The Lodge Guys #25 Vlogs, vlogs, vlogs ... but we're travel agents now, not Joe Bloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think Lee was embarrassed by Nick at the end of the vlog and why didn’t one of them get a chocks bun and the other get a bayonaise 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My husband just said so basically Patron are paying of their credit card bill which they use for everything just to get an virgin upgrade
That's so true. And one of the problems with influencing people to take out credit cards to use for flight . They always share half the truth and didnt say the have 1000s of pounds to out through the credit cards each month. The people they are encouraging to do the same as a 'hack' have nowhere near their disposable cash.
Whenever Prick mentions he doesn't have cash like for the France thing and Mark had to it makes me think they have access to little actual money in accound and savings. Putting patreon money onto credit cards would also avoid tax

Reactions: 9
Speaking of which, I don't understand the logic of where they're going. Maybe it's me and other people may think differently though. They're going to Cornwall and the Lake District. If it was me, and it was my first motor home holiday, from where they live I'd go to the Lake District then head over to Northumberland possibly via a little bit of Scotland even.
Is that just too logical?
Cornwall and the Lake District?!

What on earth that will just be a driving holiday. Oh hang as Prick can't cope with being in the same place for 3 hours unless alcohol is involved itbwill suit him just fine

Reactions: 10
They need to realise they won’t be growing their channel as they are all over the place, cruising - trying to be posh on a champagne tour - Disney - motor home road trip. There is only a small minority who will stay to watch this car crash.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone else noticed that in the opening credits of every Disney trip there is always a shot of Prick in Main Street holding onto the handles of his rucksack and swinging back and forth? It's like they film it specially. Prick you might think that it's your "Happy Dance" and it makes you look like you are actually enjoying yourself but it actually makes you look like you are on the Spectrum.
An my favourite quote of this vlog was "They don't call them French Fries here". Of course they don't you are in bleeping France you dipshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone PLEASE tell N that a hoody is not a jacket and it needs to be washed every couple of wears … that thing never leaves his back 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
They need to realise they won’t be growing their channel as they are all over the place, cruising - trying to be posh on a champagne tour - Disney - motor home road trip. There is only a small minority who will stay to watch this car crash.
Yep us :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eh lol

So this video is sponsored by Speakly but they’re using Google translate .. Speakly you must be so proud that you sponsored them!! They did you proud, oh wait, they didn’t!!
Just had a look at the Speakly website, they are a company based in Tallin, Estonia and all the prices are in Euro's and I'm sure they never mentioned the price or any discount codes..

• Haha
Pom fritters followed by chox buns and a bayonaisse. Delicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Lodge Guys #26 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cause they they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle

I'm still throwing this one in the ring as a welcome and congratulations of found freedom to our new members/ex lodgers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
On the comment of them having spies here to report back it reminded me of what I said a few weeks ago that Prick probably doesn't let leigh read here for his own 'wellbeing'
So how much is really getting to either of them if they dont read here.
Although I still cant believe that a least prick doesn't read here

Reactions: 8
They are obviously on the wind up! Promote a language app then mis pronounce everything! With a wind up or thick as mince!Chocs buns😳
I really hope speaksy watched that vlog they sponsored and wept... even the ad promotion dialogue was so badly and clunkily edited together so poorly done! However much they paid to sponsor thart vlog it was too much!

Praying Speakly watched this as saw them butcher the French language and using google translate 🙏
It felt to me that recording that they made for the add was after their return. Also as prick said later in the series you will find out but it was first scene. I wonder if the approached them whilst out there.
Also I do not believe for a second they were using the app for 30 mins a day before this trip :LOL: especially as their French would be so much better

Reactions: 8
The Lodge guys #26. Sponsored by speakly but they can’t speak, travel agents? That lasted a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It felt to me that recording that they made for the add was after their return. Also as prick said later in the series you will find out but it was first scene. I wonder if the approached them whilst out there.
Also I do not believe for a second they were using the app for 30 mins a day before this trip :LOL: especially as their French would be so much better
To be fair they should probably try learning English properly before tackling French.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On the comment of them having spies here to report back it reminded me of what I said a few weeks ago that Prick probably doesn't let leigh read here for his own 'wellbeing'
So how much is really getting to either of them if they dont read here.
Although I still cant believe that a least prick doesn't read here
I think Lee deffo reads here, as does Nick, they reference things from here all the time, Lee was practically begging Nick to stop comparing everything to Florida, that come ms from here amongst other things!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.