The lodge guys #27 Whinging ****** using Patreon as bankers. Dishonesty is the only policy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pouty sticks his little finger out when he drinks from a glass. Every. Time.

Reactions: 7
Nice of jade to do this ..the creeps most certainly wouldn't and I don't think the wannabes M&H would either
Screenshot_20220811-184615.png

Reactions: 12
Just shows what a nasty bastard prick is! Janine commenting about downton abbey. He slapped her down instantly saying you don’t watch it so how would you know! Vile twit😡

Reactions: 9
It really irks me that the lifestyle these idiots live is absolutely wasted on them! They have no idea, no class, no manners, and have throughly wasted every opportunity they have had put in front of them by being rude, obnoxious and tight, they have lost friends and I’m guessing family through this whole debarkel and they’ve had most of it funded through the generosity of others yet have never reciprocated any good thing back to those who have given to them 🤬

Reactions: 11
This has become my favourite tattle thread. Eff off Carrie Hope Fletcher, I don’t need you no more.

• Haha
Pouty putting that hat on to go to the 80s meet up as The Pet Shop Boys is hilarious. Even though the hat era of PSB didn't start til the 90s and didn't involve plastic rainbow hats, you crack on, baldie. You have about as much hair as Neil Tennant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It really irks me that the lifestyle these idiots live is absolutely wasted on them! They have no idea, no class, no manners, and have throughly wasted every opportunity they have had put in front of them by being rude, obnoxious and tight, they have lost friends and I’m guessing family through this whole debarkel and they’ve had most of it funded through the generosity of others yet have never reciprocated any good thing back to those who have given to them 🤬
You lie, pouty sends them a Lodge Guys sticker. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fat fighters is making a comeback but only if you pay a higher level for discord - wankers
Omg this awful! They are not health experts, have no nutritional training and they’re going to encourage people to lose weight following every stupid diet they have tried and failed on as they can’t stick with anything longer than a minute! But I guess they’ll get plenty of free muscle foods with all the sheep buying using their code now 🤬
Muscle foods must have very low standards to keep feeding these two planks!!

Reactions: 14
So here we go, prick moaning cos he's put on a pound, I mean really. Saying he's desperate for a beer, speaks volumes really, looking at the church in Howden thinking he's a bloody architect now, and Howden and Snaith are the same place, really? Shopping at M&S eh, well it'd be impressive if the food didn't have reduced stickers on it. For a man who has admitted that he doesn't like chocolate, he thinks white chocolate is delicious as long as its not waxy. I have nothing to say on the "rescue" because I think Steven speilberg couldn't have done a better job. Looking at the ice creams but no no he points at the beer prices. And the steak meal, what the actual duck was that, half a steak, half a mushroom half a tomato a few chips n peas, just bleeping eat instead of all this sharing bollocks, and the steak was covered in marmite, might aswell just wipe your arse on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"member networks" says Prick. Probably can't spell Kerchingas.
Its actually sad that they have signed themselves up to as many avenues for people to give them money. They will think business savvy, I think pathetic losers who can't run their own business and also know they can't work under anyone else. Are they really think what they are doing now (even with the properties) is going to see them comfortably through retirement?

He hasn't "put on a pound", he just weighs a pound heavier than he did yesterday because of the food and drink and other stuff still inside him. Weighing yourself every day is unhealthy and impractical for weightloss. Daft prick.

Teacakes and cheese toasties would probably be the first things to go if they were serious about dieting. Eat proper meals, you pair of idiots.

Reactions: 12
He hasn't "put on a pound", he just weighs a pound heavier than he did yesterday because of the food and drink and other stuff still inside him. Weighing yourself every day is unhealthy and impractical for weightloss. Daft prick.

Teacakes and cheese toasties would probably be the first things to go if they were serious about dieting. Eat proper meals, you pair of idiots.
That was my first thought when I heard that. Weighing yourself regularly and worrying about small fluctuations is a really unhealthy approach to eating and weight loss.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.