The Lodge Guys #25 Vlogs, vlogs, vlogs ... but we're travel agents now, not Joe Bloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Lee deffo reads here, as does Nick, they reference things from here all the time, Lee was practically begging Nick to stop comparing everything to Florida, that come ms from here amongst other things!
I was just curious if the comments for us got to them via the cronies. Otherwise I dont see a point in a spy or 2 to do it for them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
1BD0EF98-F91A-493B-8498-F02B1B61EA8D.jpeg

What a state. No wonder a nana nap was required. Heavy afternoon on the sauce Prick? Good to see the laser treatment has worked well too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That's so true. And one of the problems with influencing people to take out credit cards to use for flight . They always share half the truth and didnt say the have 1000s of pounds to out through the credit cards each month. The people they are encouraging to do the same as a 'hack' have nowhere near their disposable cash.
Whenever Prick mentions he doesn't have cash like for the France thing and Mark had to it makes me think they have access to little actual money in accound and savings. Putting patreon money onto credit cards would also avoid tax
That would explain why prick is always paying and not baldy.

Reactions: 5
Nick has bought different sim cards in the past and seemed quite neurotic atm over them I bet he's got a few accounts and blocked ones in here ?

Bad advert for Speakly. Their French pronunciation was shite. That's an App I won't be getting

View attachment 1443345
What a state. No wonder a nana nap was required. Heavy afternoon on the sauce Prick? Good to see the laser treatment has worked well too!
I think he was still pissed after his nana nap the way he was acting

Narcissistic Nicks French is worse than Del Boys.

Thread title
Only fools and freebies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I have never heard it called a “chocks bun” before, even being the uneduacated cretins they are know how it’s pronounced.

I can even give them abit of slack over how they pronounce gyros 😂😂😂 and everyone knows that grinds my gears, but they are uncultured uneducated idiots who should just be on a weeks all inclusive in Lanzagrote.

Reactions: 13
The Lodge Guys #26 in an air b n b cos this time no patrons are providing Disney accommodation for free, there'll be the best ever croque monsieurs, yeah Prick and you're just the biggest bore!

• Heart
Can someone make a new thread pls, it’s way above my ability on a Sunday night 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.