The lodge guys #27 Whinging ****** using Patreon as bankers. Dishonesty is the only policy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We love this place because they give such small portions”. Said by absolutely no one except this walloper. And Prick you were factually incorrect when you said the ship would only see coastline. What they would actually see is two big tits sitting under a stupid brolly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jamba-lie no dick head it’s jambalay-A you thick bleep

Why do they always do that high pitched squeal way of talking? It’s not endearing it’s bleeping stupid

Notice KTS the weirdo Stan account got several mentions tonight?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
It really infuriates me that they have friends like that Peter and Elaine, and seeing tonight's vlog, I understand why they mention them both quite a few times.

To be invited to someone's home and to basically expect to be fed and supplied booze is disgusting, they knew they'd be eating and drinking loads. Yet in return, they bring 1 bottle of prosecco and a opened box of olives as a gift to the host. I'd be absolutely mortified at the thought of what they thought about me as a person for bringing that in return for everything Peter and Elaine provided for them.

I'm not sure if that's just a me thing, but if that was me, I'd be turning up with more than what they had taken.

Reactions: 10
It really infuriates me that they have friends like that Peter and Elaine, and seeing tonight's vlog, I understand why they mention them both quite a few times.

To be invited to someone's home and to basically expect to be fed and supplied booze is disgusting, they knew they'd be eating and drinking loads. Yet in return, they bring 1 bottle of prosecco and a opened box of olives as a gift to the host. I'd be absolutely mortified at the thought of what they thought about me as a person for bringing that in return for everything Peter and Elaine provided for them.

I'm not sure if that's just a me thing, but if that was me, I'd be turning up with more than what they had taken.
You are totally right. They turn up with a box of olives and one bottle of plonk. And take take take. Cunts.

• Angry

That’s shows the expectations from their upbringing .. my family were most definitely on the low end of the income scale yet my parents would never ever not take something if we were invited to friends even if it meant we went without or mum would bake a cake to take! And my dad always said never accept an invitation to go out with friends if you can’t afford to buy everyone at least one drink !!

Reactions: 12
Are crisp sandwiches a northern thing. twit most people have a crisp sandwich every now and again. I’m from the midlands and love crisps in my sandwich

Reactions: 9
Jumbali......FFS, bleeping knobs! The name is written on the god damn packet boys! 🤦‍♂️

So Prick moaned that on a stop on the cruise they gave him 7% beer... mate if you want the strongest stuff, google what you want and tell the poor sods, they don't know you're an alchy!
He mentioned a beer so many times in this slog I have lost count

We have a kilo of olives, shall we take those? Turns up to friends with 15 olives in a massive tub .....who the duck does that?

• Haha
Guys I had this vlog on my big TV and if you pause at this point look close up and he's on tattle it's the black discreet synergy screen he's on the same as me and he got a bit flustered as he was getting filmed ..I reckon he's defo in here and probably try's to steer the comments to a different subject ect View attachment 1493531
Do we know what day this was filmed? It would be interesting to see if it corresponds with any of the days when strange new member comments were being posted?

Reactions: 7
It really irks me that the lifestyle these idiots live is absolutely wasted on them! They have no idea, no class, no manners, and have throughly wasted every opportunity they have had put in front of them by being rude, obnoxious and tight, they have lost friends and I’m guessing family through this whole debarkel and they’ve had most of it funded through the generosity of others yet have never reciprocated any good thing back to those who have given to them 🤬
Totally ignorant idiots,I don’t do Disney but have visited Paris,La Rochelle etc.they do them no justice, and as for their pronunciation…it’s a joke!

Reactions: 6
Do we know what day this was filmed? It would be interesting to see if it corresponds with any of the days when strange new member comments were being posted?
That vlog was from nearly two year ago ..but i do believe Baldrick and nick could have a few active accounts in here steering the comments look at all the times nicks bought different sim cards

Reactions: 8
"Ah I remember that day of my holiday, it was the first time I used my Curve card!". Fascinating stuff

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Seriously who says ‘we love this place as the portions are so small’? They must be so gratefull that they never named them with that recommendation!
I swear if I have to watch them cook one more meal with the gas so high it’s boiling the crap out of the meal! Use the controls you wazock! And there is not a lot of food in the muscle food dinner it looks about average to me. But you share a f****g teacake so you have no idea.!
Trying so hard to make editing and uploading a video sound like they’re ‘working’ so hard it’s incredible that they consider this as ‘hard work’
If your air conditioning in your car doesn’t feel cold then it’s broken
ALL the different bright colours on the houses??? One blue house the rest beige !
The way he snapped No when L asked if they were taking food over to their friends miserable right git!
Why’s L wearing a bag to go to the friends ? So weird
Of course he knew they would drink themselves stud and stuff their faces there on someone else’s dime. They are definite moochers !!
not a heavy drinking session … a beer, 4 home pours of gin and a large glass red wine that we know of… plus the rest we didn’t see like the bottle of Prosecco, no wonder he’s hanging the next morning!

What a load of balls, screaming like the drunk queen he is cos there was a wasp. Oh let's go to our friends cos we know we'll get fed and plenty of booze cos we're sponging araeholes, thought they were hydrating but in heat he's drinking beer after BEER. AA is still going if you wanna give em a bell

They didn't have to buy a lodge with an 11-month tenancy though
Not very bright though are they 🤪

Is this man not 60? Seriously?

Bakst can you use your deck to tan so you can tan your body to match your neck ?
He won’t take his shirt off to tan though and I’m betting he won’t wear that Hawaiian shirt on camera again as it shows he shaves his chest 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow is Nick's hair is very grey - shhh! Don't tell them dying hair black is quite aging.

Reactions: 7
Trying so hard to make editing and uploading a video sound like they’re ‘working’ so hard it’s incredible that they consider this as ‘hard work’
I was more confused when saw the huge effort made to show that Nick also does editing?! I thought youtube was Leigh's thing and he did it all?! I know Nick likes to do the intros for the holidays and 'reviews' what Leigh is going to put out. But they were really pushing that they both work so hard on videos but it shouldn't be if you have been doing it for years!
But yes, we feel your pain Leigh of having to find a thumbnail and title for a video over a couple days where you did F*** all and try to make it sound appealing hence dramatic images and clickbait titles.

• Haha
Absolutely laughable that they're trying to make out editing is such a difficult and long task and count it as a 'job'. A couple of hours sitting on your arse in your own dining room isn't exactly exhausting, is it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.