The Lodge Guys #25 Vlogs, vlogs, vlogs ... but we're travel agents now, not Joe Bloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suddenly realised they can’t check into the hotel until 6pm. Travel agent my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
25 euros parking for a motorbike

Nicks next “hack” is consider renting a motorbike to save 5 euros off parking

Amazing new content of them showing the Disney soap dispenser for the 687th time

It does feel like Disney. You know your in Disney 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Speaking of which, I don't understand the logic of where they're going. Maybe it's me and other people may think differently though. They're going to Cornwall and the Lake District. If it was me, and it was my first motor home holiday, from where they live I'd go to the Lake District then head over to Northumberland possibly via a little bit of Scotland even.
Is that just too logical?
I'm in Glasgow we don't want the creeps back here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Obviously been watching Ben and David ... Speakly need their heads examining using these 2 to promote their business... they can't even speak English ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had to laugh at their sponsor and then proceed to never speak French beyond bonjour and merci the whole video! Great effort guys!

And why did Pouty have to follow Prick through the store pointing out every single item next up on the table saying "whats that?", "how much is that" like any of this is relevant anymore. It was just irritating watching them lift and throw stuff back down they had no intention of buying.

But nearly fell off my chair when I saw they got an ice cream each and 2 flavours at that! Must not have been able to find a shared interest or maybe Pouty has grown a back bone and demanded he get his own flavours instead of what Prick chooses all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My husband just said so basically Patron are paying of their credit card bill which they use for everything just to get an virgin upgrade

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My husband just said so basically Patron are paying of their credit card bill which they use for everything just to get an virgin upgrade
Yep. When was the last time we saw them splurge and upgrade cash only?! I get it, most people use points or companion vouchers. But they are very much chasing after a lifestyle that they cannot afford and it shows in the rest of their content

It’s all a big lie from them. They had the business , rinsed the money from that. They was clever to use the money on real estate. They sold a property and possibly the business assets which then failed and have being living off this whilst being topped up with sheeps money. The money is drying up, you can tell with the desperation to try anything such as travel agent, blogs and trying to sponsor for freebies

Reactions: 13
Yes and there is no way i would drive to cornwall either. It's a long way to be from home if something doesn't got to plan. For them and the kids. Again another quickly thought up plan to generate income without thinking of any consequences

And I apologise for that, hopefully we can move on now 🤝
🤝 we can.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aww my god it’s two profiteroles!

We should have shared!

So rude to call nick a vegan tart

• Haha
It’s all a big lie from them. They had the business , rinsed the money from that. They was clever to use the money on real estate. They sold a property and possibly the business assets which then failed and have being living off this whilst being topped up with sheeps money. The money is drying up, you can tell with the desperation to try anything such as travel agent, blogs and trying to sponsor for freebies
100%. They are living off the profits from the failed business, and sales of the Westwood caravan and the first bedsit at Titanic Mills. But it will dry up soon enough at the rate they are spending.

Reactions: 12
CHOX BUNS!!!
I had to rewatch that part to re confirm he does actually say CHOX buns (as in chocks) as you highlighted, not choux bun correctly (pronounced shoe bun)

How is he so uneducated? It’s right at the end of the video for anyone wanting to hear

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Salut les caravaniers, vous mentez en trichant les perdants, nous prenons grand plaisir de savoir que vous lisez ici !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They are obviously on the wind up! Promote a language app then mis pronounce everything! With a wind up or thick as mince!Chocs buns😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Salut les caravaniers, vous mentez en trichant les perdants, nous prenons grand plaisir de savoir que vous lisez ici !
Eh lol

So this video is sponsored by Speakly but they’re using Google translate .. Speakly you must be so proud that you sponsored them!! They did you proud, oh wait, they didn’t!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.