The lodge guys #27 Whinging ****** using Patreon as bankers. Dishonesty is the only policy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was my first thought when I heard that. Weighing yourself regularly and worrying about small fluctuations is a really unhealthy approach to eating and weight loss.
Exactly, I used to be like that and I got quite obsessive about it. I completely changed my eating process and now eat fairly healthy, still pig out occasionally and that's fine because I switch back on the next day. My clothes fit better, I've actually gone down a size. The only time I get weighed now is when I go to the doctors for my meds review, once or twice a year. My actual weight hasn't really changed but I have, and my blood pressure has come down.
I hate the word diet!

Reactions: 7
That was my first thought when I heard that. Weighing yourself regularly and worrying about small fluctuations is a really unhealthy approach to eating and weight loss.
Screams eating disorder

Reactions: 13
With the cost of gas and electric going through the roof in autumn, I bet we never see them at the flat again. Paying for that place and you can guarantee the lodge fees will be doubling too it’s a certainty than more holidays are coming. The reason they will spin out? Cos it’s cheaper than staying here😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
With the cost of gas and electric going through the roof in autumn, I bet we never see them at the flat again. Paying for that place and you can guarantee the lodge fees will be doubling too it’s a certainty than more holidays are coming. The reason they will spin out? Cos it’s cheaper than staying here😂😂
Looking forward to this

Reactions: 6
They are so dumb ! Even in USA cost of living has gone up Im looking forward for the cheap usa road trip
🍿 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So here we go, prick moaning cos he's put on a pound, I mean really. Saying he's desperate for a beer, speaks volumes really, looking at the church in Howden thinking he's a bloody architect now, and Howden and Snaith are the same place, really? Shopping at M&S eh, well it'd be impressive if the food didn't have reduced stickers on it. For a man who has admitted that he doesn't like chocolate, he thinks white chocolate is delicious as long as its not waxy. I have nothing to say on the "rescue" because I think Steven speilberg couldn't have done a better job. Looking at the ice creams but no no he points at the beer prices. And the steak meal, what the actual duck was that, half a steak, half a mushroom half a tomato a few chips n peas, just bleeping eat instead of all this sharing bollocks, and the steak was covered in marmite, might aswell just wipe your arse on it.
Was waiting for him to correct himself and call Howden church a minster, it’s a lovely little town and am amazed they’ve never had a good look round. For anyone not local to the area Howden and Snaith are not the same place but they have a ‘Kitchen ‘ in both places and the portion sizes are huge!! When they started listing all the up coming events I hope they realise what a privileged life they lead and I’d be embarrassed to take money off my so called friends to fund it.

Reactions: 8
Who the hell is KTS? 12 comments on the latest vlog! And yes I might sound sad counting them!!

Who the hell is KTS? 12 comments on the latest vlog! And yes I might sound sad counting them!!
Blimey I just went for a look - I think KTS is a bit unhinged .. I think it’s a she … I went down that rabbit hole on the recent vlogs and she’s there making loads of comments on those too.. proper oddball but now I can’t stop reading her comments 🤣🤣

I mean this comment alone about sending them a photo of her daughter 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Alcoholis disgusted in every video isn’t it? They’re obsessed. I did laugh at this one though, they were talking about drinking before getting on a flight
Leigh: I like to have a clear head when I’m going on a flight
Nick: Why? are you flying’ t’plane?
So bitchy! I predict these two will end up calling each other “she” and “her” before long,if they’re not already doing it off camera.

So, they're running two households so have double the expense -why? The call the caravan theor "holiday home" but we can all see with our own eyes it's their main residence. I know they are not allowed to live at the lodge 12 months of the year but why bother with the apartment when they can rent an AirB&B or piss off on holiday for the month they are not allowed to be there? Running two properties seems mad right now.

Reactions: 9
So, they're running two households so have double the expense -why? The call the caravan theor "holiday home" but we can all see with our own eyes it's their main residence. I know they are not allowed to live at the lodge 12 months of the year but why bother with the apartment when they can rent an AirB&B or piss off on holiday for the month they are not allowed to be there? Running two properties seems mad right now.
Apparently they have to have a 'main' residential address to have bought the lodge. Part of the contract I think. They wouldn't be allowed to use Poutys parents house as a main residence for example as its not in P&Ps name.
That's my understanding of it.

Apparently they have to have a 'main' residential address to have bought the lodge. Part of the contract I think. They wouldn't be allowed to use Poutys parents house as a main residence for example as its not in P&Ps name.
That's my understanding of it.
I thought it might have been something like that too.

Maybe they should have ponied up more and bought a lodge you can live in year round. Would have been more outlay but surely would have saved them money in the long run?

What’s their other business? Not this ITA thing but they’ve made reference to a business they built up over 7 years working 24/7 and that they now only spend a couple of days a week on.
(Apols for questions you’ll all have discussed loads of times, I’m new! and catching up!)

Reactions: 4
Guys I had this vlog on my big TV and if you pause at this point look close up and he's on tattle it's the black discreet synergy screen he's on the same as me and he got a bit flustered as he was getting filmed ..I reckon he's defo in here and probably try's to steer the comments to a different subject ect
Screenshot_20220812-182724.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They have to have a residence where they pay council tax

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.