The lodge guys #27 Whinging ****** using Patreon as bankers. Dishonesty is the only policy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pricki Wiki is back with his fun filled facts and a few observations of his own , a cave fills with water when the tide comes in! it’s busy and touristy! I am a complete and utter duck face! Whoops sorry that was my observation 🤔😝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But why are they needing to empty the loo daily?! My understanding of van life is the loo is usually only used for nighttime or if in remote locations. If you are parked on a site with facilities you use those and only use the loo if needed during the night. they are creating so much drama for themselves.
ETA and creating exciting footage emptying their s****s every day everyone to see!

• Haha
More top info from the travel agent. It’s called a castle but there’s not one there 😂. Using the sav nav to negotiate away from smaller roads only to be sent down SMALLER roads.
Getting his wetsuit on for a swim but only going in waist deep.
Why is prick the one to do stuff with the kids? Obviously uncle pouty has to many body issues to go in the water with them.
No sign of IBS yet but the claustrophobia got a mention and he still went anyway.
It’s 36 degrees so they go back to the camper, sit inside ,then switch the frigging hob on the make a vegan cup of tea! 😂😂😂
We have been to Tintagel many times, there isn’t a need for sat nav, just use the A39 and Tintagel is signposted down decent roads.

Reactions: 8
But why are they needing to empty the loo daily?! My understanding of van life is the loo is usually only used for nighttime or if in remote locations. If you are parked on a site with facilities you use those and only use the loo if needed during the night. they are creating so much drama for themselves.
ETA and creating exciting footage emptying their s****s every day everyone to see!
Probably drinking 10 bottles of blue moon before bed might have something go to do with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We have been to Tintagel many times, there isn’t a need for sat nav, just use the A39 and Tintagel is signposted down decent roads.
They use satnav to get from the bloody caravan to the flat for christs sake! I mean who does that?

Probably drinking 10 bottles of blue moon before bed might have something go to do with it.
Notice how Prick was mocking Baldy on the drive back to the campervan saying 'poor nana it's past his bedtime at 9.30pm.'

Bit rich that coming from someone who has twice been asleep and needed to be woken up to make the bed! bleeping hypocrite.

Reactions: 11
They use satnav to get from the bloody caravan to the flat for christs sake! I mean who does that?

Notice how Prick was mocking Baldy on the drive back to the campervan saying 'poor nana it's past his bedtime at 9.30pm.'

Bit rich that coming from someone who has twice been asleep and needed to be woken up to make the bed! bleeping hypocrite.
Not being able to sleep in the afternoons cos of the kids will take its toll. You can guarantee for the rest if the trip they will say they are knackered.

Reactions: 6
Can’t wait until the older girl is a teenage she has a mouth on her prick would be shitting him self 😂

Reactions: 7
Masher should have been told to stop saying "eeeww" loudly when other paying customers were trying to enjoy a meal
No, Prick should have been told by Jannie to stop tormenting her by putting the prawn heads in her face!

It’s quite obvious after last night that it’s their next move. Think it was prick who said they’d buy one next year and pouty jumped in and said later this year but it will be a doer upper. Bet it’s only a 2 berth though so no kids will be allowed 😂
They already said they if they get one it would be one that they can leave a bed fully made up all the time and not have to keep making it so it would likely be a four birth that gives them that option, and they really don’t have the skills to fix up a camper van it’s a lot different to decorating a flat. Plus they don’t have anywhere to do that work they don’t have a garage or place they can strip out a van and rebuild, both the caravan park and the flat would have restrictions on that kind of work being done or a camper van being parked there long term I would think. Think they would sell the soft top car then too, as keeping 3 vehicles taxed insured and on the road would be expensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
“We really should have done some research first” if ever a sentence summed these two up.

im finding it hard to watch these days that smug pouting git is too much sometimes. His face saying they are just going to get a van. Cost of living crisis will only get worse and patreons won’t pay much longer for videos emptying shite and eating toasted tea cakes you scamming pricks

in the news today of businesses that took covid loans then just closed down… interesting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Think it was Tintagel Castle. It looks like theres two prices one which includes donation and one without donation. I reckon that they instructed to remove the donation hence why it came down from £21 to £19. It looks like this would of been prices for peak season as opposed to standard prices for September.
I don't know what's worse. The fact that they refused to pay the donation price or the fact that they more or less admitted it on camera. We have Historic Scotland passes which we hardly ever use but our monthly membership will go towards keeping these magnificent historical buildings open for many years to come. Bloody cheapskates.

I don't know what's worse. The fact that they refused to pay the donation price or the fact that they more or less admitted it on camera. We have Historic Scotland passes which we hardly ever use but our monthly membership will go towards keeping these magnificent historical buildings open for many years to come. Bloody cheapskates.
And the cheek of it they thing they are charity that they need the money and scrounge from venerable people

Reactions: 3
Did everyone see Pouty's eye bags, yes Pouty's in the 'van' on the way to their first food stop on the last vlog. MASSIVE! Something tells me that he is missing his nana naps poor little love.
Also who dicks around with food (prawns) and put the children off trying them, probably for life.
Title for next thread #sick and thick it's pouty and prick!

Chox buns again and the sea is turk-oise.

bleeping prick with 1 bag whilst Janine struggling with 2 coming up that hill! Absolute bleep

LEVELLING RAMPS NOT CHOCKS YOU GREAT BIG twit!!
Couldnt take it anymore 😂

Last edited:
Chox buns again and the sea is turk-oise.

bleeping prick with 1 bag whilst Janine struggling with 2 coming up that hill! Absolute bleep
The chox buns is totally for our benefit, it must really be getting under his skin now the rate this thread id growing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also no fires only BBQs.. so what the frig is he toasting the marshmallows on???!!

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t walk up and down that hill none of them were wearing appropriate footwear and cindy Beale was wearing flip flops

Reactions: 4
What an absolute total idle Bastard pouty is! Another slog of him doing nothing with the kids, no cooking, no packing up! Bone bloody idle.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.