scrawny legs. Just put them the duck away.

Reactions: 4
I don't know what's worse. The fact that they refused to pay the donation price or the fact that they more or less admitted it on camera. We have Historic Scotland passes which we hardly ever use but our monthly membership will go towards keeping these magnificent historical buildings open for many years to come. Bloody cheapskates.
Same here we have English heritage membership to help with maintaining these historic buildings, something those two tight arses don’t give a dam about

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.