The Lodge Guys #26 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cos they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight’s slog!
Lesson 1,
How generous are we? We get loads( a few) drinks in and loads( a bit) of food to show how fab and generous and amazing we are!
lesson 2,
Spend days making a spider screen then open all your windows and doors to let the friggers in!
Lesson 3,
Oh it’s so hot, it’s 25 outside and 30 in the caravan.
“ oh the winds picked up and it’s quite chilly out” and prick wearing a hoodie! Knob
That is all 😂

Reactions: 6
A bowl of tuna and hot sauce lunch ? No veg no salad wtf! A bowl of potato and chorritttzzzo for dinner 🤮
And a fleeting mention of ‘all the wine they brought back from France’
Honestly N is such a know it all around diet and it’s all wrong !!! Low fat = high sugar usually but that’s ok according to N the dietitian lol
And L is bone idle! He does the least amount of physical chores as possible, bushed a few leaves up and left the rest! Even when he’s ‘cleaning’ he barely touches anything uses one cleaning wipe for everything and holds with his fingertips.
And 100% they would have had a bran cereal on the cruise ! Such bullsh*t
He had wine in his cart at M&S so did he really buy the expensive champagne ?
F*** me he’s a sommelier now 😂
What about N’s deathly allergies to dogs ?
Everyone went home by 7:45 that’s a wild night.
Very harsh on pouty there! Did u not see him brushing cobwebs off the rattan? Bet he needed a 3 hour kip after that! 😂

• Haha
Tonight’s slog!
Lesson 1,
How generous are we? We get loads( a few) drinks in and loads( a bit) of food to show how fab and generous and amazing we are!
lesson 2,
Spend days making a spider screen then open all your windows and doors to let the friggers in!
Lesson 3,
Oh it’s so hot, it’s 25 outside and 30 in the caravan.
“ oh the winds picked up and it’s quite chilly out” and prick wearing a hoodie! Knob
That is all 😂
Tonight's slog was sooooooo last month dahling, we've been watching slogs filmed this week that we think not even the Kerchingas who pay for early access have seen yet! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When I say a show I don’t mean a show but not a show but that kind of show but it’s in a show

if you know let us know in the comments below

• Haha
So you have just started another holiday, this time to Cornwall. Neither of you have a full time job or even a part time one. You own a 5 bedroom house worth £400,000+ and an apartment worth £150,000+ and a lodge worth £100,000 plus. You tax and insure two cars. You can afford to pay for a failed hair transplant.

If you can afford these things on the back of other peoples donations towards your lifestyle then at least be honest and say 'Thank you lodgers ' for the champagne, the M&S food, the cruises, Disney, The Lake District, the campervan holiday and so on. I can't afford these things because I do not take money from others and I work; proper work!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You forgot to add in the many cruises, staycations, trips to DLP and Floridaaaaaaaaaaaa.

The temerity to be away so often sponging off others (including those on benefits). And give a tenners worth of selection boxes to charity each year.

Shameless, tone deaf, thieving twats.

Reactions: 10
Oooh, ex lodgers, have you told them about us? 🤣 🤣 🤣
Yes of course and think they are all on here, some have commented over last few weeks

So you have just started another holiday, this time to Cornwall. Neither of you have a full time job or even a part time one. You own a 5 bedroom house worth £400,000+ and an apartment worth £150,000+ and a lodge worth £100,000 plus. You tax and insure two cars. You can afford to pay for a failed hair transplant.

If you can afford these things on the back of other peoples donations towards your lifestyle then at least be honest and say 'Thank you lodgers ' for the champagne, the M&S food, the cruises, Disney, The Lake District, the campervan holiday and so on. I can't afford these things because I do not take money from others and I work; proper work!
Try the Lodge being in the region of £300,000, they own both apartments and rent out the 1 bedroom one, they also own other houses they rent out

Last edited:
I'm not too far from the Cotswolds. I thought I could feel some tension in the air tonight with the smell of some dodgy curry cooked by the bucket load to last two weeks...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes of course and think they are all on here, some have commented over last few weeks

Try the Lodge being in the region of £300,000, they own both apartments and rent out the 1 bedroom one, they also own other houses they rent out
If they paid £300,000 for that lodge they were robbed not worth anything near that.

Reactions: 5
Is that heck worth 300k all you need to do is Google prices theirs will be no where near that price ..look at this one brand-new with a upstairs area for 164k and it's a lot better than theirs
Screenshot_20220806-001011.png

Reactions: 3
I think the lodge would have been about £100,000 new but it’s 5 years old now so probably worth £75,000 if they’re lucky
These lodges loose money as soon as you buy them it’s not like a bricks and mortar investment.

Reactions: 8
Literally fell asleep half way through, literally. Literally hes got a bad stomach but will literally eat cheese n bread, there's 10 people coming, I literally counted 6,btw I'm literally taking the piss with all the literally...
. Literally

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The amount of curry’s they have is crazy especially with Nick’s IBS, also the bran flakes are a bad idea you only need to read up what to avoid. Just watched the part when they make an attempt to apologise and they actually made it worse, I hope the guy of the comment they read out isn’t a paying sheep, they should watch the vlog back and take in what and how they said it.
The comment he read out was by my DH. Definitely not a patreon!! It’s quite funny to see the comments!
My DH is the most hard working man you could ever meet. I’m proud of his achievements. Without saying too much, he makes the world a safer place to live for everyone including TLG’s unfortunately.
He’s definitely not a ‘snowflake’.
We holiday in USA as often as we want to and have done some amazing trips.
If I saw TLG’s I’d saunter over and say ‘Hi twats. Do you know how hated you really are?’ Then turn and walk away.

Reactions: 15
I know we know, but if anyone is in any doubt that they’re in this JUST for the Kerchinga, is Lee when waiting to turn the rap on (riveting I know) saying to Nick “ when you’ve finished your scene” I thought they filmed their “daily lives” my daily life is my daily life not scene by scene!!

Is that heck worth 300k all you need to do is Google prices theirs will be no where near that price ..look at this one brand-new with a upstairs area for 164k and it's a lot better than theirs View attachment 1476259
Q Nick running to B&Q to get stuff to build a deck and stairs 😂😂

• Haha
Poor pouty is going to get a good telling off to forget to put the videos on private , their holiday is ruined already 😂😁 karma

• Haha
  • Wow
Well I am literally in awe of the man, and think you may be all just be a little bit jealous. He has literally dazzled us with his skills and achievements so much lately. Let’s look at the evidence…..

1. CHEF , his skills with an air fryer and bread knife will become legendary in the future, and the way the man can expertly butter half a toasted currant tea cake makes me weep(literally) ,and of course we must always nod to his signature dish , the slurry, one pan alone can literally sustain and nourish for a fortnight.

2. TRAVEL AGENT, after a 7 minute online course to help him become an even bigger scammer, he will now ,literally be able to book on behalf of all you Joe Bloggs out there the shittiest fleapits ever known to man, and is not shy in demonstrating his dazzling new skills. Ladies and gentlemen may I present the Super 8 Motel Clearwater!! This leads me to….

3. TOUR GUIDE, the way the man can effortlessly read a Wikipedia fact from anywhere in the world whilst simultaneously racing from landmark to landmark with Pouty in his wake filming the back of his head is literally astonishing, anyone would think he literally wanted to get the sightseeing tit out of the way so he could get to the nearest hostelry for 5 blue moons and half a croque monsieur.🥴

3. CARPENTER, his skills with a child’s paintbrush and 4 pieces of wood literally took my breath away, and as for his genius and ultra safe way of transporting from one luxury accommodation to another, wow. I mean a lesser man would have made it at the caravan where it was meant for, with literally all that outside space to work in, nope he thrills us by cleverly injecting a little more jeopardy into the proceedings, thus making the slog even more of a must see. Will his haphazard brushwork mean there will literally be paint all over the grey rug and floor; as he inexplicably uses it for his DIY wizardry!! Will the brakes fail and his spider slaying miracle screen garrotte him halfway up the A64! (🤞🤞🤞)

4. STYLE ICON, the way he can literally match a manky hoodie with anything and style it for any occasion. He can dress it up for meals out with friends and family, or for afternoon tea in a lovely hotel, perfectly matched with a primark bag. A bimble on the beach or mooch round town, it matters not. He literally just makes it look so je ne sais quoi.

5. WORDSMITH, his hilarious and constant mispronunciations, which he of course does on purpose to wind us up are literally amazing. He literally does not mind that all it does is show him to be the most uneducated numbskull on the planet. He does though share this remarkable skill with his not better half Pouty, who if I may say is even more talented at being the dumbest duck at the Lodge. Displayed admirably last night may I say with the fabulous chef and Somalia line, we knew you meant Sommelier Pouty and you definately know what one is. You trickster ;).

6. HOST WITH THE MOST, effortlessly catering for 10 guests with only a little help from good old Marks and Sparks and his trusty air fryer. So much food! Carrot sticks galore, 6 pounds of cheese expertly crafted into small bricks, a mountain of badly buttered bread, 3 individual quiches between 10 and ham which Pouty wanted rolled (like what Elaine did 🤨). No need for that just throw it at a plate! Oh how I wish I was in the inner circle!

if you are still with me, I know it is a long one but I have had a busy few work weeks being a worthwhile member of society and needed to vent!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.