The lodge guys #27 Whinging ****** using Patreon as bankers. Dishonesty is the only policy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just ripped into them again, wish they would respond
I’m not sure when we are shadow banned if they even see what we post ? I still comment out of anger occasionally but I never know if they can see it as it doesn’t show up elsewhere just on my own account.

Reactions: 3
Do they honestly thing a vegan diet is healthy. My step daughter and has to take supplements and she looks ill most of the time. Wtf they really are a dictionary for Twatism
TBF my sister and her hubby are Vegan and very healthy, but they were veggie for a number of years first then fully vegan and cook pretty much everything from scratch and work really hard to eat a good balanced diet, even then they take a mineral supplement on top. It's not an easy diet to do well. Mind you they are both way thinner than me and hubby who are not vegan lol. Now all this food talk has made me hungry-in Florida on hols at mo and have half an Olive Garden lasagne sat in the fridge from our meal last night yum lol.

BTW anyone know when the LG's are next supposed to be here? Have I avoided them lol. Also Navi river rapids is a lovely cool boat ride through a well themed background and the final animatronic is fab. Not a thrill ride but WDW has never been about the thrill rides and if Nick was a real fan he would know that and appreciate the smaller rides as well. We rode it after doing FOP and it was a lovely bookend to that ride which was amazing.

Reactions: 8
So the story of King Arthur was the same as the tv film? Who knew! What a prick he is😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice that last two tit show slogs the sister have not been out with them much or at all in the day only in the nights and hardly speaks I think they had a argument I bet she can’t wait for the crappy van life holiday to be over with

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Omg not the emptying of the porta loo in every vlog, do we have to see that every time?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I think that prick gets so drunk in the evening as it upset Jannie and him being an alcy in front of the girls

Reactions: 7
He’s such a prick! You not truly experiencing van life unless you shower in the van WTF actually most ‘van lifers’ will use communal washrooms to save in van resources! And does he really think they’re living van life while pissing off in an extra car and eating out all the time for a week or two!
there’s no way they can afford to buy a motor home without selling the lodge or apartment or one of their rental income properties. They’re about £60K second hand (2 of 3 years old) anything older they’re going to spend money keeping it on the road and then they need to find somewhere to park it they I’m pretty sure couldn’t have it at the caravan park or apartment parked permanently

Janine practically put the phone in mashers face while eating do these people share everything online it's pathetic ? I'm on holiday the now and haven't even shared as I can't be bothered with the possible interaction with people lol

Reactions: 6
So he orders a plate of huge prawns an Indian meal the a dessert of crepe and Nutella and blotted cream was this the same day as the huge breakfast sandwich and cream tea? Yet calls everyone else gannets or pigs!!
what happens to we’re leaving all the beach stuff in the back of the car so we always have it ? Arrive to swim at the beach and NO towels! 🤣🤣

• Haha
"It's not a proper Cornish Cream Tea because the scone hasn't got any raisins in it". What the duck is that aww aboot???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.