Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
Tbh the constant questioning of any new poster on here is really boring. Being shitty to people because they don’t have juicy enough gossip for you just makes you look a twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Moan, moan, fucking moan. Be grateful for something you pair of twats. You've got the life of riley yet whinge through every slog. Then mock everyone else (well Prick does) for what they wear, drink, eat etc. Take a long hard look in the mirror you piece of hypocritical shit. You look like death warmed up, have zero dress sense, are an alcoholic, and you gouge eat constantly. Maybe start concentrating on your own problems before calling others out for doing EXACTLY what you fucking do ALL THE TIME! It's not funny or comical, its downright rude and obnoxious. Basically you to a tee.

"We're going to bed at 9.30pm cos we've had a hard week." A hard week doing what exactly? Jack shit that's what. Must be knackering driving to get coffee, watching bloody Star Trek, and writing 'I love Mark' in your journal 100 times.

On the note of Mark (and Hannah). What a personality vacuum the pair of them are. Absolutely nothing about them. Walking around in Lodge guys merch in full view of people. I wouldn't wipe my arse with any of it. Hannah is completely infatuated with them. Like a sick puppy dog. One comment from her in the cake shop - "Imagine if Maisie saw that one" while pointing to a cupcake. Yeah just fucking imagine Hannah. You could've taken Maisie with you but unfortunately you favour the Lodge Turds more. Dump the kids and suck up to the spoilt Queens. Priorities clearly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
The Lodge Guys #26 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cause they they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle

I'm still throwing this one in the ring as a welcome and congratulations of found freedom to our new members/ex lodgers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Geetbo

VIP Member
It felt to me that recording that they made for the add was after their return. Also as prick said later in the series you will find out but it was first scene. I wonder if the approached them whilst out there.
Also I do not believe for a second they were using the app for 30 mins a day before this trip :LOL: especially as their French would be so much better
To be fair they should probably try learning English properly before tackling French.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Chorizzo

Prick banging on to mark about the snails.
"You've just got to retrain your mind"

Fuck off you absolute cunt. A runny egg makes you "gip"
A fucking runny egg!

I can understand being apprehensive about snails.

A RUNNY EGG!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Swamber

Loving all the references to things that have been said on tattle that they have been making recently, they think they are being clever but the fact that we are influencing what they say in their slogs is beautiful 😂
For people who make their living off of their tenants, it must chap their fannies that we live rent-free in their heads.
I'll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
lets say someone emailed RC and gave the room number they were in for this cruise and advised as any good citizen would that they brought alcohol on the ship in mouthwash bottles..... i wonder what would happen? (just wondering of course)
Probably nothing as there slogs are so far behind it was probably filmed in 1999.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

LFCgirl92

New here, been lurking for some time but only just signed up.
Used to be a paying member (don’t ask).
I know some of the “inner circle” quite well, and that they read this page religiously (TLGs actually have one of them who’s job it is to read this forum and report back).

H&M are exactly as mentioned, H is desperate to be seen on video and to be seen as close friends to them,and Doesn’t think twice about leaving the kids for some quality time with the caravan crew.
Mark is a quiet attention seeker - sending pictures to them and lapping up the attention from them.
I never met Jade and don’t really have much to say about her. Same goes with Nicky - they both didn’t get involved when I was a member.
To be frank - the discord chat thing is full of vulnerable people, and people like Hannah who are desperate for attention.

• Sad

Furnessian

VIP Member
I think this definitely needs to be moved out of the "Quieter Threads" category but is there one called "Massive Dickheads"? I think not.

• Haha
The ship is literally out the window, we watch it coming in .. oh no that’s a TUI ship!
The air conditioning didn’t work … oh no it’s not an air conditioning unit!
We’re in the Mayflower terminal .. oh no we’re in the city terminal!
Cheap parking … oh it’s a couple of miles walk to the port (get a f****g Uber you tight gits)
This was just the first 5 minutes!! Wonderful travel agent knowledge 😂😂😂

• Haha

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
If the Inner Circle are reading here and still don't see them for the bawbags that they are then they deserve to be in that circle. If you lie with the dogs you wake up with the fleas.

Reactions: 22

Al low

Stumbled across their vlogs via my interest in Florida. Didn’t take very long at all to work out that Prick was one of those people who could speak with apparent authority about things he clearly understood very little about. Ever since, I have shouted at the TV like never before every time I watch them…….the rudeness, indifference, selfishness, stupidity, mispronunciation, fakery…..it’s endless. I often wondered was it just me? But now I have found tattle and suddenly my world seems a little more complete 😀 Of course, I omitted LAZY and that’s what they are above everything else. It shows in the preparation and production of their vlogs, it shows in their ‘friendships’, it even shows in their dress (the reason Prick wears those shorts and trainers/socks all the time is that most things go with them) and it shows in their general everyday life. So Prick and Pouty, you keep telling yourselves you’re living your best lives if that’s what makes you feel good. You have no right to as you brazenly take everything you can and give absolutely SFA. I’d rather work 24/7 than share your existence and your downfall will be sudden and steep!

• Heart
  • Haha

DeanH10

So this Cruise was over a month ago. Yet Hannah and Mark have had to wait till the two twats first vlog goes up to release a photo and video on their Instagram.

So seems like they had been told to not put anything online until their vlog came out. Entitled pricks.

• Wow
  • Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Sending spies to Tattle is a waste of time, what are they going to do with any information they find out? laugh about it between themselves? pathetic!!

Spannah (bag of) and Mark,( on Nicks sheets) go look after your kids and stop pandering to a pair of over the hill caravan park dwellers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lauurz

VIP Member
I am 1min 20secs in and Prick has annoyed me already. How fast did he need to walk into that buffet and just completely ignore the staff that were there to say "Good Morning". He is the most ignorant, nasty, arrogant twat of a man! Such a punchable face at breakfast too...as always.

Reactions: 21

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
My husband just said so basically Patron are paying of their credit card bill which they use for everything just to get an virgin upgrade

• Haha
Reactions: 21