The lodge guys #27 Whinging ****** using Patreon as bankers. Dishonesty is the only policy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would Prick not expect Tintagel to be touristy? Honestly, he is as thick as s**t

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The twats live in Yorkshire, and marvel at a castle built 200 years AFTER Yorkminster.
"Look at this view!" as they stare at themselves in the viewfinder.
I find it odd how the had to add a hire car on when they could have brought their own vehicle. Oh, wait. It's because the five of them can't be in a small space for prolonged periods of time.
I'm glad the kids finally had a fun day on holiday. The Codependents suck the fun out of EVERYTHING.
The mugging for the camera is revolting.
They're desperate for views, and their campervan holiday has been a dud.
Thick, arrogant weasel farts, they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So what have we learnt from today's episode?
If you put clotted cream on a warm scone it melts.. WELL YES
Merlins cave fills with water when the tides in, but the water line alone goes waist high.
What interest does anyone have in seeing 2 grown ass men emptying a chemical bog.
And leigh looks absolutely terrified at the thought of no facilities, he'll have to use his wipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, as Leigh said a heat wave was coming and Nick wanted to park up in an tarmac car park!
The heat will be next level and the campervan will be boiling.
He truly knows nothing!

This "van life" series is thrilling, we get to see a new place to empty the chemical toilet every episode!

Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 5.52.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 5.55.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-04 at 5.55.01 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
"The price for the castle is £21 but we managed to get in for £19". I bet they have a sunflower lanyard in their pockets just for that very reason. I wonder which one plays the Carer? Or do they take turns?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The poor girls were freezing when they were made to play in the cold sea late poor masha was shivering prick you are a thick bleep !

"The price for the castle is £21 but we managed to get in for £19". I bet they have a sunflower lanyard in their pockets just for that very reason. I wonder which one plays the Carer? Or do they take turns?
Did they explain how they got the discount? Did they have a coupon or something like that? If they were pretending to be a carer then I hope the £2 was worth it. Awful bastards.

Reactions: 5
Did they explain how they got the discount? Did they have a coupon or something like that? If they were pretending to be a carer then I hope the £2 was worth it. Awful bastards.
Which castle did they visit

Reactions: 2
Watching Prick emptying his beer shits down a hole sum up The Lodge Guys channel perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s such a prick! You not truly experiencing van life unless you shower in the van WTF actually most ‘van lifers’ will use communal washrooms to save in van resources! And does he really think they’re living van life while pissing off in an extra car and eating out all the time for a week or two!
there’s no way they can afford to buy a motor home without selling the lodge or apartment or one of their rental income properties. They’re about £60K second hand (2 of 3 years old) anything older they’re going to spend money keeping it on the road and then they need to find somewhere to park it they I’m pretty sure couldn’t have it at the caravan park or apartment parked permanently
It’s quite obvious after last night that it’s their next move. Think it was prick who said they’d buy one next year and pouty jumped in and said later this year but it will be a doer upper. Bet it’s only a 2 berth though so no kids will be allowed 😂

Reactions: 4
So he orders a plate of huge prawns an Indian meal the a dessert of crepe and Nutella and blotted cream was this the same day as the huge breakfast sandwich and cream tea? Yet calls everyone else gannets or pigs!!
what happens to we’re leaving all the beach stuff in the back of the car so we always have it ? Arrive to swim at the beach and NO towels! 🤣🤣
And to think only a couple of weeks prior he was getting stuffed off half a toastie/sandwich/teacake

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More top info from the travel agent. It’s called a castle but there’s not one there 😂. Using the sav nav to negotiate away from smaller roads only to be sent down SMALLER roads.
Getting his wetsuit on for a swim but only going in waist deep.
Why is prick the one to do stuff with the kids? Obviously uncle pouty has to many body issues to go in the water with them.
No sign of IBS yet but the claustrophobia got a mention and he still went anyway.
It’s 36 degrees so they go back to the camper, sit inside ,then switch the frigging hob on the make a vegan cup of tea! 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Masher should have been told to stop saying "eeeww" loudly when other paying customers were trying to enjoy a meal

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.